Photo

[ROM] [Bionic] Blurry_Maxx_v4.4.1 + [Theme] Silverized (updated 4/5/13)

• Please log in to reply
1300 replies to this topic

#921 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

Personally I had put supersu on 3.8 so didn't have any issues with it in 4.1. Update went smoothly, had 1 reboot right away that worried me but smooth now

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

#922 customizeme73rs

customizeme73rs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

This rom has a psychedelic feel to it.
No im not tripping lol
Pandora inverted is wicked
Nova Launcher does not play nice though
Nonresponsive sometimes requiring a reboot
Battery drain issue tried recalibrating will see
vzw messages making no sense again
sending vid over email and messaging not working
when you download aps from playstore,
they show up on the screen only on top of each other weird
sync issue with gmail worked itself out though
couldnt get into settings without a reboot
Maybe i should factory reset
Any suggestions???

#923 kamisan

kamisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Twitter:1kamisan
  • LocationAustin TX
  • Current Device(s):Bionic Galaxy GSIII

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

Not sure why but 3.8 plays better on my bionic than 4.1 , have not tried the 4.1.2 went back to 3.8. Apps went from loading fast to glitching on load and soft buttons would not respond at times. Alot of errors with "do you want to close this app or wait" on stock camera, facebook and handscent SMS. Didn't look to deep into it, guessing maybe the lower voltage or some other setting my particular bionic does not like in 4.1 that was different in 3.8. 3.8 plays well enough it is my daily for now. And I did do wipe cache and wipe dalvik. running slot 1 with 2gb slot.
Really like the feel and operation of the 3.8 rom.
I don't dial 911

#924 matjmonk

matjmonk

Pack Leader to Bubba

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,662 posts
  • Google+:matjmonk@gmail.com
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:30 AM

Getting quite a few screen flickers (Play store flashes purple) and jumpiness on this update. Also, radio drops a lot.

Not seeing radio drops (but at work and mostly on WIFI) but seeing a lot of screen flickers.

Whoever took the update, I need to know how its running for you. Mine is running great and eye_dea's is running horribly.

Sent from Above

It seems to be working ok except for the screen flickers mentioned above and possible something with GPS since it had me somewhere in never-never land when I first brought up Waze. After running GPS status app, it seemed to settle down.

Cheers
Posted Image
Bubba, perfide lues Odocoileus virginianus felines et ubique!

#925 Dburger66

Dburger66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:00 AM

Good morning all! I have a strange issue after installing Blurry. First I get this message after the ROM is booted, "Unfortunately, Aplogd Settings has stopped". Second, the ROM was acting like it wasn't rooted, had to reboot like 4 times before it would recognize root. Any ideas? Thanks!

#926 frankemtp

frankemtp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:09 AM

Good morning all! I have a strange issue after installing Blurry. First I get this message after the ROM is booted, "Unfortunately, Aplogd Settings has stopped". Second, the ROM was acting like it wasn't rooted, had to reboot like 4 times before it would recognize root. Any ideas? Thanks!

I too had significant problems with root and then my tibu would not restore. Thus, reluctantly, I returned to the new eclipse. I look forward to having these issues resolved since there are some great attributes to this rom. I am wondering if perhaps it is trying to do too much.

#927 kamisan

kamisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationAustin TX

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

restarted the whole process installed 3.8 ran the 4.1 update followed by 4.1.2 then instaledl the OTA update it wanted to install another 4.1.2 I let it install that rebooted let it sit a few tjen went to use it. No apps would open at all. Wiped cache and dalvik and went back to 3.8 all is working with that. except gmail. App is there just not loading. bout to factory reset and see if that does the trick.
I don't dial 911

#928 cgillie92

cgillie92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

Loving the update I took the ota update and its snappy I've had no lags I love it ! Great job on this ROM my favorite blur rom

#929 cgillie92

cgillie92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

Now my screen is starting to twitch :(

#930 Ethan82691

Ethan82691

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Google+:blindside7x@gmail.com
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

When i install the 4.1 patch, i cannot get the softkey lights to shut off. I have toggled setting in the Keyboard app on the Rom, and it does not seem to make a difference, they will not go off. Any Suggestions?
Ethan82691

#931 sparky697

sparky697

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • Twitter:sparky697

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

After using the ota, which it had me do twice, my phone is basically stuck on home. I can open a folder but clicking an app does nothing. Same thing in app drawer. I am using Nova paid version. I had issues with freezing up on 3.8 though but now I'm wondering if it was Nova the whole time. Was trying to run a logcat for Timmy but had an issue and now I can't even open terminal. Gonna go back and start at 3.8 without Nova and see what happens.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#932 kamisan

kamisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationAustin TX

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:57 AM

Blasted out my slot, recreated slot, installed 3.8 let it sit, updated to 4.1 and ota, ota said I have an update (4.1.2) phone reboots into stock bootloader. Does not install, downloading 4.1.2 now from link on post #1. otherwise working. last time I let it do all the ota's it froze up on all inputs except power button. i was guessing it might have been my own messing thus not asking for a fix then. After this run if it does it again Ill stick with 3.8 till its all worked out. Really like the look and feel of this, rather do that than jump to another rom. eye__dea and Timmy10shoes glad your doing this! My previous 3.8 issues were from going up to latest ota and back to 3.8 without a fresh complete wipe.
I don't dial 911

#933 RuMad

RuMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:06 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

72.45KB   57 downloads Is this good? Burrly 4.1.2

#934 sublime

sublime

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

Looks pretty normal for a tweaked rom I get about the same sometimes better.

Sent from my Icarus HD BIONIC

#935 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

I'm going to put out an update late tonight or tomorrow afternoon. It will only be at goo.im under devs/timmy10shoes or download it through their app. My bionic runs great on the 4.1.2 build. So if you have had issues with that update, I suggest you don't download this one. I'm adding more tweaks and scripts to it. and more apps. If you do download it, please do not post any issues you may have on this thread. You can pm me or e-mail at timmy10shoes@gmail.com if you want. Thanks

Sent from Above
Sent from Above

#936 bigmarv33

bigmarv33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

This rom is awesome but some weird stuff is happening I started fresh with 3.8 then used the updater it went straight to 4.1.2 then my phone started turning on and off by itself I pulled the battery then it kept doing the same thing so I cant even go into safestrap recovery to get back to stock so im bout to rsd and hope my phone will start working properly I just wanted to let you guys know to see if anyone else ran into them issues anyways good job guys I hope I can work it out if there are any ideas please let me know Thanks

#937 Marty

Marty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationSLC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

Question for the following instructions:

How to Install Blurry Maxx 3.8:
Boot into Safestrap v3.11
Wipe Data / Factory Reset
Wipe cache and dalvik cache
Wipe System
Install Blurry_Maxx_v3.8.zip
Reboot System
Initial install takes some time
Let the 1st boot settle for 5 minutes
Go to developer options...turn on GPU rendering
Blurryzips - Read the Readme file in /sdcard/Blurryzips
Enjoy

How to Install Blurry Maxx Patches OR let the OTA Updater do the work:
Boot into Safestrap v3.11
Select Blurry_Maxx_v3.8 slot
Install Patch
Reboot System

This rom is awesome and I want to start over and get it right. I'm having trouble getting the battery patch to take so I'm going to start all over and I have a question.
Question:
  • After following the above instructions for rom 3.8 do I need to install the zips I want in the blurryzips folder like blueswipe keyboard, 4.2 camera and Inverted talk BEFORE I install roms “Blurry 4.1” and “Blurry 4.1.2”?
  • Also does “Blurry 4.1 need to be installed before “Blury 4.1.2” or can I go from 3.8 to 4.1.2? Pretty sure it’s ok just thought I would check on that as well as the zips in the blurryzips folder. The reason I ask is I want to change the battery icon but I can’t get it to take so I’m wondering if it’s has to be patched in a curtain rom like 4.1 and not after 4.1.2.
Thanks for sharing the awesome rom guys!!!

-Marty

#938 Marty

Marty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationSLC

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

I'm going to put out an update late tonight or tomorrow afternoon. It will only be at goo.im under devs/timmy10shoes or download it through their app. My bionic runs great on the 4.1.2 build. So if you have had issues with that update, I suggest you don't download this one. I'm adding more tweaks and scripts to it. and more apps. If you do download it, please do not post any issues you may have on this thread. You can pm me or e-mail at timmy10shoes@gmail.com if you want. Thanks

Sent from Above

Are going to upload the update to goo.im??

-Marty

#939 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

Still working on it

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

#940 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

We need about 10 serious testers for future releases. I do most of the testing and I had no issues with the update until I started at 3.8 from scratch (I can't start fresh everytime I test something new) and updated. Now i'm experiencing issues that were posted. We're going to pull the 4.1.2 update. If your up to it e-mail me at timmy10shoes@gmail.com, or pm eye_dea or I. Thanks

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users