Photo

[Rom][Razr-Cdma-Non-Kexec-Overclocked] *updated* Jekyll Cm9 V1.4.1 9/23/12 {Now Optional Softkeys!}

cm9 jekyll ics

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#101 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:04 AM

What governor and scheduler are you running, also have you done anything with systcl tweaks

I had run that posters suggestion for that quad which was um hotplugx and deadline I think. Go back a page or two, it's in there.

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#102 jpmoo

jpmoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:09 AM

The reason you may see the icons moving around is because I themed the data icons on this rom to use the stock blur, if you will ones with the Large "LTE" I find those a lot easier to read in my car or bright sunlight over the AOSP icons. SO, long story short, the blur icons are bias to the left to fit the "LTE" part. That's most likely why they appear to be flopping around because the blur wifi icons, which do look like the aosp icons are bias to the right to make room for the "LTE". If this makes sense. But yeah, that's probably why you see that.

Makes perfect sense. Thx! I usually hide the status bar, so it's no big deal. This ROM has too much going for it for me to be bothered by this!

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#103 cnscollon

cnscollon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:21 AM

I've noticed that on this ROM the screen wakes up on any bluetooth action (pressing play/pause or skipping tracks with my bluetooth headset). Is there a way to change this setting?

#104 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:19 AM

Phone froze and rebooted itself when checking my gmail. (stock speeds, cpu not changed yet.

When I was freezing News & Weather in titanium backup, (this time OC'd to 1325 with pegasusq) Phone froze and had to be shut off with volume and power keys.

#105 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas. GO TEXANS!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:19 AM

Max, I have had some freezing as well that required force rebooting. I believe it has something to do with the system min free value.

#106 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

Glad i'm not the only one :) I'm patient though. I just came from nitro cm9 so i'll be using this for now. No more lock ups/freezes/reboots at 1325 pegasusq for now. Might change my governor though. Just got a antutu score of 4286 :/ my last rom was in the 6k's but i think was running hotplugx at 1300 with sio. Keep up the good work tucstwo :)

#107 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:33 AM

:D
Posted Image

#108 churchmouth

churchmouth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Twitter:http://twitter.com/leftspin
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

hey tucstwo, how'd you change the icons in settings.apk? Just decompile the apk and replace the images?

#109 Dabuck217

Dabuck217

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationSpringville, NY

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:19 AM

Quick question, i keep seeing these theme managers in roms and i was wondering can we get more themes for these(made from other roms) or they only add ones that the developer/themer puts together specifically for that rom

#110 mind game

mind game

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

Had to switch to A different rom. At my university i was only geyting 1x while other roms give me solid 4g :(

#111 jpmoo

jpmoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:06 PM

Quick question, i keep seeing these theme managers in roms and i was wondering can we get more themes for these(made from other roms) or they only add ones that the developer/themer puts together specifically for that rom

Any CM9 theme will work. Play Store is full of free/cheap ones, and I think there's a thread on XDA with others.

#112 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:33 PM

Had to flash to a new rom...The freezes were getting more frequent :/

#113 Claris

Claris

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:06 PM

Had to flash to a new rom...The freezes were getting more frequent :/

Two days with the ROM and I haven't encountered a freeze yet, and I've been doing just about everything imaginable with it to test the ROM. What have you been doing? I want to try to replicate it.

#114 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:28 PM

Two days with the ROM and I haven't encountered a freeze yet, and I've been doing just about everything imaginable with it to test the ROM. What have you been doing? I want to try to replicate it.

Maxxaholic has also had some freezing, it's not pertaining to one certain thing. My most recent freeze was while in the game Draw something. I was just playing my girlfriend and when it was my turn to draw it just froze. I never keep apps running(ex: I hold home and clear the apps a lot). A few have happened when I was in Chrome and had multiple tabs open.

#115 Claris

Claris

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

Maxxaholic has also had some freezing, it's not pertaining to one certain thing. My most recent freeze was while in the game Draw something. I was just playing my girlfriend and when it was my turn to draw it just froze. I never keep apps running(ex: I hold home and clear the apps a lot). A few have happened when I was in Chrome and had multiple tabs open.

I just had my first freeeze too :P I was playing around with the camera.

#116 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:59 PM

As I said before, I think it has to either do with the voltages or the system min free values....but I'm a total noob at programming so what the hell do I know lol.

#117 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:34 PM

I haven't had anymore freezes since this morning but I have noticed my CPU stays in 300 a majority of the time even though I have it at 1k - 1325

#118 jpmoo

jpmoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

No freezes here unless I have SetCPU keeping me pegged at low speeds when the screen is off. Then I usually have to reboot with power and volume down because the phone won't wake, maybe 3 times a day. That happens for me on every ROM and stock, though.

I'm OC'ed to 1325, using hotplugx and sio.

#119 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

No freezes here unless I have SetCPU keeping me pegged at low speeds when the screen is off. Then I usually have to reboot with power and volume down because the phone won't wake, maybe 3 times a day. That happens for me on every ROM and stock, though.

I'm OC'ed to 1325, using hotplugx and sio.

Are you making it go below 300mhz? That seems to cause a problem. Usually as long as long as the lowest is 300 then it's able to recover from screen being off.

#120 mike_augie

mike_augie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:53 PM

I had 2 total freezes and had to force reboot both times ... but times i was using sms with gosms

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cm9, jekyll, ics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users