• Twitter:@Rootuser94
  • Google+:scott.breen221@gmail.com
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Droid Bionic, Droid X

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

How's everyone here like RLS7?

Posted Image

Join the Deviant Development Community Online

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#1322 joshxdroid

joshxdroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

How's everyone here like RLS7?

it's great! I've been tempted to reflash an ics kernel just so I can use it again

#1323 joshxdroid

joshxdroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

Oops, duplicate

#1324 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

RLS7 still running smooth and like butta. Thinking if I should switch to JB kernel? but i'm digging this ROM too much.

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#1325 olechevytruck

olechevytruck

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Twitter:@olechevytruck
  • Current Device(s):Moto Razr

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

thanks for your hard work in development. I'm new to the site but old hand at android. Love the site and already DL'd 2 new ROMS to try out... Gotta love the new safestrap... works like dual boot... Thanks again for the new ROM and I'll report any bugs i might run in to

#1326 joshxdroid

joshxdroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

RLS7 still running smooth and like butta. Thinking if I should switch to JB kernel? but i'm digging this ROM too much.

I'm running jellywiz now on the jelly bean kernel and it's nice but I miss that CNA customization.

#1327 bolden88

bolden88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

I love this ROM !! I have used Wizzed Bean since iv. No issues until today. When I hit the PHONE button it would turn screen black for 1 second and then return me to the homescreen. A quick reboot and I was all set. This happened twice but I am still keeping RSL. I will leave a note: If I drop and you need to use my phone, reboot and then dial. Would leave this ROM for anything. Great job Rootuser.

#1328 olechevytruck

olechevytruck

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Twitter:@olechevytruck
  • Current Device(s):Moto Razr

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

is there any known issues with 3G/4G connectivity? I wiped, installed, wiped again, rebooted, let sit, rebooted again, and have no data service at all. I can barely pick up WiFi (As in one bar sitting right next to my modem). I love the JB ROM but its kinda useless without a data package... Did I do something to eff it up? (wouldnt be the first time). Please let me know... otherwise great ROM pkg

#1329 pmassey31545

pmassey31545

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationJesup, GA
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX Alltel

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

Freaking awesome. My only issue is I can seem to install the update for Solid Explorer. Keeps giving me some error. Other than that the ROM is the BEST I have used. Everything works great. MMS works with GoSMS with no mods for me. And HDMI out doesn't work.

Question: Maybe I missed it but what is the deal with screen rotation on all the custom ROM's?

Also, your donate link in the OP isn't working. FYI. Just sent you a few gallons of gas.
  • Rootuser94 likes this

#1330 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

Freaking awesome. My only issue is I can seem to install the update for Solid Explorer. Keeps giving me some error. Other than that the ROM is the BEST I have used. Everything works great. MMS works with GoSMS with no mods for me. And HDMI out doesn't work.

Question: Maybe I missed it but what is the deal with screen rotation on all the custom ROM's?

Also, your donate link in the OP isn't working. FYI. Just sent you a few gallons of gas.

Thanks a bunch man! Really appreciated and enjoy the rom!!

The screen rotation shrink is an issue with the motorola kernel on aosp:(
You can't install the update as i signed solid explorer differently lolz. Just use another file manager for the time being :)

Posted Image

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

#1331 L4M3N7

L4M3N7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Twitter:L4M3N7
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

Still doing good here. Been a good daily driver to me other than what seems to be some notification issues. Still keeping my other slot in SafeStrap open for any beta builds and patches you need tested ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• Rootuser94 likes this

#1332 pmassey31545

pmassey31545

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationJesup, GA
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX Alltel

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

Thanks a bunch man! Really appreciated and enjoy the rom!!

The screen rotation shrink is an issue with the motorola kernel on aosp:(
You can't install the update as i signed solid explorer differently lolz. Just use another file manager for the time being :)

HDMI???

#1333 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

HDMI???

HDMI is known not to work in any aosp roms i believe..

Posted Image

#1334 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

HDMI is known not to work in any aosp roms i believe..

Correct. That is a Moto thing and on works on Blur Roms
  • Rootuser94 likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#1335 Pike

Pike

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

So I have been using this ROM for several days now, I absolutely love it.. However... Last night I received a weird error saying my SD card had been removed (it wasnt), then my phone rebooted and lost all my data from my internal SD card.. had to register with google, redownload apps etc.. when I was at the play store I realized none of my updates were downloading.. I went to recovery and try to wipe data to get an error stating it cant find my internal SD card. After reflashing a few times I finally gave up.. Couldnt get my Slot 1 in recovery to identify any internal SD card..

Right now I am back to stock.. has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas on how to fix? I really want to use this rom again however every time I reboot my phone all data gets lost and I have to start it over again.

Regards,
Pike

#1336 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

So I have been using this ROM for several days now, I absolutely love it.. However... Last night I received a weird error saying my SD card had been removed (it wasnt), then my phone rebooted and lost all my data from my internal SD card.. had to register with google, redownload apps etc.. when I was at the play store I realized none of my updates were downloading.. I went to recovery and try to wipe data to get an error stating it cant find my internal SD card. After reflashing a few times I finally gave up.. Couldnt get my Slot 1 in recovery to identify any internal SD card..

Right now I am back to stock.. has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas on how to fix? I really want to use this rom again however every time I reboot my phone all data gets lost and I have to start it over again.

Regards,
Pike

Haven't heard of this before, but i would do a complete wipe of everything, maybe even use matt's utility to go back to stock and then start all over again.

Posted Image

#1337 Pike

Pike

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:58 AM

Haven't heard of this before, but i would do a complete wipe of everything, maybe even use matt's utility to go back to stock and then start all over again.

Will do, thanks Rootuser!

EDIT: Installed to Slot 2 and its working again.. not sure where the issue is but I have my Whizzed back!! Yay!
  • Rootuser94 likes this

#1338 L4M3N7

L4M3N7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Twitter:L4M3N7
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:05 PM

Gah.. my MMS has been jacked up. Anyone else having problems?

Edit: Cancel that. Quick cache and dalvik wipe did the trick it seems.
Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#1339 Bartando

Bartando

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Twitter:bartando

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

I have questions, How can i make snapchat work on this MOD? :D and
Where can i change the smile -- > :) ... to -- > :D on my keyboard ? it would be so useful for me.

#1340 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

With rls7 is gapps needed? I flashed with out but haven't noticed issues yet. Been reading through the thread and haven't seen if it was needed or not so assuming that was for older versions

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users