Photo

[Rom][Razr - Cdma][Jellybean][Kexec][Stock][Aokp][Cyanogenmod10(Cyancore)] Jellycore By Team Speedcore

• Please log in to reply
704 replies to this topic

#481 alchemist

alchemist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

Has anyone gotten the kexec builds to boot? And if so, did you do anything different than with the non-kexec builds? I'm running .215 on the non-safe side and SS 3.05, but I can't seem to get any kexec build to boot up. Always just does the "boot to a black screen, vibrate once, then seemingly hang" routine, even with newly-created ROM slot (also tried using previously-created slots, formatting cache, dalvik, system, and data, and re-downloaded to ensure file integrity). Jellycore and Cyancore stock builds work just fine. Any thoughts?

#482 OldBaldy

OldBaldy

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

All the kexec builds are labeled for ss2.11. Don't believe they've released one for ss3x yet.

Sent from my XT912

#483 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:@disc_or_die
  • Google+:plus.google.com/104749243954429604279/
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:34 AM

Kexec builds have been put on the shelf until dhacker and hashcode can fix the base problems with CM/AOKP/AOSP. They have assured us they are returning to Kexec

#484 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:@disc_or_die
  • Google+:plus.google.com/104749243954429604279/
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:30 AM

lol...how soon before you guys get the 4.2 Android coding?!?!?! Just keeps getting better

#485 hbar98

hbar98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSouthern Illinois

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

I've noticed issues with the YouTube app on these builds. Video starts to play....stop....starts....stops....dies. Anyone else notice this issue? I am running on JellyCore v1.4

Thanks

I had to enable High Quality mode on the Youtube app for it to play properly. I think it's a known bug... I found that answer somewhere on the forums.

#486 sativaman

sativaman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:05 AM

I'm sorry if this sounds like a 'n00bish' question, where do I set this:

"System Tuneup: Memory Manager set to Preset Ultimate,SD Boost 2048kb, apply on boot"

I didn't find it in the Rom settings, nor anywhere else. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

EDIT: nm... I think it ment to use 'aggressive' memory settings in System Tuner. That's where I set the SD to SIO and 2048k.

#487 MyStro023

MyStro023

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Twitter:mystropro

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:07 AM

Ran this last night after loosing my old Axiom rom due to the SS3 upgrade. Its been awesome so far.

I do want to report one issue I've had:

I accidentally clicked on the unlock icon and broke the unlock function of the lockscreen mod on the AOKP Stock build. Its very strange, but all it does is hang at that point.

Luckily I use Widgetlocker (now restored) so it wasn't a huge back breaker.

#488 redjax

redjax

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

If I download a Kexec build, can I install CameraZoom and use that as my camera, or will that not work either?

#489 unkid4n

unkid4n

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Twitter:DMCGFitness

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

After a complete wipe--> reinstall... I get about 3 days of the cpu doing what it's supposed to.. then it jumps and stays at 1.2ghz constantly... performance is still fine but it nukes my battery to the point where plugging in to a wall charger won't bring the charge up...

Any idea?

EDIT: SOLVED!
Updating busybox and setting everything to reapply on boot fixed the problem!

#490 sativaman

sativaman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

Should the tweaks be applied after system boot or in the init.d script? It seems to me they would be better off in the script but I'd like a developer's opinion on that.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#491 khutch18

khutch18

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:52 AM

Running CyanCore V1.3 (revised), seems to be smooth and great so far. Thanks for the ROMs, best JB I have tried so far.

#492 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:29 AM

I am currently working on building an AOSP rom completely from source, this will take some time but will be awesome because I wont be relying on anyone else but me for build updates :) Plus it will truly belong to TSC and not be based off of someone else's work.. other than Android themselves of course.

This new build should be a lot better on battery life, will still have jb on razr issues but it is another step closer to having the perfect jb rom running on the razr.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  • weaponx and natrazr like this
We don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
Donate!

#493 Nitewolf

Nitewolf

Member of the BEST android community

• Superuser
  • 643 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

I am currently working on building an AOSP rom completely from source, this will take some time but will be awesome because I wont be relying on anyone else but me for build updates :) Plus it will truly belong to TSC and not be based off of someone else's work.. other than Android themselves of course.

This new build should be a lot better on battery life, will still have jb on razr issues but it is another step closer to having the perfect jb rom running on the razr.

Looking forward to this!
Posted Image

#494 hbar98

hbar98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSouthern Illinois

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

Woot woot! Can't wait! Really appreciate the work you have put into these roms.

Running 1.3 revised.

#495 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

I have completed CyanCore V1.4 but honestly I am getting a little upset with the instability..after reverting back to our DualCore ICS rom, the comparison in battery life is incredible. CM10 and aokp just suck the battery like a Caprisun juice packet.. I'll upload it tomorrow but I am putting all my efforts into this new aosp rom..I will keep it in this thread.
We don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
Donate!

#496 legacystar

legacystar

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

After a complete wipe--> reinstall... I get about 3 days of the cpu doing what it's supposed to.. then it jumps and stays at 1.2ghz constantly... performance is still fine but it nukes my battery to the point where plugging in to a wall charger won't bring the charge up...

Any idea?

EDIT: SOLVED!
Updating busybox and setting everything to reapply on boot fixed the problem!

Im suffering from this problem too. When I open system tuner and look at the CPU it shows CPU as "offline" and doesn't come back until I reboot. Can anyone confirm there CPU is failing to come back online.

Edited:confirmed updating busy box fixed the current issue. Perhaps the build can be updated with a newer busy box.
  • TeamSpeedCore likes this

#497 TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

TeamSpeedCore

• Developer
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:12 AM

Thanks for that, I will add it in.
Donate!

#498 applesucksballs

applesucksballs

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

I had the same issue with the CPU MAXING OUT!!!! It looks to me like it happens when I wipe cache, Davlik, and fix permissions with SS3.x

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#499 alchemist

alchemist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

Anyone else notice System Tuner not setting your chosen governor on boot even when you tell it to? Everything else seems to set properly on boot completed. Jellycore 1.4.

#500 applesucksballs

applesucksballs

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users