138 replies to this topic

#81 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:18 AM

Sorta a newb question here but what is the main differences between the CM10 and AOKP Builds? As in bugs/features - does the camera flash and BT for phone work in say AOKP whereas it doesn't yet in CM10 or am I way offline in my thinking here?

Thanks

#82 The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:@disc_or_die
  • Google+:plus.google.com/104749243954429604279/
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:29 AM

Sorta a newb question here but what is the main differences between the CM10 and AOKP Builds? As in bugs/features - does the camera flash and BT for phone work in say AOKP whereas it doesn't yet in CM10 or am I way offline in my thinking here?

Thanks

All problems like BT, Screen Rotation, camera flash, etc, etc, etc.....All problems related to the ICS Kernel on the Razr/Razr Maxx. Locked bootloader means CM/AOKP can't override the kernel to make everything work. We won't see the bulk of these issues fixed until Hashcode or another Dev fix the Kexec kernel, Moto/Verizon push down the JB update with the new JB Kernel or Moto lets us unlock the bootloader :(

#83 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:15 AM

Source/manifests should go up later today, assuming I get my Christmas shopping done without getting hammered immediately after.

#84 pcavuoto

pcavuoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Twitter:pcavuoto

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

Does this have to be installed in slot 1 is safestrap? I couldn't find the answer

#85 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

Does this have to be installed in slot 1 is safestrap? I couldn't find the answer

No

#86 rotech72

rotech72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

Kick a$$ rom, just trying to get an awesome setting. I been messing with the past few days... Anyone have any suggestions on a sweet setting...

#87 james

james

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Locationsouthern cali
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 Verizon

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

does anyone know how to wipe battery stats using ss 3.05 i cant find it maybe i am blind

#88 droidrazrkid

droidrazrkid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

SERIOUSLY ???? OUT OFF ALL THE PEOPLE HERE NO ONE IS GOING TO ANSWER OUR QUESTION ABOUT THE SOFT KEYS ??? LIKE WTH ??? MAKES NO SENSE

#89 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

SERIOUSLY ???? OUT OFF ALL THE PEOPLE HERE NO ONE IS GOING TO ANSWER OUR QUESTION ABOUT THE SOFT KEYS ??? LIKE WTH ??? MAKES NO SENSE

CAPSLOCK DOESN'T HELP. With that, I did PM you back. Also, if you flash the AOKP/PA hybrid I posted you should be able to enable the nav bar with AOKP ROM Control.

#90 droidrazrkid

droidrazrkid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

the caps was an axcident ansd im on cm10 and also i got no PM back

#91 pushrod88

pushrod88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Current Device(s):XT912 RAZR

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

Im having a problem with the aokp 12/20 build. Once I get the ROM loaded, I enabled ROM control tablet UI then paranoid settings Tablet UI. But once It rebots it just Bootloops. Any solution or other reports of this? Im redownloading currently and then retesting. thanks

#92 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

After messing with it, I got into phablet and tablet UI without changing anything in ROM Control. Weird.. it should have overridden that but it seems it didn't?

#93 james

james

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Locationsouthern cali

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

well it has been over a hour and that i have flashed the aokp version and i still cant get my apps to come up on rom tool box pro so i can restore them

#94 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

You should be able to point it to the backup folder, which would be on your external somewhere (I haven't used the app in a while so I don't actually remember). Unless you deleted it yourself, it's there. Wiping/flashing wouldn't have anything to do with it.

#95 james

james

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Locationsouthern cali

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

You should be able to point it to the backup folder, which would be on your external somewhere (I haven't used the app in a while so I don't actually remember). Unless you deleted it yourself, it's there. Wiping/flashing wouldn't have anything to do with it.

they finally just showed up about 10 minutes go

#96 jagman

jagman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

Will you do a CNA based Paranoid Android ROM? I would love it but if not then I'll try one of the custom AOKP Paranoid ROMs once released. Thanks again for the hard work.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

#97 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

Will you do a CNA based Paranoid Android ROM? I would love it but if not then I'll try one of the custom AOKP Paranoid ROMs once released. Thanks again for the hard work.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

The AOKP/PA hybrid is released (second download in the OP). I was looking at doing a CNA hybrid, but it almost seems redundant at this point. That and with these actually working I still have to get the source up as there are others who would like to build themselves and get builds out for other devices. We'll see, as it really would be quick now that I have the basics of what needs to be edited to make this work.

#98 chapsizzle71

chapsizzle71

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:40 AM

Excellent ROM so far. I'm running the AOKP/PA hybrid. Thanks istick.

#99 james

james

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Locationsouthern cali

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:04 AM

i have aokp and cm10 version on my phone

#100 wenchmark

wenchmark