#261 Anon5978

Anon5978

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:56 PM

I have tried and deleted the CM 10.1 ROM with working camera and phone FC's from the other website and am not interested in it anymore. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

You might want to try it again. I'm running CM10.1 with working camera and haven't had any FC issues.

#262 trebills

trebills

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:01 AM

You might want to try it again. I'm running CM10.1 with working camera and haven't had any FC issues.

The phone has FC issue for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
VPYxJ21.png

#263 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:21 AM

All of the CM/AOKP ROMs have the same issues at the moment. I'll list them below. Some are intermittent but they all exist for now. I just want to compile a list so that people know what they're getting into and what issues are well known. Basically your best bet is to never reboot and some of these issues can be avoided.

- Bluetooth audio is wonky. Sometimes will need to disable and enable several times to get working. - No known fix

- Phone FC issue - well documented - Can be temp fixed but fails on reboot. No known permanent fix

- MMS sending - this is the one that has many scratching their heads. On first boot it will work fine. On first reboot you may have noticed in your settings/status screen that your phone has "forgotten" several things that were defined on initial boot. Several of these become unknown. This prevents the phone from properly identifying and utilizing send MMS on the XT926 on VZW. This does not apply to incoming messages. - No known fix other than do not reboot the phone... Ever :p

- Camcorder - well documented. Still camera us fine front and back. - No known fix

- GPS - while I have not experienced it, some are having to flash back to stock, obtain a lock and flash back to get it to work. Every time mine misbehaves I just launch GPS status and toolbox from the market and walk outside and it fixes itself after about 10s. To each his own.

- Custom colors for LED notifications often misbehave. I wish it just had set colors like light flow. Light flow itself conflicts with the built in settings and getting it to work right takes a reboot (which breaks things d'oh) so I haven't been using like I usually do. - No known fix

- Multiple audio playback can cause weird behavior until one of them is paused. Example: Spotify is playing but you want to listen to a voice mail. Normally Spotify would automatically stop while you listen and restart when it's done. It does not always do so. In fact usually not. Pausing one while the other plays fixes the issue. - No known fix

I may have forgotten some but my cat woke me up @ 7 am and now I'm going back to bed after having been mildly productive so early...

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

• trebills likes this

Posted Image

Become a supporting member and help, get a DEV a phone, by going HERE

Please take the time to read our forum rules and guidelines.

#264 Anon5978

Anon5978

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

Is there a way to change the battery light charged threshold from 90% to 100%? I like my phone to be fully charged and it's annoying seeing the light for it being charged come on too soon.

#265 markymarkmark12345

markymarkmark12345

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationDavenport, IA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD, Droid Razr

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:04 AM

hello again, i have a new issue, i got the circles widget to work on cm10.1, i tried to put the circles on my lock screen but get the message that that widget isn't supported on 3rd party homescreens...now i am stuck with that message on my lock screen. when i long press it to delete it, it does not pop up the "remove" option...any ideas?

#266 jld

jld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr HD MAXX

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:22 AM

I think you just have to drag it off to the top of the screen?

#267 y2kbadbug

y2kbadbug

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:21 PM

I honestly like cyanogenmod because of its simplicity but still customizable. I tried running pacman for two weeks and got a lot of errors and problems, as well as half of the customizable stuff did not work, at all of incorrectly.

I have never tried aokp but honestly I might try pac man when it gets more stable, for now I'll stick to cm10.1

#268 Guest_Megaroad_*

Guest_Megaroad_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:41 PM

I honestly like cyanogenmod because of its simplicity but still customizable. I tried running pacman for two weeks and got a lot of errors and problems, as well as half of the customizable stuff did not work, at all of incorrectly.

I have never tried aokp but honestly I might try pac man when it gets more stable, for now I'll stick to cm10.1

I think all the customization options pretty much work on Pac Man now. There was a new build released today. Not saying it's necessarily better - I'm undecided about what I like best between the various 4.2.2 roms.

#269 jld

jld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

I'm using PACman again and I must say it's the best overall. Most amount of features and the ability to shut off the damn battery charge light. Not to mention that colors settings for paranoid android - they're fun to play around with!

#270 GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Twitter:GoCliffGo
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD Developer Edition, N7, X2

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:23 AM

You can shut off the battery charge light on all the AOSP ROMs...

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

#271 jld

jld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

Couldn't find a way in aokp.

#272 Ban-Hammer

Ban-Hammer

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Twitter:@Adam_Swint
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR HD, Razr M

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

Couldn't find a way in aokp.

Correct. Mikes build does not have the disable feature.

owCdSyp.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (2)