Photo

[ROM] [4.1.2] Aviator Blur - v3.0.9 [11/15/13] Pick Your Own Color!

Aviator ROM OTA ZKK007 Blur

• Please log in to reply
2233 replies to this topic

#1381 PdiddyBuck

PdiddyBuck

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Custom White Razr Maxx, Galaxy Tab 8.9

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

I would really like to see an AOSP JB lockscreen. I like being able to go from lock to Google Now. Now I know there is a thread in here that has a flashable zip file for what I want. But everytime I flash it to a blur ROM, my phone reboots whenever I touch the power button. So incorporating into the next update of Aviator Blur would be fantastic. Oh yeah, this ROM Rocks, Thanks<br />

#1382 nocturnalsixer

nocturnalsixer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:03 AM

I really like your ROM, I'm wondering how come i get the text from vzwnmn each time i get email, also blacklist feature like the cm would be sweet otherwise no complain.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Text from vzw? Haven't heard of that one before. Could it be due to something in your vzw profile settings?

I'm not sure..i tried googling it up, it said something about back up assist..I'm on only data and text plan no voice (hearing impaired) but it would be like "vzwnmn:1" at first i thought it was someone trying to mess with me. There was suggestion to freeze back up assist via titanium back up i tried that and didn't succeed.
I'm not sure what setting in vzw profile could cause this? On most other ROM i didn't had that issue. So I'm lost on that

Oops, one must've snuck by me: Vmmbackupmanager.apk will be removed! It should be safe to freeze that app too :)

Thanks a lot, appreciate it. If it's not hard I'm wondering if this widget could be added?

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

i can't post picture directly to forum or tapatalk so the link is to my drop box photo of the widget that I'm asking about

That's the Circle widget and is only available with the Razr HD or Razr M launcher. There is however, One More Clock widget in the playstore that look almost the same and is very customizable.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Really? That's screenshot of my phone with that widget on my home screen on flying jelly ROM on my og razr...i know I'm guilty of changing ROM few times a day. since i wasn't fully satisfied with some ROM but aviator and flying jelly is my top favorites so far : lol:

#1383 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX, USA.
  • Current Device(s):XT912, XT907

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:52 AM

Really? That's screenshot of my phone with that widget on my home screen on flying jelly ROM on my og razr...i know I'm guilty of changing ROM few times a day. since i wasn't fully satisfied with some ROM but aviator and flying jelly is my top favorites so far : lol:

Yeah, like oldbaldy said, you can use one more clock widget, or use the Razr M launcher. I find it lags a little compared to Apex, which is why I never incorporated it in to Aviator Blur. The OP does have a link to get the circle widget using the Razr M launcher if you are interested. It links to a thread with instructions :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

Donate? Click on signature :)

#1384 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:55 AM

I would really like to see an AOSP JB lockscreen. I like being able to go from lock to Google Now. Now I know there is a thread in here that has a flashable zip file for what I want. But everytime I flash it to a blur ROM, my phone reboots whenever I touch the power button. So incorporating into the next update of Aviator Blur would be fantastic. Oh yeah, this ROM Rocks, Thanks<br />

Aviator AOKP has the AOSP style lock screen. I might be able to add it as an option using the utility though :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1385 nocturnalsixer

nocturnalsixer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:33 AM

Yeah, like oldbaldy said, you can use one more clock widget, or use the Razr M launcher. I find it lags a little compared to Apex, which is why I never incorporated it in to Aviator Blur. The OP does have a link to get the circle widget using the Razr M launcher if you are interested. It links to a thread with instructions :)

No worries :) if it lag slightly bit then i don't need it that badly lol i just loved how i can see weather/sms/battery on the circle widget...only widget i can find on play store would do one thing or other.

I'm all for speed and battery life and that's what the aviator is all about for me so keep up the good work :) and don't worry about the circle widgets

#1386 jackso

jackso

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

hope you had a great vacation! i'm still looking for the sunset small batt icon in blur, also and i know you said you're updating blur, i still can't get google voice to work in aokp and wifi hot spot connects but no data pass thru aokp. luv your roms!

#1387 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

hope you had a great vacation! i'm still looking for the sunset small batt icon in blur, also and i know you said you're updating blur, i still can't get google voice to work in aokp and wifi hot spot connects but no data pass thru aokp. luv your roms!

Thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot! I'll do it this afternoon. All you will have to do is use the utility to push it to your phone. I'll PM you with it and instructions :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1388 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:05 AM

Thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot! I'll do it this afternoon. All you will have to do is use the utility to push it to your phone. I'll PM you with it and instructions :)

As for AOKP, I haven't tried Google voice, what happens? And the hotspot should work. I tether my tablet with it all the time. It might be worth trying to reflash to see if that helps :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1389 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:32 AM

I'll add this to the Sunset theme OP eventually,  but download this utility:

All you have to do it run the utility and follow the options. (There is only one path to follow, so you shouldn't get lost :p ) Once it reboots you should have the simple battery icon which matches the Flying Sunset theme.

Enjoy! :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1390 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

I use widgetlocker from the play store, it works pretty well!

• PdiddyBuck likes this

#1391 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:51 PM

I would really like to see an AOSP JB lockscreen. I like being able to go from lock to Google Now. Now I know there is a thread in here that has a flashable zip file for what I want. But everytime I flash it to a blur ROM, my phone reboots whenever I touch the power button. So incorporating into the next update of Aviator Blur would be fantastic. Oh yeah, this ROM Rocks, Thanks

I use widgetlocker from the play store, it works pretty well!

Yeah, widget locker is great for stuff like that :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1392 PdiddyBuck

PdiddyBuck

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Custom White Razr Maxx, Galaxy Tab 8.9

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:10 PM

Thanks guys for widgetlocker. I used to use hololocker for my D3, I just thought it would be nice to have without having another app running in the background. In the utility would be awesome! <br /><br />

#1393 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:12 PM

Aviator Blur test build available in the OP or:

Change log v3.0.3 -
Updated Play Store to 4.0.25
Updated most apps.

Placed launcher into data/app - Easier to remove if wanting to use a different launcher.

Added battery and SD card tweaks.

Reworked GPS tweaks - Hopefully the Maps GPS issue is resolved.

Updated ad blocker files - current to 06/01/2013. (system/etc/hosts).

Minor theming changes.

It's only named as a test build since there may still be an item or two that still might need to be fixed to make this build 100% done :D

• johnthehillbilly likes this

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1394 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:17 PM

Aviator Blur test build available in the OP or:

Change log v3.0.3 -
Updated Play Store to 4.0.25
Updated most apps.
Placed launcher into data/app - Easier to remove if wanting to use a different launcher.
Added battery and SD card tweaks.
Reworked GPS tweaks - Hopefully the Maps GPS issue is resolved.
Updated ad blocker files - current to 06/01/2013. (system/etc/hosts).
Minor theming changes.

It's only named as a test build since there may still be an item or two that still might need to be fixed to make this build 100% done :D

Dl'ing now..... Gotta update me aviator :) LOL

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#1395 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:17 PM

Oh, and all the utility's and themes for blur will work with the blur test build :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1396 dchidester

dchidester

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr MAXX

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:27 AM

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the F22 release or the test build?  I tried both of these links, and I get a 404 error:

F22:  

Test build: 

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you!

#1397 rolyd

rolyd

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the F22 release or the test build?  I tried both of these links, and I get a 404 error:

F22:  

Test build: 

Thank you!

I'm also getting a 404.  The site must be down.

#1398 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

F22:  

Test build: 

Thank you!

Yeah, the site must be down. I'm sure it will be up shortly :)

Sent from the Aviator ROM's Captain's seat.

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1399 droidmaxxuser

droidmaxxuser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:13 PM

F22:  

Test build: 

Thank you!

Yeah, the site must be down. I'm sure it will be up shortly :)

Sent from the Aviator ROM's Captain's seat.

I was able to get it to download but might of been bad cause I got 6 reboots within 1/2 hr.

#1400 nicm125

nicm125

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:57 PM

I'm hoping you guys can help me out.  I'm trying to install the AOKP version, and after installing the rom, and then gapps over it, I get a black screen at boot up.  The phone will stay like that for indefinitely until I hard reset it.  I followed the directions described (slot 2, install gapps before reboot).  I've tried deleting the slot, and re-installing.  Also tried to fix using the 'Fix permissions' option.  I've searched around the forum/net, and can't really find a solution.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Aviator, ROM, OTA, ZKK007, Blur

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users