Photo

[ROM] [Bionic] Blurry_Maxx_v4.4.1 + [Theme] Silverized (updated 4/5/13)

• Please log in to reply
1300 replies to this topic

#1221 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

Custom Pulldown

Attached Files

#1222 Mr. HQ

Mr. HQ

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:58 AM

Ok, I'm working on DL'ing & checking this out because I haven't played with it since late December/Early January. Did I miss anything earth-shattering?

#1223 RuMad

RuMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:51 AM

Custom Pulldown

on the subject of pulldowns can we take any image or past blurry pulldowns and apply them? no offense just asking and trying to learn. p.s. I still have the ones you made for me , using one now .but i didnt save the new blurry 4.4.1

#1224 Mr. HQ

Mr. HQ

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:15 AM

Man I need help with these launchers (Apex &/or Nova). I'm lost on both of them

#1225 BrknScrn

BrknScrn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationWestern MA
  • Current Device(s):2 Bionics, one for use and one for dev, Galaxy Note Tab 2

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:23 AM

Received the OTA update to 4.4.1. Just wanted to let you know an md5 error is being detected, downloaded file invalid. Just thought you'd like to know.
ET....Phone Home

#1226 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

Received the OTA update to 4.4.1. Just wanted to let you know an md5 error is being detected, downloaded file invalid. Just thought you'd like to know.

You running oc or non-oc version?

#1227 BrknScrn

BrknScrn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationWestern MA

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:37 PM

You running oc or non-oc version?

Running the oc version.
ET....Phone Home

#1228 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:54 PM

Running the oc version.

Seems to be working fine.

#1229 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

on the subject of pulldowns can we take any image or past blurry pulldowns and apply them? no offense just asking and trying to learn. p.s. I still have the ones you made for me , using one now .but i didnt save the new blurry 4.4.1

Yes you can. You would have to open framework-res.apk and place the pulldown image in res/drawable-hdpi. It has to be named blurred.png. If its a regular 960x540 image it will stretch incorrectly if you ever use the notification pulldown in landscape. The only way around that is to .9 patch the pulldown. Hvae fun!

#1230 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

Man I need help with these launchers (Apex &/or Nova). I'm lost on both of them

What do you need help with?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#1231 will4958

will4958

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:11 PM

A couple posts back I mentioned I was having trouble the OC'd version of this ROM where it would become unresponsive after a while. Odd things like tapping on an icon to launch an app, but nothing would happen, sort of like an app restore that didn't quite take, but the icon is still on one of the home screens. Anyway, after dealing with that for a while, I'm trying out the non-OC'd version. Hopefully, this one will work out better for me. By the way, I did wipe both cache and dalvic cache before switching, but it didn't work. I figure if this one behaves itself, I can always find an overclocker in the market that'd accomplish the same thing as flashing the overclocked ROM.

#1232 frankemtp

frankemtp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:15 AM

I installed on slot 1 and it would not install so went to slot 2 and it installed. But continued to have problems with lack of responsiveness with various apps. First, I presume that this rom is a slot 2 install, correct? Secondly when I encounter a lack of responsiveness what is the best thing to do? Thanks for everyone's assistance. :D

#1233 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:44 AM

Hey guys, Im working on an Icon Pack to include with the ROM. It may take me a little while to finish it, but I wanted
to hear some feedback from you guys since Im making it for you (the user)

Posted Image

Let me know what you think from what Ive got so far! Good or bad, any critique is a helpful critique.

EDIT: Updated with a few more icons.

Edited by MarkusMcNugen, 08 April 2013 - 01:56 PM.

• milski65 likes this

#1234 will4958

will4958

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:51 AM

I installed on slot 1 and it would not install so went to slot 2 and it installed. But continued to have problems with lack of responsiveness with various apps. First, I presume that this rom is a slot 2 install, correct? Secondly when I encounter a lack of responsiveness what is the best thing to do? Thanks for everyone's assistance. :D

I've been experiencing the same thing, first with the overclocked version, then the non-OCd. I'm currently on the non-overclocked ROM, and so far it seems to be behaving itself. I uninstalled Advanced Task Killer because I thought that might be the culprit. I also opened several apps because I thought it might be a multi-tasking issue. If it's still behaving normally in the next couple hours, I'll consider it fixed and may give the overclocked ROM another shot also without Advanced Task Killer. Hopefully, it'll continue to function properly because I do like this ROM.

#1235 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Twitter:milski65

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:52 AM

Nice work Marcus. I'd say it's a perfect match

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

• MarkusMcNugen likes this

#1236 BrknScrn

BrknScrn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationWestern MA

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:21 AM

Seems to be working fine.

Today still getting the md5 error when trying to download 4.4.1 file. Any suggestions? 4.3.2 seems to be running fine except for a few instances.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

ET....Phone Home

#1237 bigmarv33

bigmarv33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

Looks Good Markus
  • MarkusMcNugen likes this

#1238 BrknScrn

BrknScrn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationWestern MA

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:54 PM

Today still getting the md5 error when trying to download 4.4.1 file. Any suggestions? 4.3.2 seems to be running fine except for a few instances.

Nice work! The update loaded successfully this evening. I'll reply if any further issues!

ET....Phone Home

#1239 frankemtp

frankemtp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

I've been experiencing the same thing, first with the overclocked version, then the non-OCd. I'm currently on the non-overclocked ROM, and so far it seems to be behaving itself. I uninstalled Advanced Task Killer because I thought that might be the culprit. I also opened several apps because I thought it might be a multi-tasking issue. If it's still behaving normally in the next couple hours, I'll consider it fixed and may give the overclocked ROM another shot also without Advanced Task Killer. Hopefully, it'll continue to function properly because I do like this ROM.

I wonder if taking it back to stock and rebuilding everything would make a difference. With others extolling the virtues of this rom, I wonder if it is something lurking in memory that is causing the problems that we are experiencing. Any thoughts?

#1240 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

Advanced task killer should never be used. It is counter productive. Most apps have receivers that allows them to restart under different circumstances. So constantly having them killed only wastes battery since they restart anyways. And their is more than enough memory on your device to handle a ton of cached apps.

Sent from Above
Sent from Above

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users