Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • Twitter:@Rootuser94
  • Google+:scott.breen221@gmail.com
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Droid Bionic, Droid X

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

Thanks for the quick reply - I did find a solid replacement.

Good work Root! I've been running OC'd CN3 for about 12 hours now with no real issues (although the camera issue is a bummer - but your disclaimer was straightforward and I like that).

Could anyone suggest some of the tweaks (speeds, volts, i/o, etc) that they've had success with to this point? I realize that's one of those "your mileage..." topics - but I never really did much tweaking on my Moto devices.

It's too bad Verizon completely owned the Bionic - this rom further proves what a beast this phone is, especially considering when it was released!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Its already pretty heavily speed and performance tweaked for ya ;)

Posted Image

Join the Deviant Development Community Online

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#702 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:30 PM

Yes this is about the fastest rom you will find as is. Root did a great job on it. Imo no more tweaking is needed!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
  • Rootuser94 likes this

#703 blazo

blazo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:01 PM

Hmmm, which one. They are all working for me

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

All of them actually

#704 cgillie92

cgillie92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

Man this is sickkkk when there is a camera and screen rotate fix ill never look back on any other rom! Love this and synergy!!
  • Rootuser94 likes this

#705 dstreng

dstreng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

finally decided to flash this after the update. I use bluetooth very often so that was holding me back from flashing. Come to find that blue tooth works as usual for me running this rom. lock screen and no dsp manager are my only problems. Love it man. keep it up!
gonna try the ac!d mod

#706 ITSBRYANN

ITSBRYANN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Twitter:itsbryandude
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

finally decided to flash this after the update. I use bluetooth very often so that was holding me back from flashing. Come to find that blue tooth works as usual for me running this rom. lock screen and no dsp manager are my only problems. Love it man. keep it up!
gonna try the ac!d mod

What update?:blink:

Sent from my BlackWidow Droid Spyder using tapatalk 2
rooted RAZR runnin HDish black widow Jellybean

#707 dstreng

dstreng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

the update from yesterday

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

#708 dstreng

dstreng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

is there anyway to get Google Now to use the pudding camera instead of the stock camera when using camera search?

#709 Tepes

Tepes

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Twitter:SomethingGoudie

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

gonna try the ac!d mod

I'm still not getting any call audio with Bluetooth. Did you have to do anything special to get it to work?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

#710 dstreng

dstreng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

no it just worked for me somehow

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#711 Tepes

Tepes

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

no it just worked for me somehow

You are lucky then. It's the one thing that keeps holding me back because I use it for work. Maybe it's my base that affects it. I'm on 232. Are you in the official ics 246?

#712 dstreng

dstreng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

Ya i HoB'ed to 246

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#713 nhugh406

nhugh406

Developer

• Developer
  • 171 posts
  • Twitter:@nhugh486
  • Google+:nhugh406@gmail.com

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

Dstreng, would you mind elaborating a little? Are u saying that when Bluetooth is left on and not paired to anything, you get call audio out of the earpiece??

Or are you referring to a Bluetooth headset that you are using??

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

#714 dstreng

dstreng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

I have a pioneer headunit in my car. Audio streaming and call audio work (atleast the one time i tried yesterday). Havent tried on a headset or whatnot

#715 Guest_HOFFA_*

Guest_HOFFA_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

Cant WIFI TETHER?

#716 gavjamhawk

gavjamhawk

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:18 AM

I wanted to test out the Beats Audio, so I put on some music and my ear drums nearly blew out. I haven't read through all 29 pages here, but went back through a few and couldn't find anyone else reporting this issue...so maybe it's something I have set incorrectly. If I pause/play a song in Google Music the volume jumps to full throttle...I haven't tried listening to anything else (other apps) because I'm afraid of putting my ear buds back in my ears. Is this a common issue with a fix? Or is this an isolated case of deafeningly loud audio?

Otherwise I'm loving the ROM...thankfully it hasn't blinded me so I can still witness it's awesomeness.

Edit: Headphones were being used...I couldn't recreate the problem with the internal speaker. Any ideas? Is the AC!D Sound Mod the problem?

#717 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • Twitter:@Rootuser94
  • Google+:scott.breen221@gmail.com
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Droid Bionic, Droid X

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

I wanted to test out the Beats Audio, so I put on some music and my ear drums nearly blew out. I haven't read through all 29 pages here, but went back through a few and couldn't find anyone else reporting this issue...so maybe it's something I have set incorrectly. If I pause/play a song in Google Music the volume jumps to full throttle...I haven't tried listening to anything else (other apps) because I'm afraid of putting my ear buds back in my ears. Is this a common issue with a fix? Or is this an isolated case of deafeningly loud audio?

Otherwise I'm loving the ROM...thankfully it hasn't blinded me so I can still witness it's awesomeness.

Try flashing the Ac!d audio mod as that will give you a little control, I do believe thats a play music issue, try another music player

Posted Image

Join the Deviant Development Community Online

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#718 NuLL.n.VoiD

NuLL.n.VoiD

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationHitchhiking the galaxy...
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid RAZR, Kindle Fire, Transformer Prime

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:26 AM

Lovin' this ROM so far. I was running IcarusHD for a while now but a few days ago I started getting several random reboots throughout the day. I couldn't trace it down but I know that putting a new ROM on generally fixes a lot of problems. I started my search and saw this ROM, was very interested, and was ready to pull the trigger on CN2 but imagine my happy surprise when I saw that CN3 was already out.

My phone booted up in about 2 minutes and everything has been butter smooth. I still have to wait until I'm in an area with better signal quality before I can take care of the camera app and the SMS app, based on the OP, but those are simple issues I can live with. I just need my phone to be a work horse and this ROM definitely fits the bill as a daily driver.

Thanks for taking the time to put this little slice of heaven together for us! :D
  • Rootuser94 likes this
He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless, still dead...

#719 Tepes

Tepes

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:08 PM

Ya i HoB'ed to 246

Good to know. I'll try upgrading my base.

#720 Terrell1433

Terrell1433

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:15 PM

Good to know. I'll try upgrading my base.

I was on 246 and mine doesn't work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users