Photo

[ROM] [Bionic] Blurry_Maxx_v4.4.1 + [Theme] Silverized (updated 4/5/13)

• Please log in to reply
1300 replies to this topic

#101 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

kcmj6969@gmail.com thanks.
TEXAS state of mind

#102 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:56 AM

Got it to boot finally had to follow your destructions. Unzipped took out 98cpu12 and rezipped. Put in a backed up file clocked at 1050. Booted up fine after that. Love the screen tweaks. Almost like Bravura.I'm gonna back it up and then see how high I can get it and start jackin with mctweaks. I could get in big trouble with that app. Thanks eye_dea for the great ROM and cool extras.Casey

Welcome.

#103 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:57 AM

You have gtalk? I can help ya out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Cool man. We should incorporate this into the ROM. It is one of the features I don't know much about because I don't tether. Hit me up when you have a chance.

#104 Mr. HQ

Mr. HQ

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:06 AM

Hi eye_dea. Post #83 in this thread. Simple stuff really

"Enable the entitlement check on settings.db using SQL Lite Editor (change setting to 0) reboot" (see screenshot where the database lives)

SQL Lite is $3 on Google Play. (I purchased it) Open SQL Lite & scroll down....Open the "Settings Storage" with the hammer & wrench icons, click the settings.db database & find "entitlement check". (Line number varies) switch from 1 to 0 & reboot

Nothing like a wireless hotspot on 4G. It's as fast as your home cable modem Enjoy!

Attached Files

#105 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

Hi eye_dea. Post #83 in this thread. Simple stuff really

"Enable the entitlement check on settings.db using SQL Lite Editor (change setting to 0) reboot" (see screenshot where the database lives)

SQL Lite is $3 on Google Play. (I purchased it) Open SQL Lite & scroll down....Open the "Settings Storage" with the hammer & wrench icons, click the settings.db database & find "entitlement check". (Line number varies) switch from 1 to 0 & reboot

Nothing like a wireless hotspot on 4G. It's as fast as your home cable modem Enjoy!

Thank you. I did see your post the other day, but was wondering what other methods people have. I will add your post to the Mod Section for easy reference. Thanks.

#106 sparky697

sparky697

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • Twitter:sparky697

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

There are better alarm clock apps in play store.

I agree but without the stock alarm I don't seem to be able to get full functionality of Circle Widget. When you click on clock it should go to alarm. There might be a way to direct to another alarm but I haven't found it yet. Maybe include it with the circle widget zip?
Rom is running great so far though!
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#107 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:21 AM

I agree but without the stock alarm I don't seem to be able to get full functionality of Circle Widget. When you click on clock it should go to alarm. There might be a way to direct to another alarm but I haven't found it yet. Maybe include it with the circle widget zip?
Rom is running great so far though!
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, your right...it is broken. I will look into it further and see what I can do.

#108 bsorli

bsorli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

Anyone having Google Play issues. My Google Play and Talk are both generating errors and I've been unable to update to the latest version and any advice besides formatting and starting over? Thanks Sorli...

Oh and btw...other then some Google apps reporting errors (Gmail and Maps work)...this ROM is running very well and fast...Wow!

#109 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

Anyone having Google Play issues. My Google Play and Talk are both generating errors and I've been unable to update to the latest version and any advice besides formatting and starting over? Thanks Sorli...

Oh and btw...other then some Google apps reporting errors (Gmail and Maps work)...this ROM is running very well and fast...Wow!

Have you tried clearing data for the play store and talk?

• bsorli likes this

#110 bsorli

bsorli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

Cleared both Google Play Service (all I could find for Play) and Talk and rebooting now.

Yes that worked and thanks! Sorli...

Have you tried clearing data for the play store and talk?

#111 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

Cleared both Google Play Service (all I could find for Play) and Talk and rebooting now.

Yes that worked and thanks! Sorli...

NP. Glad it worked for ya!

#112 bsorli

bsorli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

Wow this build absolutely rocks!

Went to Universal Studios and Island of Adventures this weekend and switched back and forth between Eclipse ICS and Wizzed Bean Cn2. Eclipse lasted half the day and Wizzed Bean wasn't reliable for GPS and Google Maps, but at least I made it home with a usable phone in case of emergencies.

Long story short, Blurry 1.4 is kicking butt and taking names and everything working perfectly now that I fixed Google Play with tmyinc assist. Thanks and keep up the great work! Sorli...

#113 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

Wow this build absolutely rocks!

Went to Universal Studios and Island of Adventures this weekend and switched back and forth between Eclipse ICS and Wizzed Bean Cn2. Eclipse lasted half the day and Wizzed Bean wasn't reliable for GPS and Google Maps, but at least I made it home with a usable phone in case of emergencies.

Long story short, Blurry 1.4 is kicking butt and taking names and everything working perfectly now that I fixed Google Play with tmyinc assist. Thanks and keep up the great work! Sorli...

Good deal. Glad you are enjoying it! I think its time for me to put out a theme...?

#114 dstreng

dstreng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

Good deal. Glad you are enjoying it! I think its time for me to put out a theme...?

ehhh keeping up development and features > themes. Just my opinion though

#115 bsorli

bsorli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:58 PM

Theme would be cool. Not sure how problematic it would be and nice features of Wizzed Bean relates to its Options Menus to configure settings, adjust notifications menus, and similar. I love a polished and enhanced interface and one reason I still use Wizzed Bean, but this weekends trip made switching to something more stable and honestly my problems with his build may have been my system specific and formatting/starting over would have fixed.

Shame I didn't find Blurry sooner and it would be been great for both performance and battery life still at 40% and it is almost 9:30pm here in Florida. Thanks and let me know if you need any testers or I guess this is what we're doing. :D Sorli...

#116 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

ehhh keeping up development and features > themes. Just my opinion though

Valuable point.

#117 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

Theme would be cool. Not sure how problematic it would be and nice features of Wizzed Bean relates to its Options Menus to configure settings, adjust notifications menus, and similar. I love a polished and enhanced interface and one reason I still use Wizzed Bean, but this weekends trip made switching to something more stable and honestly my problems with his build may have been my system specific and formatting/starting over would have fixed.

Shame I didn't find Blurry sooner and it would be been great for both performance and battery life still at 40% and it is almost 9:30pm here in Florida. Thanks and let me know if you need any testers or I guess this is what we're doing. Sorli...

Wizzed is built on a whole other platform. Can't really compare the two too much.

#118 bsorli

bsorli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

Wizzed is built on a whole other platform. Can't really compare the two too much.

Figured and btw I did find a problem with the latest release. My screen flickers when scrolling. Didn't notice this before and plan to reboot see if it is just something glitching, but it is most noticeable when viewing Amazing App Store or Play App Store. My Gmail Black w/white text doesn't show it really and I suspect it's simply not noticeable since their is not much screen flicker with a black background interface. Not sure what Wizzed Bean is using for his display, but I'm not having this problem on his setup and figured you'd want to know. Could also be a setting that is causing this and maybe someone has a suggestions and quick fix? Either way, thanks! Sorli...

#119 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

Figured and btw I did find a problem with the latest release. My screen flickers when scrolling. Didn't notice this before and plan to reboot see if it is just something glitching, but it is most noticeable when viewing Amazing App Store or Play App Store. My Gmail Black w/white text doesn't show it really and I suspect it's simply not noticeable since their is not much screen flicker with a black background interface. Not sure what Wizzed Bean is using for his display, but I'm not having this problem on his setup and figured you'd want to know. Could also be a setting that is causing this and maybe someone has a suggestions and quick fix? Either way, thanks! Sorli...

Not seeing it here. You have auto brightness on?

#120 bsorli

bsorli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:26 AM

Not seeing it here. You have auto brightness on?

Auto Brightness was off and I turned it on if that makes a difference. I'm sure it is just my phone and plan to backup and start fresh with Blurry...any plans for a new release soon? Maybe I'll just wait till you next update, but either way I like your build bunches and big thumbs up on the effort!

Oh and btw, I'm getting my new Jabra Bluetooth headset this afternoon. I'm looking forward to having Bluetooth usefulness back soon and will let you know how it goes with Blurry. Sorli...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users