457 replies to this topic

#361 shawn01

shawn01

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

Battery life sucks butt this is smooth as hell... hey you might want to take look messaging apk from 2.3.6 leak way better.

#362 coloradoflats

coloradoflats

Willing to Brick for ICS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Twitter:@KevinVanLear
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

I'm on 14 hours with 40% left using phone all day.
  • mattlgroff and frankyvee like this
"Did you see what I said?"

#363 shawn01

shawn01

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:47 PM

2.3.6 my batt life is amazing any other it sucks....

#364 frankyvee

frankyvee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:53 PM

Battery life sucks butt this is smooth as hell... hey you might want to take look messaging apk from 2.3.6 leak way better.

Messaging App "Handcent" is pretty hard to beat..
  • frankyvee likes this

#365 Baloot89

Baloot89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:01 PM

Flashed and love it and very snappy can't wait for more!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#366 Adam.

Adam.

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:04 PM

This rom hasnt been out long enough for anyone to have any idea what their battery life will be like
  • mattlgroff likes this

#367 con5tant

con5tant

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:26 PM

could someone tell me what the difference is between this ROM and the Razrx v1.1?

#368 benefit14snake

benefit14snake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:26 AM

Yeah battery life seems pretty solid so far. Hey Dt, do you know if verizon location agent is needed? I froze mine but I noticed it wouldnt let the phone sleep. No adverse effects so far (12 hours).

#369 benefit14snake

benefit14snake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:12 AM

could someone tell me what the difference is between this ROM and the Razrx v1.1?

I cant tell you the actual differences since I didnt make the rom, but this infex seems like a "fuller" rom with more done to it. It seems quite a bit butteryer (not a word i know!) So its super quick. Battery life is really good on both. I would say try both and see what you like but infex is newer and getting more updates.

#370 piccit

piccit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:27 AM

This ROM:

As of 1/23/2012

Latest OTA 6.11.748
ODEX
DeBloated
ZipAligned
Ultimate Compression
Optimized PNG's
Full INIT.D

The Good $#!+/Running Change Log

OS is now maxed out at 240FPS
Less Latency in the OS by forcing GPU to back off from the Kernel and be driven in the Software
Killed Logger in Kernel for Speed
Maxed the OS to 100% on all jpegs
New consolidated INIT.D Script
Fresh Busybox 1.20 to provide us all these Swiss Army Knife Moves
01/23/2012
Enhanced Ring Delay (Quick Call Connect)
Updated Apps
Pushed SD Card Read A Head Speed
Rebuilt Custom UI SystemUI, Framework-res, Dialer, Contacts, Phone
Extended Wifi Interval Scan (Battery Saver)
Full PNG Rework Cleared up ALL PNG's
Further Bloat removed
Cleanup up redundancy in the entire build

What the hell does that all do?

It is Smooth, Fluid, and Stupid Fast. Plus the battery should just be sipped on.

RazrX:

DETAILS:
Updated MOTO Base to .748 system
Debloated
Zipaligned
Th3ory's Custom SYSCTRL
Th3ory's Custom INIT.D
Th3ory's RAM Script
SD READ Enhancement
Ultimate compression
Optimized PNGS
TH3ORYROM Wallpaper App
Superuser 3.0.7 and binary
Busybox (Modified)
added Bignadad ICS Camera Skin

Plus, DT's custom scripts have been updated since RazrX

#371 Burbank

Burbank

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationIthaca, New York

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:29 AM

Please allow me to vent just a bit:

It really bugs me to see someone install this ROM and almost instantly say something like: battery life sucks, flash is broken, etc. Before complaining about ANYTHING in this ROM, consider being a bit more scientific in your approach. Eliminate most of the variables.

I'm not saying my process is perfect, but the results are great: Wiped everything. Used RSD Lite to bring the phone back to .744, OTA'd to .748. Rooted. Installed Razr Bootstrap. Installed infex 1.1. Used Titanium Backup to restore just apps and data. The whole process takes me about 30 minutes.

Everything is working fantastic. I love this ROM. Thank you Droid Th3ory!
  • loonie01, frankyvee, Dabuck217 and 2 others like this

#372 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:34 AM

Anybody have any thoughts on this ROM in comparison to "The Artic" Rom? :ph34r:
Posted Image

#373 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:51 AM

It really bugs me to see someone install this ROM and almost instantly say something like: battery life sucks, flash is broken, etc. Before complaining about ANYTHING in this ROM, consider being a bit more scientific in your approach. Eliminate most of the variables.

I'm not saying my process is perfect, but the results are great: Wiped everything. Used RSD Lite to bring the phone back to .744, OTA'd to .748. Rooted. Installed Razr Bootstrap. Installed infex 1.1. Used Titanium Backup to restore just apps and data. The whole process takes me about 30 minutes.

Agreed....... and lets not forget that until the ROM and device has settle for a day or so you shouldn't even comment on batetry life as far as I'm concerned. Plus this idea of wiping battery stats is just silly also as it does ABSOLUTELY nothing for battery life.

#374 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • Twitter:@droidth3ory
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:01 AM

Well, My RAZR blacked out on me last night... Not sure what happened. Working on ICS, screen went black and now I get nothing, no loader, no reset, no lights, nada. Just dead. I have the BETA build of the Deodexed ROM if anyone wants to give it a run though. Its a scream and everything works... The only issue I was working on is the setup wizard FC's at the end. Affects nothing, just annoying and I don't like FC's. I will get it up in about 30 to a Beta Thread of it's own that can convert into the release thread when I find another RAZR.

Its a screamer

#375 JBeXX

JBeXX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:17 AM

+ 1

#376 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:23 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

DeoDexed Beta Build.

#377 coloradoflats

coloradoflats

Willing to Brick for ICS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Twitter:@KevinVanLear
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:44 AM

Well, My RAZR blacked out on me last night... Not sure what happened. Working on ICS, screen went black and now I get nothing, no loader, no reset, no lights, nada. Just dead. I have the BETA build of the Deodexed ROM if anyone wants to give it a run though. Its a scream and everything works... The only issue I was working on is the setup wizard FC's at the end. Affects nothing, just annoying and I don't like FC's. I will get it up in about 30 to a Beta Thread of it's own that can convert into the release thread when I find another RAZR.

Its a screamer

IC3 1.24 build locked up on me as well and went black, but i was able to hard reset. I wonder what happened to yours... interesting.
"Did you see what I said?"

#378 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:47 AM

IC3 1.24 build locked up on me as well and went black, but i was able to hard reset. I wonder what happened to yours... interesting.

No reset, no light, no anything. LOL. Went black and thats it. Let it on the charger all night to be sure, still nothing.

#379 benefit14snake

benefit14snake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:51 AM

No reset, no light, no anything. LOL. Went black and thats it. Let it on the charger all night to be sure, still nothing.

Motorola shut him down!! Remote access style!! Stay out of my phone! /put aluminum foil around phone.

#380 Burbank

Burbank

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationIthaca, New York

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:52 AM

Its a screamer

Just wondering if you have tried a Team Black Hat motorola programming cable on the RAZR.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users