ROM Flashaholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Twitter:@JTHardee
  • LocationDouglas (South Georgia)
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:38 AM

This is my highest quadrant on Artic HD...is anyone scoring more?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I keep seeing this picture posted in forums, but I have no idea how to get this reading. Will someone please tell me where this graph is located?

Posted Image

#1102 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:51 AM

I keep seeing this picture posted in forums, but I have no idea how to get this reading. Will someone please tell me where this graph is located?

its is generated by an app called quadrant standard(free from play store) .... it is a benchmarking app that tests and tells you how your phone is performing in comparison to other devices....

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#1103 Papa T

Papa T

ROM Flashaholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Twitter:@JTHardee
  • LocationDouglas (South Georgia)
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:53 AM

its is generated by an app called quadrant standard(free from play store) .... it is a benchmarking app that tests and tells you how your phone is performing in comparison to other devices....

Thanks. D/L now to check it out.

Posted Image

#1104 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:55 AM

My phone won't go to sleep overnight or when I am not using my phone anymore. I've been using CPU spy to check it and it was asleep only 4% of the time.

Any suggestions?

there can be many possibilites for that..... my best guess is an app that is running continuously.... or maybe you are using your phone more than you think? :-)

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#1105 brucar

brucar

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:09 PM

hi

there is a patch gsm for instalation?

cumps

#1106 DigiDevin

DigiDevin

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

There is a way to disable Google Voice Dialer it's done by downloading an app called Bluetooth launcher. the full method is posted on the XDA forum for Google now. Hope this helps!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
  • Mace68 likes this

#1107 reigndropz

reigndropz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:39 AM

Has anyone seen an issue that when you reboot the phone, it erases all your info? Every time I reboot, I have to setup my gmial and whatever login info that was there

#1108 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:14 PM

Has anyone seen an issue that when you reboot the phone, it erases all your info? Every time I reboot, I have to setup my gmial and whatever login info that was there

reigndropz,not sure; might be a # of things:
1 Do you have SS installed & recovery enabled? Which version & did you recently upgrade SS?
2 Did you properly set everything in Settings-> Acc'ts & Sync? was your gmail info saved there? Did you change your Google password? Do you have your Gmail acc't set to sync?

3 If the above isn't the issue go into Manage Apps & clear cache & data for the gmail app & reboot & then retrieve your Gmail again… if that doesn't help delete the Gmail acct & recreate it in Acct's & Sync.

4 If this doesn't work, try re-downloading the rom & check the MD5 checksum - should b in OP.

HTH, I will be AFK for a few days, so I wont be able to reply beyond this… hope it helps or others step in…

Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#1109 jrtem9

jrtem9

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:47 PM

I installed this as secondary rom using Bootmenu manager with a couple of bugs. Would not make data connection when setting up and a window kept popping up saying com.motorola.process.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Any thoughts on what is causing it?
  • jrtem9 likes this

#1110 fishaholic

fishaholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:48 PM

I got this but I'm overclocked at 1325

Attached Files

#1111 listenman20

listenman20

Chat Room Support

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouth GA

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

I installed this as secondary rom using Bootmenu manager with a couple of bugs. Would not make data connection when setting up and a window kept popping up saying com.motorola.process.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Any thoughts on what is causing it?

tried the reboot as per OP?

#1112 jami2976

jami2976

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationvisalia ca

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

does anyone know how to make the nfl mobile app work?

#1113 dbittle59

dbittle59

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Twitter:@dbittle59
  • Google+:dbittle59@gmail.com
  • LocationDallas, TX.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

does anyone know how to make the nfl mobile app work?

page 25 has the fix for the nfl app

#1114 papanut

papanut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:44 PM

@Kebob- that is the way things go with fresh new shiny things..they always need tweaked a little. There is a lot of testing to be done with android. Not everyone uses the same options and people find new ways of getting to apps and widgets. I flash a new ROM and it takes some trial and error just to get it set up the way I like. The ROM looks good and runs good for the most part. Though I agree that Google Now chews through the battery. I hope something can be tweaked for this as I have a regular RAZR. Thanks for all the hard work on the ROM!

read something somewhere about disabling the hotword/speech detection should help

#1115 kingrazr

kingrazr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

I got this but I'm overclocked at 1325

Whats the method that you used to overclock your razr? I tried a couple different ones and one that I found on the previous posts but I've had to luck on overclocking. I tried from changing the scripts to flashing a zip but failed. I will appreciate the help.

#1116 parson

parson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

I haven't loved a ROM like this since my flashing days on my old D1! Fast and tight, no issues at all! Of course, I had to freeze the included AOSP clock because it didn't have "gentle alarm"like the old blur alarm and timer (I tried using the deodexed blur clock, but settled on Alarm Clock Plus because I liked the desk clock better).
The one thing I really wish is that there was a flashable hack to remove the pull-down toggles, or a way to modify them. Call me picky, but I need/want a different selection... Using Notification Toggles right now, but it's lame having two rows to get the toggles I use.
Aside from the nits I picked, I am in awe of a ROM that should have come with my phone and can't imagine what "improvements" you could make in a subsequent release!
Seriously though, if anyone has an idea on the toggles, I'd love to hear it...

Sent from my continually born again RAZR MAXX!

#1117 imhowie

imhowie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:31 AM

I was running this ROM for a while and then got enticed by a few other ROMs to try out and see what they had to offer and I just ended up back on this ROM this morning. The other ROMs did have a lot of good stuff in them, but none of them was as clean as this one is. I think there's a lot to be said about the elegance and cleanliness that are built into ROMs like this one and The Arctic ICS. I really respect and appreciate the work you do, Matt and the rest of your team. I hope it continues, so you can keep making our RAZRs even better!

#1118 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:22 PM

I was running this ROM for a while and then got enticed by a few other ROMs to try out and see what they had to offer and I just ended up back on this ROM this morning. The other ROMs did have a lot of good stuff in them, but none of them was as clean as this one is. I think there's a lot to be said about the elegance and cleanliness that are built into ROMs like this one and The Arctic ICS. I really respect and appreciate the work you do, Matt and the rest of your team. I hope it continues, so you can keep making our RAZRs even better!

You can follow my new projects over at Team Batakang (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) which still use these forums, and you can follow Kebob here and there as well :)

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#1119 docterz

docterz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

i changed my wallpaper on it and now i want to the original one that i load it. Bc the arctic one is the best. how do i get it back?

#1120 rjyoung00

rjyoung00

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

first off i have to say the rom is runnin smooth as can be. however i've been getting an error sayin the package isn't properly signed while trying to update the youtube app. i've tried manually removing it & installing clean from the market but that gives another error. for now i've disabled auto update for it but thats not a solution, just a temp fix. anyone able to point me in the right direction as to how to correct this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users