#61 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:54 AM

Some people are having luck with MMS using other texting apps (Go SMS, or Handcent), give it a shot.

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#62 Shinare

Shinare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:56 AM

Some people are having luck with MMS using other texting apps (Go SMS, or Handcent), give it a shot.

I tried go SMS last night. Froze Messaging using TiBu and installed go SMS. Still no MMS messages but get SMS just fine. *shrug* Maybe handcent?

Edit: On a side note, does everyone trust these messaging replacements? I mean, theres no tom foolery going on with my personal messages getting sent to other companies now is there?

#63 chipworkz

chipworkz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:12 AM

I can't get Facebook to sync with my contacts is this normal? I have syncing all setup but in never works.
Great rom so far!
Thanks

#64 srzero

srzero

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:27 AM

I'm having some data issues, it shows 4g but my signal isn't blue like when I connect to 3g or WiFi. Any idea what to do?
EDIT: I can use the web and tapatalk and YouTube, but the only issue is with the play store. On 4g nothing will download. But WiFi and 3g work.
Make It Your Own

#65 slim2447

slim2447

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:46 AM

Handcent works for me with MMS ...no freezing of stock messaging app needed

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#66 chipworkz

chipworkz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:44 AM

I also have a problem with Bluetooth when I'm using it for phone calls.I hear the little beeps when the call starts but the is no audio in the actual call itself.It works fine for listening to music or something else on the phone so that is good just not on phone calls. Another thing is when bluetooth is enabled I can't use the little microphone and speak in the keyboard.

looks like there is some Bluetooth work to be done unless it is just my load.
I can't stay on this rom with Bluetooth not working since I use it all day while I am driving.
I hope there is a fix for it.

#67 thekantorfour

thekantorfour

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:14 AM

reporting back...pretty much everything works as stated, which is awesome!

one issue that i've seen (seems to be on all JB roms for me) is that the gallery and music apps can't see any of the files on my external SD card. however, certain apps (any file explorer + quickpic) can see them. weird. Has anyone else seen issues like this, or do i have an anomalous device?

keep up the great work!

#68 twith70

twith70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:31 AM

AS I learned with ES file explorer the change occurred in the naming of the ext SD card. It is named differently then ROM's based off of stock ICS. If you want to go in to the music app and rename the source for music and it will find it. I kind of like it as I have the music on my main partition and on the sd card (backup), this way I don't have duplicates all over the place.

#69 thekantorfour

thekantorfour

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:42 AM

AS I learned with ES file explorer the change occurred in the naming of the ext SD card. It is named differently then ROM's based off of stock ICS. If you want to go in to the music app and rename the source for music and it will find it. I kind of like it as I have the music on my main partition and on the sd card (backup), this way I don't have duplicates all over the place.

cool, thanks for the info! do you use google play music? also, is that possible in the gallery?

#70 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:48 AM

Rom Updated with new Blur Data Icons. Sometimes it shows up and doesn't turn blue as is you're not connected. Trust me, you are. I'm working on getting that ironed out, it's a weird bug...more annoying than anything.

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!

#71 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:53 AM

I can't get Facebook to sync with my contacts is this normal? I have syncing all setup but in never works.
Great rom so far!
Thanks

Just go to Settings>Accounts>Facebook and check sync with contacts

I also have a problem with Bluetooth when I'm using it for phone calls.I hear the little beeps when the call starts but the is no audio in the actual call itself.It works fine for listening to music or something else on the phone so that is good just not on phone calls. Another thing is when bluetooth is enabled I can't use the little microphone and speak in the keyboard.

looks like there is some Bluetooth work to be done unless it is just my load.
I can't stay on this rom with Bluetooth not working since I use it all day while I am driving.
I hope there is a fix for it.

Bluetooth is buggy with EVERY AOKP/CyanogenMod. Its a kernel issue, we have locked bootloaders. outside of kexec, kernel issues will live on forever.

Right the ES file trick fixes a lot of this stuff

#72 darkcomartist

darkcomartist

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:59 AM

I am also having an issue with bluetooth. I don't have a bt head set but I sync it with my car and I can't hear anything and the other person can't hear me aswell. I like this rom but I need this to work before I can replace the stock ics. I'll keep checking to see when this is fixed so I can use it full-time. Love the work that's gone on this rom so far. Thanks to the dev for this!!!

#73 thekantorfour

thekantorfour

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:59 AM

Right the ES file trick fixes a lot of this stuff

Sorry, i tried finding it, but not sure what the ES file trick is?

#74 rmoya5150

rmoya5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Locationconcord, ma
  • Current Device(s):Razr converted into a Maxx

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:47 AM

any idea why the dl for 1.2 is taking 2 hours?

#75 Shinare

Shinare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:11 AM

any idea why the dl for 1.2 is taking 2 hours?

download took about 5 minutes for me. Don't forget to flash gapps again like I did.

#76 srzero

srzero

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:18 AM

Rom Updated with new Blur Data Icons. Sometimes it shows up and doesn't turn blue as is you're not connected. Trust me, you are. I'm working on getting that ironed out, it's a weird bug...more annoying than anything.

OK thanks
Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2
Make It Your Own

#77 aktrazer

aktrazer

SMod/News Team Leader

• Smod
  • 537 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC
  • Current Device(s):Smasung Galaxy Note 2, ASUS TF700T

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:34 AM

Working fantastic, but has anyone else gone in the stock messaging app and tried to disable the notifications? It causes a FC of the messaging app.

Thoughts, workarounds?

Posted Image

#78 Shinare

Shinare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:47 AM

Working fantastic, but has anyone else gone in the stock messaging app and tried to disable the notifications? It causes a FC of the messaging app.

Thoughts, workarounds?

My stock messaging app did the same thing. I just froze it and installed Handcent. now I get my MMS messages too.
  • aktrazer likes this

#79 aktrazer

aktrazer

SMod/News Team Leader

• Smod
  • 537 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC
  • Current Device(s):Smasung Galaxy Note 2, ASUS TF700T

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:51 AM

My stock messaging app did the same thing. I just froze it and installed Handcent. now I get my MMS messages too.

Thanks for the workaround on that one!!

Posted Image

#80 chefgregg91

chefgregg91

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:10 AM

Hey you can make 6x6 pattern lock? I seen other JB rom already so I hope you would make it!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users