Photo

Android N Preview OTA Zips Now Available

Android Nexus Developer Preview

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 14 April 2016 - 07:28 AM

OTA Zip Files Now Available for Android N Preview 2

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

53.78KB   4 downloads

Google is stepping up their game and posting the OTA zip files to their developer site for the Android N preview to take you from 1 to 2.  The idea of receiving OTA's for preview software is just down right awesome and this little nugget makes it even more so - alleviating the need for a PC to update and not having to wait for the OTA to be pushed.

Google's advancements here with the preview software and the previous marketing on the Nexus line having been sold at the top carrier stores has this on a great growth path.  I for one am looking forward to what they have to offer next.....

You can find the OTA zip for your device as well as the install instructions

Just a side note - having played with the 2nd version yesterday, it is definitely worth getting off the 1st version if you are running it as a daily.  Much more stable and the added features are a definite plus.  Keep in mind though, that being preview software and the security concerns that inherently contains, Google blocks the use of Android Pay and that will more than likely be the case throughout the preview period.

• rickw and Hackaxis like this

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#2 ViciousCode

ViciousCode

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 07:02 PM

Verifpro.net - paypal, ebay, stripe, banks, crypto, docs and more!
Follow channel

to get more info

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Android, Nexus, Developer Preview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users