[ROM][STOCK][Base] Paranoid Android Hybrids - CM10 and AOKP 12/20

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#41 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Droid Razr Maxx HD, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy SIII

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:13 PM

Nice job! Glad my guide helped :)

#42 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

So the correct 4.2 gapps are now the ones in the OP?
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#43 trey

trey

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Twitter:torano spencer
  • Google+:toranos1@gmail.com
  • LocationARKANSAS AR
  • Current Device(s):DROID ULTRA MAXX

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

This is a nice ROM..the only thing I find that didn't work was camera flash
trey.$$$$

#44 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:16 AM

I solved my keyboard issue. I installed 4.2 gapps instead of 4.1. Wiped and reinstalled and I have a keyboard. Everything looks great. Thanks for your work.

Ok, I'm lost. I'm stuck at the "Keyboard" - force close or whatever (Application has stopped) error also upon flashing to this Rom per the directions in the OP and the gapps dated 12/12/12 I believe (The top most ones on that page on Goo). Two reboots, still can't do anything because of keyboard close error. What's the trick? Thanks.

#45 the.internet

the.internet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

It is fast, but I ran into too many problems trying to run in phablet or tablet mode. Play Store would stop working, Gmail wouldn't update, etc. It also gets a bunch of System UI FC's. Not complaining at all, just pointing them out. Seems pretty good though from what I've seen!

#46 rotech72

rotech72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:34 AM

Does this have to be downloaded on slot 1..still having the keyboard fc issues even when using the 4.2 gapps

#47 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

Does this have to be downloaded on slot 1..still having the keyboard fc issues even when using the 4.2 gapps

I put it in slot 1 and still can't get past the "keyboard error" as described previously to do anything. I also tried the next step down gapps as recommended tested in the OP after re-wiping and although I can now get to the "Setup Google Account" screen, unlike with the 4.2 gapps, I'm still stuck with the keyboard problem thus cannot enter an account or do anything :(

#48 diasas

diasas

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:05 AM

I have been running this for past couple of days, I love the ROM. I have ran into one problem, When I send a MMS the I get a force close, other that nothing else.

#49 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:09 AM

I put it in slot 1 and still can't get past the "keyboard error" as described previously to do anything. I also tried the next step down gapps as recommended tested in the OP after re-wiping and although I can now get to the "Setup Google Account" screen, unlike with the 4.2 gapps, I'm still stuck with the keyboard problem thus cannot enter an account or do anything :(

Update. Started from complete scratch. Re-Installed Rom, Flashed the Gapps noted in the OP and all seems well so far.

#50 detr0yt

detr0yt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationDetroit MI.

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

I'm having no problems at all with this ROM with original set up stated in op... I'm in ROM slot 2 1gb of memory... Bluetooth actually works for music no phone calls though... no camera flash... but I don't have any force closes... I have a GPS lock in about 5 seconds!this ROM is great.. battery life is great to... I do get deep sleep as well...definitely a daily driver
  • jbartolovich likes this

#51 rugman55

rugman55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationBrunswick, Ga
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, BlackBerry PlayBook

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:16 AM

Use the second one ending in 1011. I made the same mistake with the top one but all is fine with the second.

Ok, I'm lost. I'm stuck at the "Keyboard" - force close or whatever (Application has stopped) error also upon flashing to this Rom per the directions in the OP and the gapps dated 12/12/12 I believe (The top most ones on that page on Goo). Two reboots, still can't do anything because of keyboard close error. What's the trick? Thanks.

• detr0yt likes this

#52 detr0yt

detr0yt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationDetroit MI.

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:55 AM

I wiped cache and dalvick twice before installing... I also before installing this started fresh with a clean slate back to .211 never flashed the .214 of .215 leaks hope that helps

#53 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

I'll update the OP, but for those of you having issues it's because you flashed the wrong package.

#54 rugman55

rugman55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationBrunswick, Ga
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, BlackBerry PlayBook

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

I only had issues when I flashed the wrong gapps . After I flashed the correct ones everything is smooth as silk. Love your work.

#55 Daniel

Daniel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Google+:ahuddleston1@gmail.com
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:06 AM

Looks nice. I'll wait for AOKP.

#56 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

Is there any way to change the battery meter in the notification bar to show in a circle the percentage or any other graphic different than the one set by default?

#57 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

Is there any way to change the battery meter in the notification bar to show in a circle the percentage or any other graphic different than the one set by default?

In Settings>System>Status bar>Battery status style

#58 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

In Settings>System>Status bar>Battery status style

Thank you! I knew it was in there somewhere :D

#59 james

james