• Please log in to reply
1609 replies to this topic

#1021 midas

midas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

My location on the weather circle widget shows me in a different town 20 miles away. I have my location set on the phone but it still shows me in another town. Anybody else having this problem on the weather circle?

Have you considered moving? :lol:

#1022 riggsdaruler

riggsdaruler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Twitter:riggsdaruler
  • Google+:riggsdaruler
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:13 PM

Any more themes besides avalanche?

#1023 dubsx

dubsx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 400 posts
  • Twitter:dubs_x
  • LocationThe OH

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:18 PM

Any more themes besides avalanche?

do you really NEED any other theme besides avalanche?? ;)

...I know I plan to do more in the future, not sure if anyone else plans to

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Posted Image

#1024 riggsdaruler

riggsdaruler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Twitter:riggsdaruler
  • Google+:riggsdaruler
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

Havent tried avalanche yet! Lol i was jussssst curious

#1025 scag21

scag21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

What page is this avalanche theme on?

#1026 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 5, Nexus 10

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

You just have to copy the apk to system/app and make sure it has the proper permissions. TiBU is great though if I have to move a bunch of them at one time.

Do you know if there is a way you can copy the homescreen.apk into system/app, so the gps toggle from quicksettings will work? I tried to do it with root explorer, but the homescreen kept crashing, so I had to move it back. Thanks!

Posted Image

#1027 kingrazr

kingrazr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

There is no need to add another script to init.d to overclock. The "90modules" script in init.d already does this. The problem is the "99test" script (also in init.d) runs later in the boot sequence and resets the cpu frequency table back to stock specs.

The "99test" script does nothing but write the word "done" to a temp file. It is used as a test to make sure init.d is working properly on initial setup. For whatever reason, the Devs decided to use this script to reset the freq table back to stock. Long story short, If you want to overclock you can simply edit or delete /etc/init.d/99test . If you choose to edit the file, keep the first and last two lines of the script and delete everything else. Save and reboot. This will set the set the frequency table to 300MHz, 500MHz, 750MHz, 1000MHz and 1350MHz.

The only caveat is that not everyone's device responds well to being overclocked to 1350 MHz. You may also have to edit the "90modules" script and change the line "echo 4 1350 1410 > /proc/cpu_control/tweak_cpu" to something like "echo 4 1325 1405 > /proc/cpu_control/tweak_cpu", or "echo 4 1300 1400 > /proc/cpu_control/tweak_cpu".

HTH

I am trying to OC but I think I am doing something wrong. I tried the method from above, or at least the best way I understood the instructions, and it doesn't seem like it worked. I tried to view if the CPU was at 1350mhz but it's still at 1200. I did save and reboot. Can someone help me get this going or how can I confirm that it did OC? Sorry I am new to this.
  • Tubesteak likes this

#1028 Nightfury

Nightfury

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:43 AM

Theme was cool but I like color. Should work on one that has more color. xD
  • fishaholic likes this

#1029 Nubia1

Nubia1

JUST A COOL OLD GUY WHO LIKES ANDROID

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationCincinnati,Ohio
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD/ OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:07 AM

You have push the apk into system/app & set permissions to rw-r-r, then reboot & it should show up in your app drawer.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

thank you.... I'm going to try this

#1030 fishaholic

fishaholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:17 AM

Theme was cool but I like color. Should work on one that has more color. xD

And a percentage for the battery ;)

#1031 chrisc2u

chrisc2u

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:13 AM

I love this ROM, thank you very much! The ROM only seems to have an Email 2x3 widget, instead of the Razr standard 2x2 Email widget. I have tried searching, but can't seem to find a way to get that back. Does anyone have any information? I have access to a stock ICS Razr if I can copy it, etc.

Thanks in advance.

#1032 mllora81

mllora81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:23 AM

Here are the two Smart Actions apks from stock rom. I un installed lesser market version first, then install these.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

This will allow you to turn off cell data when Wifi is enabled

I tired installing these files. The SmartActions.apk installs fine, but the SmartActionFW.apk will not install. I've also tried flashing the zip that johnthehillbilly posted. Neither have an option to turn off cell data when connected to wifi. I also tried restoring SmartActions and SmartActionFW from titanium backup. SmartActions restores fine, but SmartActionFW will not restore. Has anyone had success with this? I've tried Llama, but I don't like it.

#1033 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:58 AM

I think Kebob fell in a toilet and drowned. If he ever comes back we might see that little update I mentioned earlier lol

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#1034 edge317

edge317

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:11 AM

I think Kebob fell in a toilet and drowned. If he ever comes back we might see that little update I mentioned earlier lol

Wow. I was starting to wonder... I've been watching the DROID HD thread waiting to hear from him. I've been on arctic 2.2 waiting for the update to switch over. Should I just do it now? Or is 2.2 still a little more stable and offer better battery life

#1035 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

Anyone know what could be causing a notification: "Low on volume space" ??

I've originally installed this mod via Bootstrap bootmenu and have since uninstalled Bootmenu and switched back to Safestrap in which I have also installed Cyanogen Mod 10 on the "safe side" so I kinda have a dual boot setup and have also restored my apps to both mods via TIBU.

Any ideas? Is this message causing a problem and if so or not / Any way to get rid of it always popping up?

Thanks

#1036 dbittle59

dbittle59

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Twitter:@dbittle59
  • Google+:dbittle59@gmail.com
  • LocationDallas, TX.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:22 AM

Anyone know what could be causing a notification: "Low on volume space" ??

I've originally installed this mod via Bootstrap bootmenu and have since uninstalled Bootmenu and switched back to Safestrap in which I have also installed Cyanogen Mod 10 on the "safe side" so I kinda have a dual boot setup and have also restored my apps to both mods via TIBU.

Any ideas? Is this message causing a problem and if so or not / Any way to get rid of it always popping up?

Thanks

i believe that would be that your internal sd card is almost full

#1037 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:26 AM

I agree,think he drowned,lol

#1038 mattfox27

mattfox27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Twitter:@Mattfox27
  • Google+:Mattfox27@gmail.com (Gtalk)
  • LocationSoCali

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

Im having a lot of problems with google apps ie. maps/streetview originally when i tried to update it would say package file not signed ect...i did what was posted in this thread, used es to delete maps/gmail/ all google apps went to market download it installed but now when i open maps it says "Login Failed" and a triangle pops up in taskbar asking for permission, i allow it but it still fails. Is this because the google apps aren't signed properly? Would flashing the gapps zip package maybe help with this? Is anyone having this issue? Any ideas? Thanks
Don't take me too seriously, its only my opinion...

#1039 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD, Razr Maxx, Nexus 7

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

This is a SHOUT OUT!!!!! To dunttt

We were talking about another camera apk the other day. I didn't notice, but he sent me a PM to further clarify his note to me, with some more instruction. I did what he said - BAMMMM, it worked.

THANK YOU my friend, for taking the time to send me a PM and help me out! :D

Proud father of a US Marine

#1040 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:42 AM

i believe that would be that your internal sd card is almost full

Thanks, Working on trying to correct that (I think) - I had done some things with "Force2SD" I believe in my interactions with bootmenu and the 2nd rom at the time that may have had an adverse effect on that. Now to see if I can reverse the process now that I'm on safestrap - safemode with my Cyanogen Mod 10 and if that is the cause or not....

I think I've confused myself. Anything else to look for on the Internal SD as far as strays, bad directories, ect... that could be attributing to the problem?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users