Photo

[ROM] [4.1.2] Aviator Blur - v3.0.9 [11/15/13] Pick Your Own Color!

Aviator ROM OTA ZKK007 Blur

• Please log in to reply
2233 replies to this topic

#2201 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX, USA.
  • Current Device(s):XT912, XT907

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:57 AM

It is so lonely in here.

I have tried the latest Kit-Kat ROMS and the rage ROMS and 'Blurry'.

Ran SlimKat for awhile too.

I always come back to this ROM in the end. It is the only ROM that has consistantly runs 100% for me in all things; WiFi hotspot, GPS satellite fix, Battery life.

So far I've not encountered a ROM that has swayed me from the blur-based ROM.

I'm glad this is working well for you! I know it's not based off the latest software, and I doubt I'll get around to updating it, but at least it works :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

Donate? Click on signature :)

#2202 stevegough

stevegough

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Location94002

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:25 AM

Before this ROM fully disappears into the Sunset, could 'somebody' re upload the yellow theme, the two green themes and the lavender theme?

Many thanks

#2203 03exlnav

03exlnav

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO USA
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX (XT912) | Galaxy S3

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:18 AM

ZKK007 - could you please tell me where I might find the download for v3.0.4? The dl link in beginning of thread is empty.

A little background... Finally updated from v3.0.4 to the current v3.0.9 via SS 3.11. My battery life is significantly improved, however, there's a couple dealbreakers that are forcing me to revert back to v3.0.4. The most significant of which is WAZE. I've installed, uninstalled, restored manually and via TB, re-downloaded from PLAY store, wiped data/cache, etc. But WAZE refuses to work. It closes about 3 seconds into the startup screen. I use WAZE for work and until I can dedicate more time to resolve the issues, I just need it to work. Thanks in advance for your cooperation to a download link for v3.0.4! It will really help me out!

#2204 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:56 AM

Before this ROM fully disappears into the Sunset, could 'somebody' re upload the yellow theme, the two green themes and the lavender theme?
Many thanks

Do you still need these? I can upload them again if you do.

bWyLE9l.jpg

#2205 stevegough

stevegough

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Location94002

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:14 AM

If you could post the themes I would download them.

That would make my 'archive' complete.

I still have the blur Aviator in a slot waiting for the other shoe to drop with the KK ROMs I am evaluating for the stock slot.

(so far a tie between Resurrection Remix and PACman ROM)

Thank you.

#2206 Rento

Rento

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:55 PM

I got this weird issue regarding bluetooth.

I was running a Blurry Rom for almost a year when suddenly my bluetooth started acting up... Sound was extremely low (kinda muffled) and would occasionally crackle/static burst, sometimes the music would spike for a split second and then it would go back out. Same symptoms with a phone call... 

Lastnight I decided it was enough, I needed my music back. I formatted the whole phone, flashed Aviator Blur 3.0.9 and got the phone setup to my liking. This morning and at work I was able to pair to my vehicle and a bluetooth speaker at work fine.

An hour ago, work ended, jumped in my car, it paired up... Same EXACT issue... So apparently it's not ROM related? 

I have an idea that it might be phone related...? When I was using Blurry, slacker would FC right when a phone call came in. I also received a phone call sometime after I unpaired my phone from the speaker at work... So maybe that phone call somehow messed with the bluetooth? 

Or maybe pairing it with a second device messed it up?

I tried unpairing all devices and pairing back with my car, no dice. Tried restarts, no dice. Tried resetting the car's headunit... No dice...

Any ideas?! I need my beats!!!

• 03exlnav likes this

#2207 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:03 PM

If you could post the themes I would download them.

That would make my 'archive' complete.

I still have the blur Aviator in a slot waiting for the other shoe to drop with the KK ROMs I am evaluating for the stock slot.

(so far a tie between Resurrection Remix and PACman ROM)

Thank you.

Just uploaded the ones that were missing! Hope they come in handy!

bWyLE9l.jpg

#2208 Rento

Rento

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:45 PM

I was running a Blurry Rom for almost a year when suddenly my bluetooth started acting up... Sound was extremely low (kinda muffled) and would occasionally crackle/static burst, sometimes the music would spike for a split second and then it would go back out. Same symptoms with a phone call... 

Lastnight I decided it was enough, I needed my music back. I formatted the whole phone, flashed Aviator Blur 3.0.9 and got the phone setup to my liking. This morning and at work I was able to pair to my vehicle and a bluetooth speaker at work fine.

An hour ago, work ended, jumped in my car, it paired up... Same EXACT issue... So apparently it's not ROM related? 

I have an idea that it might be phone related...? When I was using Blurry, slacker would FC right when a phone call came in. I also received a phone call sometime after I unpaired my phone from the speaker at work... So maybe that phone call somehow messed with the bluetooth? 

I tried unpairing all devices and pairing back with my car, no dice. Tried restarts, no dice. Tried resetting the car's headunit... No dice...

I also forgot to ask... Is there anything I can do to improve my battery life? Brightness is set to 1/4 and I didn't exactly use it much.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2209 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:53 AM

I also forgot to ask... Is there anything I can do to improve my battery life? Brightness is set to 1/4 and I didn't exactly use it much.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Have you tried the Tasker app? It's a more in depth version of smart actions and can turn bluetooth, WiFi, and other things on and off based on GPS or cell tower location. There is a bit of a steep learning curve to fully use the app so be sure to do a lot of reading on the tasker wiki website.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 4

• cmh714 likes this

bWyLE9l.jpg

#2210 03exlnav

03exlnav

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO USA
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX (XT912) | Galaxy S3

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:11 AM

Do you still need these? I can upload them again if you do.

If you re-added the v3.0.4 DL, I don't see it.
Can you please upload or provide link when you get a chance? Thanks much! Also, where would I find the TUN driver for the v3.0.4 build? My VPN won't work without it.

#2211 bluto

bluto

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Current Device(s):XT912

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:48 AM

Love the ROM.  My Razr has been resurrected to new life.  Thanks for all the hard work.  Everything just works.  I've played around with some of the governors, is there a consensus on what gives the best battery usage? 

#2212 dmlsthe1

dmlsthe1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:53 PM

It's freaky how you are having the exact same problem as me. I just barely started using Bluetooth cuz I barely installed a Bluetooth stereo 2 weeks ago but have been having the same issue you have. Cracking, static, low volume. I hope you figure out what it is
P.s. I'm on aviator 3.0.9 with inverted Gapps

#2213 bluto

bluto

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Current Device(s):XT912

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:00 AM

Love this ROM.  It really has breathed new life into my trusty Razr.  It's the only one I've found where everything works out of the box.   Except...google maps crashes occasionally.  Anyone else have this issue?

#2214 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

Love this ROM. It really has breathed new life into my trusty Razr. It's the only one I've found where everything works out of the box. Except...google maps crashes occasionally. Anyone else have this issue?

Uninstall all updates, and then update it from the market, clear cache/data.

#2215 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:09 PM

Love this ROM. It really has breathed new life into my trusty Razr. It's the only one I've found where everything works out of the box. Except...google maps crashes occasionally. Anyone else have this issue?

#2216 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:09 PM

#2217 farhan72342

farhan72342

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Google+:fiffi.isp2
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr XT-912

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:35 AM

Dear Sir Please guide me that I have downloaded Aviator_Blur_v3.0.9 Motorola Droid RAZR XT-912 ROM. It's working awesome. SO Can I install this rom also on Motorola RAZR Maxx  XT-912 with safetrap ?  Is it working or I'll be need to other rom?

#2218 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:39 AM

3.0.9 is, indeed, still a good ROM to run. It works with most any SafeStrap (latest is 3.72). I have installed it in the stock slot on mine. You must do a full manual wipe before that, though. This isn't updated to the very last Verizon Blur version, but that only means you won't have the final performance tweaks. Aviator's tweaks are better, anyway, you won't miss anything.

#2219 Pinnacle

Pinnacle

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:20 AM

Installed this ROM last week and runs great except for one issue I can't seem to figure out. My GPS will not lock on. I installed the toolbox and I was actually able to get it to lock once, but never again. Anybody have any suggestions?

#2220 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:46 AM

Installed this ROM last week and runs great except for one issue I can't seem to figure out. My GPS will not lock on. I installed the toolbox and I was actually able to get it to lock once, but never again. Anybody have any suggestions?

It seems systemic for Droid Razrs to have GPS issues. Short of replacing whatever component that fails, it's something to live with. If you have a factory car dock, and it works great in that, then you're fine. I've tried many ROMs, even cold, untouched, pure stock Blur. No dice. That's my experience.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Aviator, ROM, OTA, ZKK007, Blur

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users