neckchop

pluh!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Locationatlantic City
  • Current Device(s):razr HD, razr m, note 10.1

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure the voltage/overclocking in that PBnJ Rom was making my phone run hot and killing the battery life. Battery was getting up to 108 F just when customizing my home screens. Also, if there was a way to make the drop down toggles optional, that would be great. I find myself running Power Toggles just because the flashlight option is super convenient for me. Keep up the good work. Always glad to see a dev that doesn't have a severe case of Galaxy S3 envy (it's so ugly :( )

Have you tried Tesla led from the play store? Very cool flashlight app with multiple features and a quick on/off widget. Definitely my preferred flashlight app, and its ready to go when you need it without having to drop brown the notification panel.

#122 HSD-Pilot

HSD-Pilot

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Current Device(s):RazR

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure the voltage/overclocking in that PBnJ Rom was making my phone run hot and killing the battery life. Battery was getting up to 108 F...

You always can edit the voltage and since JB OC is useless. Everything flys over the Screen. But with a lil bit Undervolting you can get some hours more out of your Battery...just my 2ct

Sent from my XT910

Soundcloud <> Bassgrow

#123 cvhovey

cvhovey

Post Traumatic nOOb Disorder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Moto X Dev Ed, Moto X Retail, Nexus 7, Droid Razr Maxx, Droid X, OG Droid

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:00 AM

You always can edit the voltage and since JB OC is useless. Everything flys over the Screen. But with a lil bit Undervolting you can get some hours more out of your Battery...just my 2ct

Yesterday tested the init.d "overclock" script (on that other rom), just manually tweaking voltage -50mV in the script and after reboot using your tip to report voltage, found that the UV holds thru reboot. However, when I loaded Cyclone with the extra kernel modules pack (from whirleyes ... same used on SpeedCore) along with the same oc/uv script from that other rom (set it at stock 3.0.8 kernel speed / -50mV), made sure permissions were set, got me a bootloop. So either I missed something or I missed something, so maybe Bytecode can figure this out down the road. Been 45 years since my programming class in college. :blink:

Droid Razr M XT907 B/L Unlocked - Stock Rooted

#124 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts
  • Twitter:@BytecodeMe
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4, Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:05 AM

Uploading Cyclone 1.2 B57 don't have time for changelog or to update post. But test it out and tell me the problems, all the existing issues should still be there lol Haven'y gotten around to fixing them.

It'll be in Batakang folder if you wanna test it out.
  • neckchop likes this

byte3plusrainbowsmallllllllller.png

#125 zx13xz

zx13xz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

I have an LED app with a widget, I just like having it the drop down (and being able to customize my drop down is nice). Having on the lock screen would be even better though. I guess I could download a lock screen app but I'm really surprised the Android devs didn't realize people would really like the ability to choose what is on the lock screen without having to download an app or learn how to code it in.
Actually, after checking, having it in the drop down allows me to access it from the lock screen.

#126 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

Uploading Cyclone 1.2 B57 don't have time for changelog or to update post. But test it out and tell me the problems, all the existing issues should still be there lol Haven'y gotten around to fixing them.

crackflasher rule. Never ask. Just flash :)
  • neckchop likes this

#127 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

your upload file is stuck at 81mb for the last half hour unless you using a 56k modem to upload :P

#128 cvhovey

cvhovey

Post Traumatic nOOb Disorder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Moto X Dev Ed, Moto X Retail, Nexus 7, Droid Razr Maxx, Droid X, OG Droid

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:21 AM

your upload file is stuck at 81mb for the last half hour unless you using a 56k modem to upload :P

Apparently the Cyclone weather alert has been updated to a mild 1.2 mph breeze ....
  • trikotret, Sinju33 and jbartolovich like this

Droid Razr M XT907 B/L Unlocked - Stock Rooted

#129 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

15.5 mbs :P

Apparently the Cyclone weather alert has been updated to a mild 1.2 mph breeze ....

My computer went into sleep mode before the upload finished, I'll do some more tweaking and reupload.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• jamminjon82 likes this

#130 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

15.5 mbs :P

My computer went into sleep mode before the upload finished, I'll do some more tweaking and reupload.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

keep tweaking it baby. Fill it up with steroids :lol:
  • jbartolovich likes this

#131 natta

natta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

keep tweaking it baby. Fill it up with steroids :lol:

Agreed, keep tweaking! so far its awesome. Flashed several ROMs since the jb leak and this is by far the best. Can't wait to get my calendar sync back though (hint, hint) But seriously thanks and keep up the good work.

#132 sagrero88luis

sagrero88luis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

I prefer superuser SU looks a lot cooler lol. So I have a question, Google now works but it FC's when I ask What song is this or any questions in that aspect. Smooth ROM though that's for sure. Vreally no bugs for me for what I use everyday. This is my #1 slot ROM. Really can't wait for more updates!

Sound search for Google works but eh why not Google now be perfect lol. Oh no calendar issues with me.

#133 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

Agreed, keep tweaking! so far its awesome. Flashed several ROMs since the jb leak and this is by far the best. Can't wait to get my calendar sync back though (hint, hint) But seriously thanks and keep up the good work.

I saw some differences in the apks I ha in the in the ROM and what's in the deodexed base. replaced them, but I don't have any calendar to sync lol

I prefer superuser SU looks a lot cooler lol. So I have a question, Google now works but it FC's when I ask What song is this or any questions in that aspect. Smooth ROM though that's for sure. Vreally no bugs for me for what I use everyday. This is my #1 slot ROM. Really can't wait for more updates!

Sound search for Google works but eh why not Google now be perfect lol. Oh no calendar issues with me.

You're right, it does FC. I think that it's because I'm missing Google Ears? I'll check it out.

#134 sagrero88luis

sagrero88luis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

I saw some differences in the apks I ha in the in the ROM and what's in the deodexed base. replaced them, but I don't have any calendar to sync lol

You're right, it does FC. I think that it's because I'm missing Google Ears? I'll check it out.

Cool thanks for the response. I miss the volume controls when screen is off. Thanks! That's why I loved AOKP&AOSP ROMs! Thanks man. Give me ability to change carrier name and custom wallpaper for lock screen and this ROM is AAAWWWEEEESSSSOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!

#135 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

Next poll is gonna be Inverted or Inverted Semi-transparent, want to get a few more votes for Superuser Vs SuperSU first though.

#136 sagrero88luis

sagrero88luis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

Next poll is gonna be Inverted or Inverted Semi-transparent, want to get a few more votes for Superuser Vs SuperSU first though.

I like inverted IMO. Whenever I can pick my own theme I usually do my dark jelly bean theme chooser just like that solid black look. Like my 2007 Jeep Commander black on black.
  • neckchop likes this

#137 jamminjon82

jamminjon82

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Twitter:@jamminjon82
  • LocationGloucester, VA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, Moto X, Kindle Fire 2,Razr M, Nexus 7, Acer A100

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

omg semitransparent would be amazing!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

#138 neckchop

neckchop

pluh!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Locationatlantic City
  • Current Device(s):razr HD, razr m, note 10.1

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

I like inverted IMO. Whenever I can pick my own theme I usually do my dark jelly bean theme chooser just like that solid black look. Like my 2007 Jeep Commander black on black.

I have an identical commander. Haha!

#139 sagrero88luis

sagrero88luis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

I have an identical commander. Haha!

Nice! Mine is a 2007 yours?

#140 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

omg semitransparent would be amazing!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

That's what I'm thinking, like Simplex from ICS but a little darker. I'll have to talk to a themer on how to do it.
  • neckchop and jamminjon82 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Droid Razr, Cyclone, Flick, Bytecode, CDMA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users