Photo

[ROM] [Bionic] Blurry_Maxx_v4.4.1 + [Theme] Silverized (updated 4/5/13)

• Please log in to reply
1300 replies to this topic

#61 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:59 AM

Thanks for the response man. Ill try that. Im on spjicarus @ 1070 and stable. Wont go much higher.

Cool.. Let me know how it goes.

#62 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Twitter:milski65

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

Very weird camera issue that I can not replicate on my bionic or the testers bionics. You can either delete the overclock script completely or use the app "no-frills CPU control" to manually lower your overclock since you can actually boot the rom. I have never seen my phone get that hot though. What are you doing / running when it gets that hot?

Not doing anything. Same 15 apps I run on any rom. Had all 4 rom slots filled. That's it. My phone has NEVER run good in oc mode.

#63 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:22 AM

Not doing anything. Same 15 apps I run on any rom. Had all 4 rom slots filled. That's it. My phone has NEVER run good in oc mode.

Bummer. Well, if you feel up to it...delete the overclock script and try the rom again.

#64 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Google+:t3t3droid@gmail.com
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, SGS4

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:40 AM

Thanks. The motgallery.apk is there and you can click on the preview square with no issues. I didn't touch any of the galleries or camera. I think what he was looking for...was a camera that took the picture and immediately wanted you to confirm to "save it "or "delete it" before taking another picture.
Thanks for your input though. I appreciate it.

No prob man
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
If you like our work please consider
Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

#65 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

Bummer. Well, if you feel up to it...delete the overclock script and try the rom again.

Deleted oc script and reflashed. Still have camera issue on stock, but ucam covers it. I'll let you know by tomorrow if i run into same overheating issue. I tried your stock battery mode on Eclipse. It worked, but it took away the mods he added on 1.2.1, which were airplane mode and brightness toggles. Didn't pick up on it first time I flashed, but I did this time. I think this is the fastest rom I've flashed in regards to establishing 4g. NICE.

#66 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Deleted oc script and reflashed. Still have camera issue on stock, but ucam covers it. I'll let you know by tomorrow if i run into same overheating issue. I tried your stock battery mode on Eclipse. It worked, but it took away the mods he added on 1.2.1, which were airplane mode and brightness toggles. Didn't pick up on it first time I flashed, but I did this time. I think this is the fastest rom I've flashed in regards to establishing 4g. NICE.

Sorry, I should of been more clear. The Eclipse Mods are here...

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

or

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

)-Boot-Animation&p=20675#post20675

#67 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

That worked. Much appreciated.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#68 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

Reflash didn't work. Phone shot up to 108 in an hour. Just isn't meant for my phone. Damn.

#69 Erisdroid?

Erisdroid?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

Very nice rom.

One problem I found is I can't move apps to SD Card. It's labeled as internal storage and every app i try to move fails. If this were fixed this would be my daily driver.

#70 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:57 AM

Very nice rom.

One problem I found is I can't move apps to SD Card. It's labeled as internal storage and every app i try to move fails. If this were fixed this would be my daily driver.

Going to work on an update for Blurry....I am not happy with the battery life (its good but not perfect yet). I will try to fix this issue as well.

#71 markwebb

markwebb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

Going to work on an update for Blurry....I am not happy with the battery life (its good but not perfect yet). I will try to fix this issue as well.

Great! If the apps2sd and battery mods occur, this will definitely be a daily driver. Thanks.

#72 Apeman81

Apeman81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

I like the speed and feel of the ROM, but was running in the 38C range most of the time and the battery drained quickly.

Looking forward to the next build. Thanks for all your work

#73 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

This rom crapped out on me. I don't know if it was BC it was in a one gb slot or what but my phone kept shutting down completely. As in I would try to wake it from sleep mode and it was off. Had to pull battery and restart about 4 times today.

sent from my icy bionic
The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#74 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

This rom crapped out on me. I don't know if it was BC it was in a one gb slot or what but my phone kept shutting down completely. As in I would try to wake it from sleep mode and it was off. Had to pull battery and restart about 4 times today.

sent from my icy bionic

Probably need to turn down the overclock.

#75 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

I like the speed and feel of the ROM, but was running in the 38C range most of the time and the battery drained quickly.

Looking forward to the next build. Thanks for all your work

For some reason my phone and my testers phones don't get hot. You may need to decrease the overclock some. The next update should address your battery concerns. its kind of crap shoot though...more performance = less battery, so finding the perfect balance my require some work on each individual device. For example, you may need to try different governors or voltage, etc.

#76 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:07 AM

Probably need to turn down the overclock.

What do you have it oc'd to? I've got Icarus running at 1.2 using mods posted in another thread. No issues.

sent from my icy bionic
The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#77 deduct

deduct

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:55 AM

I have a 5 slot. Bionic and mines oc'd to 1.25 on blurry. Use no frills CPU to check and adjust your CPU.

#78 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

What do you have it oc'd to? I've got Icarus running at 1.2 using mods posted in another thread. No issues.

sent from my icy bionic

I think I remember you using my Eclipse OC thread to OC Icarus. If that is true, then you are OC'ed 1200 on a 4 slot or 1225 on a 5 slot. This is tweaked a little more than Icarus, but it should not cause all those reboots. Did you mess with any of the performance apps?

#79 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

Yes that is correct sir. I didn't mess with any other settings. It actually was completely shutting down, not rebooting. :(

sent from my icy bionic

#80 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:45 AM

Yes that is correct sir. I didn't mess with any other settings. It actually was completely shutting down, not rebooting. And yes I'm at 1200, guess I have a 4 slot bionic.

sent from my icy bionic

sent from my icy bionic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users