1609 replies to this topic

#1581 racb51

racb51

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:19 AM

Uninstall and wipe data with titanium backup.... reinstall from play store.... then you can use titanium to change it to system app....

sent from my tapatalked DROID RAZR....from somewhere between lost and found....

Has anyone figured out how to update Google Chrome? I have tried wiping data and uninstalling using Titanium Backup and then downloading it through the Google Play store, but after it downloads and right as it installs, I get the following...

Error: Incompatible update.

Any thoughts, thanks?

#1582 andymac111

andymac111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

You can disregard the request previously in this post. I figured it out and it had nothing to do with the content of this forum.

#1583 famuv5

famuv5

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

I just installed Artic HD. Great looking rom. When I go into settings to click check to update, I get: unfortunately, settings has stopped. Any advice on this?

#1584 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

I just installed Artic HD. Great looking rom. When I go into settings to click check to update, I get: unfortunately, settings has stopped. Any advice on this?

are you checking for the verizon/motorola updates or the ROM updates?..... it is pretty much normal for it to force close if checking for the motorola/verizon updates while on the ROM......

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#1585 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

Stop hitting that button. :P Lol... I know I know I'm kidding. This Rom has not seen an update in quite some time and likely never will now that most Dev work is on the JB kernel.
  • johnthehillbilly likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#1586 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

Stop hitting that button. :P Lol... I know I know I'm kidding. This Rom has not seen an update in quite some time and likely never will now that most Dev work is on the JB kernel.

Yeah its not going to get support on my end anymore. No more Arctic... in fact I prefer scripts to rom making.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 2

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#1587 famuv5

famuv5

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

Well, I was only following the ROM instruction above for the OTA update in this ROM but the only update button in the ROM is the check for update. I don't see anything in the settings that say OTA update like it says in the instructions above. So if there isn't anymore updates than so be it.

#1588 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

Well, I was only following the ROM instruction above for the OTA update in this ROM but the only update button in the ROM is the check for update. I don't see anything in the settings that say OTA update like it says in the instructions above. So if there isn't anymore updates than so be it.

IMO... this ROM need no more updates....... as is.....this is still one of the best ROMs for the RAZR still on ICS

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#1589 carracerz14

carracerz14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

The longer I ran this rom, the more unstable is got, weird right? My circles widget would freeze and I would have to reboot, screen would stay black when I would try to wake of and would have to force a reboot, and others things I can't quite remember right now.

Running the jb leak at the moment, couldn't be happier

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

#1590 patchac

patchac

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Current Device(s):droid rzr

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

Hey guys, so I read up on the first few pages of the tread to find learn about this ROM but that is about it atm.

I love it! looks great works great. I am moving over from the blk widow (also a great looking ROM).

Now i just have one issue that I haven't seen answered yet, it's my battery. I woke up less than an hour ago and my phone was at a full charge. I have been sitting around watching TV sending a text here and there, but other than that my phone has been idle. My battery is already down to 87%. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix? I really like the look and performance of this ROM but having battery for only 4 hrs a day is a huge inconvenience.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help out.

Once again, beautiful ROM

#1591 havensed

havensed

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:37 AM

Hey guys, so I read up on the first few pages of the tread to find learn about this ROM but that is about it atm.

I love it! looks great works great. I am moving over from the blk widow (also a great looking ROM).

Now i just have one issue that I haven't seen answered yet, it's my battery. I woke up less than an hour ago and my phone was at a full charge. I have been sitting around watching TV sending a text here and there, but other than that my phone has been idle. My battery is already down to 87%. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix? I really like the look and performance of this ROM but having battery for only 4 hrs a day is a huge inconvenience.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help out.

Once again, beautiful ROM

R3d's roms are very nice as well

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#1592 patchac

patchac

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Current Device(s):droid rzr

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

To fix battery, i put cpu max on 800.. idk if that really does anything but my phone has been on all day with moderate use and still has 50%.

#1593 jeremy35

jeremy35

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:56 PM

I'm a bit unclear on SS3.11 and how to do the .215 kernal. I have the orginal rom slot with .215. So when I install ArcticHD into slot 1 do I have to then run the .215 update? If so, how do i do that?

#1594 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

I'm a bit unclear on SS3.11 and how to do the .215 kernal. I have the orginal rom slot with .215. So when I install ArcticHD into slot 1 do I have to then run the .215 update? If so, how do i do that?

No need. The rom in your slot 1 will run off the Kernel on your safe side. Just load up the Rom and go.
  • jeremy35 likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#1595 sycoduck

sycoduck

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):XT912

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:12 PM

I just had to chime in, I am new to rooting, and roms, and would be totally lost if it weren't for you awesome folks, sharing what you have done. Thank you for sharing this ROM it seems to be great, as long as I don't click the OTA update, and I think I read something about that, so I will go re-read, I really just wanted to give you props for such a great ROM I don't think I will even try another one, this one is great! Been working great for 3 weeks now! Thanks again!
  • lifeisgood likes this

#1596 rosso

rosso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

So I just upgraded to arctic hd 1.0. None of my google aps including the play store work. I have reinstalled twice, rebooted after initial reboot as well. Am I missing something?

Ross

Got it figured out..ended up wiping everything and doing a factory reset...really love this ROM. I do need to install Safestrap 3.0 so I can check out some other ROMs, just in case....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#1597 chairwolf

chairwolf

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Xt908

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:20 AM

Anybody know where I can get an Ntelos patch for this rom? I need one for the Razr Maxx.

Thanks,

Bob

#1598 jasonb0rn789

jasonb0rn789

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis,MO
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

im having a problem with tethering, as in its saying the order cannot be processed...any ideas??

[img]http://i.imgur.com/YeLcxY9.jpg[/IMG]

#1599 carracerz14

carracerz14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

Yeah, flash a different rom. This is dead

#1600 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

Yeah, flash a different rom. This is dead

I agree. Anyone with a RAZR should be on Jellybean now :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• carracerz14 likes this

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users