Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] [Rom] Eclipse Razr V1.3 (2/25/12)

• Please log in to reply
1746 replies to this topic

#1621 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:25 AM

@uberdbdon, that is a battery costly habit.

If you are not uploading. or downloading, cdma is best; as lte eats battery…

Im at work by 7 and go to bed around 11pm and still have about 60% battery left. I'm in a pretty good 4g area though.

#1622 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:25 AM

Oops double post.

#1623 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:11 AM

Does anyone know weather this ROM is going to be updated at some point (not asking for an ETA, I know thats a NO-No)...Thinking about switching back to it...
Posted Image

#1624 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:47 AM

Does anyone know weather this ROM is going to be updated at some point (not asking for an ETA, I know thats a NO-No)...Thinking about switching back to it...

What do you want to are added/improved.

#1625 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:19 AM

What do you want to are added/improved.

I guess what I am asking is, When the official ICS update comes. Will this ROM be updated for that?
Posted Image

#1626 pickle

pickle

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

Some errors I got...

When i'm in text message and I hit the "Home" softkey, it sends me to the first homescreen. It's hard to explain but it sends me directly to the blank first homescreen (I don't have anything on the first one).

Secondly, the battery is extremely messed up. It went down 3% in 5 minutes, from 62% to 59%. When I switched back to my stock ROM, it said the battery was at 70% so something obviously wrong...

For now, i'm not using this ROM because of these problems.

#1627 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

I heard that ICS could be locked in terms of user ability to flash roms… (in discussion on Boot Mgr).

In any case, until the guru devs here have stock ICS long enuf to publish rooting, come up w/fastboot files & CW Recovery, & this stuff proves stable; I'm sticking w/181 & Eclipse… seeker
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#1628 listenman20

listenman20

Chat Room Support

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouth GA

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

Some errors I got...

When i'm in text message and I hit the "Home" softkey, it sends me to the first homescreen. It's hard to explain but it sends me directly to the blank first homescreen (I don't have anything on the first one).

Secondly, the battery is extremely messed up. It went down 3% in 5 minutes, from 62% to 59%. When I switched back to my stock ROM, it said the battery was at 70% so something obviously wrong...

For now, i'm not using this ROM because of these problems.

i see this is your 1st post...so i'm gonna assume this is also your 1st ROM. the eclipse launcher that comes stock with this ROM has limited settings and is modeled more after the launchers we had stock back on the D1. it has other problems as well but this can all be fixed by getting a launcher that suits you. i use GO launcher. many you'll see use Apex or LPP or ADW. there's several out to choose from that will allow you to set your home button to default to whichever screen you like... or even just back to the screen you were on. as for the battery % your stock only reads in 10s...unless you've modded and put in a 1% battery mod. either way...most ROMS will read differently for some weird reason...the 3% drop in 5 min is fairly normal if you have the screen on for the whole time...it's hard to judge battery performance on just a couple hours of use on any ROM.

#1629 TheBurgh

TheBurgh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:40 PM

Currently running black widow ics on .181. Can I just wipe black widow ics and flash this rom without any problems?

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk

#1630 HunterKiller

HunterKiller

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:03 PM

I currently have Eclipse 1.3 running on .173... Is there an easy way to update to .181? When I try to run the update within recovery, I get an "error 6".

#1631 wallratt

wallratt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

So how do i enable audio for the boot animation, i asked about this a while back and didn't get a answer. Any one have an idea.

#1632 Badger50

Badger50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Google+:badger50@gmail.com
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:45 AM

HuntrKiller: The only way to take the .181 update is to nandroid back to stock .173, take the ota update, make a nandroid backup of .181, then full wipe, and flash Eclipse over the .181 build. Works just fine

Wallrat: The only way I have found to use the "original" boot animation sound, is to make sure 1) the bootanimation.zip file, and 2) the droidhd.ogg sound file, are both in your system/media file that you can access with root explorer or file manager. Both files need to be there if you want the "original" Razr bootanimation and sound at the startup of your device
Posted Image

#1633 TheBurgh

TheBurgh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:08 AM

HuntrKiller: The only way to take the .181 update is to nandroid back to stock .173, take the ota update, make a nandroid backup of .181, then full wipe, and flash Eclipse over the .181 build. Works just fine

Wallrat: The only way I have found to use the "original" boot animation sound, is to make sure 1) the bootanimation.zip file, and 2) the droidhd.ogg sound file, are both in your system/media file that you can access with root explorer or file manager. Both files need to be there if you want the "original" Razr bootanimation and sound at the startup of your device

Badger50........I am new to this community. I would assume the answer is yes but can you let me know if I can flash this over black widow ics. I am currently running .181

#1634 Badger50

Badger50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:35 AM

Shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure you do a thorough wipe, and flash away :-)
Posted Image

#1635 TheBurgh

TheBurgh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:56 AM

Shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure you do a thorough wipe, and flash away :-)

Much appreciated. Thanks for the help

#1636 Badger50

Badger50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:40 AM

No worries, welcome to the community :-)
Posted Image

#1637 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:52 AM

Does this rom work with boot manager in a slot?
  • SpyderMan likes this

vtc.png

#1638 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

Does this rom work with boot manager in a slot?

You could be the guinea pig (lol) :D
Posted Image

#1639 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:28 AM

That true. I want to try a stable rom before the test build.

vtc.png

#1640 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:33 AM

That true. I want to try a stable rom before the test build.

Gotcha
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users