Photo

[ROM] [Bionic] Blurry_Maxx_v4.4.1 + [Theme] Silverized (updated 4/5/13)

• Please log in to reply
1300 replies to this topic

#881 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

OTA update in about 45 minutes :rolleyes:

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

#882 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

I fixed the clock on 3.8 so my pos would run it. So far 4.1 hasn't totally booted for me, with and without sys,cache,dalvick wipes. It gets to the ani and freezes. Tried a bunch of times, even DL led several times, no joy. Think the OTA zip and update will get all the way booted or am I gonna have to tweak init.d again?
TEXAS state of mind

#883 bsorli

bsorli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

OTA Updater:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Seems like an update is coming soon, so make sure you have this installed!

Sweet or I guess this is good news...what is in the OTA Updater and does this make Blurry Maxx look like a stock build to auto get the latest updates? OTA Updater didn't work for me and just reported and error noting I was already running the update I was trying to download.

Question 2 - anyone know how to get back the last Blurry Maxx 4.1 Boot Animation...like it much better then the newer one that looks like old film footage. This one is nice, but not as flash as the Blue Blur Effect that came last week.

Either way, great work guys! Sorli...

#884 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

i know its been requested before but maybe one a yall might could toss out a stockish init.d zip or replacement file that will work for me and a few others . mine will not , will not work at all above 1080 no matter what voltages ive tried . 1070 is okay with only occasional reboots and freezes . stock works fine and is as fast as i really need . i have 3.8 clocked to 1069 and its fine until my batt gets below 50% then it does the freeze thing sometimes. any suggestions would be nice as i ve been trying to make sumpin work on it since 886. TIA, Casey
TEXAS state of mind

#885 Marty

Marty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationSLC
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

Flash, no problems. Looks really cool, question: Is there a way to change the background/theme in like contacts to white or a light theme??

-Marty

#886 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

i know its been requested before but maybe one a yall might could toss out a stockish init.d zip or replacement file that will work for me and a few others . mine will not , will not work at all above 1080 no matter what voltages ive tried . 1070 is okay with only occasional reboots and freezes . stock works fine and is as fast as i really need . i have 3.8 clocked to 1069 and its fine until my batt gets below 50% then it does the freeze thing sometimes. any suggestions would be nice as i ve been trying to make sumpin work on it since 886. TIA, Casey

1050 cpu clock, flash in recovery.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

#887 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

Flash, no problems. Looks really cool, question: Is there a way to change the background/theme in like contacts to white or a light theme??

-Marty

No

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

#888 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

Sweet or I guess this is good news...what is in the OTA Updater and does this make Blurry Maxx look like a stock build to auto get the latest updates? OTA Updater didn't work for me and just reported and error noting I was already running the update I was trying to download.

Question 2 - anyone know how to get back the last Blurry Maxx 4.1 Boot Animation...like it much better then the newer one that looks like old film footage. This one is nice, but not as flash as the Blue Blur Effect that came last week.

Either way, great work guys! Sorli...

The boot animation didn't change

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

#889 CantMesWitDis

CantMesWitDis

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Google+:CantMesWitDis

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

So when you say, "Known Bugs - none"...do you mean no bugs that aren't already known (camera, bluetooth) or are you running a 4.0 version where stock camera works? I just want to clear things up that this ROM might be 4.1 but its not built off of android 4.1. Is this correct?

#890 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

So when you say, "Known Bugs - none"...do you mean no bugs that aren't already known (camera, bluetooth) or are you running a 4.0 version where stock camera works? I just want to clear things up that this ROM might be 4.1 but its not built off of android 4.1. Is this correct?

everything works

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

#891 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

Thanks Timmy. If I flash this and the one eyedea posted earlier over 3.8 will I get the OTA to 4.1 or do I need to be on 4.1 already,?
TEXAS state of mind

#892 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

blurry 4.1
TEXAS state of mind

#893 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

There are some issues with OTAupdater right now. You can download it through the goomanager app. Select devs/timmy10shoes and download the update. It will ask you if you have a open recovery script, choose I already have one. Don't choose any wipes, just choose flash. It will boot you into stock recovery. Press both volume buttons and reboot. It will then flash the update and reboot automatically. Sorry, I'm trying to figure out the OTA issue.

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

#894 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

If you take the update, don't use the framework tool app. Causes issues

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

#895 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:16 AM

Blurry 4.1.2 OTA Update

I pushed the Blurry 4.1.2 patch through the OTA Updater.

I will add the links to the OP as well.

#896 bsorli

bsorli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

The boot animation didn't change

Actually, yes it does if you use Theme: Blurry_Silverized - Blurry_Silverized_Maxx and install over original build.

I thought I downloaded a illegit build and went to a corrupt link, so I purged my install and began the test process to see what corrupted my install and animated bootscreen.

Wish I could record Android booting to show you what I'm seeing, but after re-installing 3.8...no problems. Then I installed Blurry_Silverized_Maxx...and the boot screen changes to a gray scale, old film footage, Nazi Troops marching, tank scene, and android mascot thrown in every once and while for good measure. I thought I downloaded something since I was expecting the usual Blue Swirls (or at least a silver version of the same thing), but you'll get this instead and not what I was expecting.

Either way, MD5 checks would probably fix this and provide some since if what I'm downloading is actually valid and legitimate stuff. Heck, maybe I still downloaded the wrong Blurry_Silverized_Maxx link, but thankfully you also have a Sliverized remover that will hopefully get rid of my problem. Thanks Sorli...

#897 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:38 AM

The Silverized Theme has a different boot animation than 3.8.

4.1 + has a new boot animation which is different than 3.8 and silverized.

#898 bsorli

bsorli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

Yes it does and thankfully I had a backup and was able to back it out. Sorli...

#899 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

I just want everyone to know that eye_dea and I make builds we like to run, if you like them, then awesome. We don't mind helping out and changing a few things every now and then if we have time. Just keep that in mind when you post please. You can always ask for something, but most of the things in the rom take a lot of time to make. So were not going to change or alter most of the requests. Thanks

Sent from Above

• matjmonk and bsorli like this
Sent from Above

#900 bsorli

bsorli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

Agree completely and hopefully my posts and questions aren't considered criticisms and just checks to fix problems. Builds are very complicated and all your efforts are appreciated! Sorli...

I just want everyone to know that eye_dea and I make builds we like to run, if you like them, then awesome. We don't mind helping out and changing a few things every now and then if we have time. Just keep that in mind when you post please. You can always ask for something, but most of the things in the rom take a lot of time to make. So were not going to change or alter most of the requests. Thanks

• frankemtp likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users