2 replies to this topic

#1 rebelchem

rebelchem

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

I need to return my Razr Maxx to Verizon due to a faulty FF camera (it gives a really interesting "Matrix - like" green screen). I am rooted and have the following installed and running quite well:

Safestrap 3.0
rom: Evolution 5.1

I would like to not have a problem with Big Red so I would like to return the phone to stock. I have seen a few different threads on how to do this, but I also know that it will need to be very specific for my setup.

A lot of the posts I saw weren't all that current, so I just want to be sure I don't brick it just before I return it. I know that there is almost always a way to unbrick these days, but still.

So, someone please point me in the right direction to unroot my phone and return to stock - thanks in advance.

#2 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

You need the 1.82 utility. Option one will take you back to stock ICS

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

is the thread
  • rebelchem likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#3 rebelchem

rebelchem

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

Thanks - that worked great. Thanks also to razorsedge for hanging in a chat room and telling me that I needed a moto cable in order for anything to work.

I was using an LG cable to connect to the computer and it wouldn't recognize my phone... I used another cable, and then another computer, tried several ports on each, reinstalled the drivers on each computer. nothing

use the right cable... done in 10 minutes. with the whole thing.

thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users