67 replies to this topic

#61 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

So NattyBee, When you moved your Upgrade from Line A to Line C. Did you have to speak to someone?

nope. I just went to the

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

page and went to the MyVerizon pulldown and clicked on Upgrade a Device. it will pull your account info up, you will see when each line is eligeable, and you will see a link to Transfer Upgrade below the ones that're ready. then when you click on it, you'll get a little popup asking which line to transfer that upgrade to.

#62 droid1177

droid1177

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGa, USA

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

That's music to my ears...been wanting the Maxx HD myself...

#63 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

That's music to my ears...been wanting the Maxx HD myself...

yes, it is a sweet phone. I had one until I sold it for the Developer HD...which I also like, but for my purposes, the Maxx suits me better, lol...on a related shameless plug, I have a Developer Edition Razr HD for sale, haha! :P

#64 bipmip

bipmip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

Yes, it is true. I spoke with a Verizon Wireless employee and he said the next time I sign for another 2 year contract or upgrade my phone my Unlimited Data Plan will end. There is nothing I can do about it. So looks like I will soon be done with Verizon and will probably get a StraightTalk or something that has unlimited data. it was nice Verizon, but you f%$ked up...big time.

#65 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

do we have time to raise enough $?

Go back to post #55...lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

#66 droid1177

droid1177

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGa, USA

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

yes, it is a sweet phone. I had one until I sold it for the Developer HD...which I also like, but for my purposes, the Maxx suits me better, lol...on a related shameless plug, I have a Developer Edition Razr HD for sale, haha! :P

How much?

Hiw

#67 studiorat

studiorat

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationEast Coast
  • Current Device(s):Jelly Wizzed JB Droid Maxx

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

Its true I assume.....I will drop Big red in a second......I am on a grandfathered Unlmtd. Data ...... I can barely make a call in my office, seems that newer technology trades off call quality for Cheap As Antenna / Radio to make room for 4g technology.....This is one way that VZW screws its loyals
Offending The Masses since 1967.........FTW........Christianity is a Farse!!!

#68 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:44 AM

My unlimited data primary account is eligible for an upgrade. I have three lines total and does give me San option of transferring the upgrade. I'm holding off for now until new phones come out. Lets hope Verizon doesn't change the feature phone option by the time I decide to upgrade. :ph34r:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users