MonkeyMouth

Boot Logo Master

• Superuser
  • 148 posts
  • Google+:Adriano.Badilla@gmail.com
  • LocationLaveen, Arizona
  • Current Device(s):DROID ULTRA

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

Love it. Just waiting on an auto data connection fix. Other than that.. amazing.

Posted Image

Yet again. It isn't nessacary. But if you like my work or just want to be generous. Buy me a Monster. So I can stay up:P

Posted Image

#382 captmilk

captmilk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Twitter:Captmilk
  • LocationErie, PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

I haven't had a data problem have you?

#383 MonkeyMouth

MonkeyMouth

Boot Logo Master

• Superuser
  • 148 posts
  • Google+:Adriano.Badilla@gmail.com
  • LocationLaveen, Arizona
  • Current Device(s):DROID ULTRA

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:39 PM

I was reffering to the method in which to get data. Don't want to go to data, toggle GSM, wait, then toggle LTE. I'm waiting for a patch to make this automatic. Did this clear things?

Posted Image

Yet again. It isn't nessacary. But if you like my work or just want to be generous. Buy me a Monster. So I can stay up:P

Posted Image

#384 topdog031382

topdog031382

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:43 PM

right now trying to download the droidrazrutility 1.4 hope it will recongize the razr

It should, i didnt have any problems using it and I have been bricking my phone like crazy for some unknown reason but I have been using that utility to get me back online

#385 wmhagan

wmhagan

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:56 PM

sorry i was off line was any bugs fixed yet

#386 topdog031382

topdog031382

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:57 PM

The only other thing i can suggest is to wipe everything (dalvik/cache/data), reinstall the ROM you want to use (clean install), then restore the backup.

WOW! that actually worked, well it worked with Eclipse anyway lol. Im going to try it with Axiom now. Ill post and say whether it worked or not. Thank you

#387 arsenic1234

arsenic1234

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

For those who keep saying the link is going down, I uploaded the zip to rapidshare if anyone needs -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#388 simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:07 PM

WOW! that actually worked, well it worked with Eclipse anyway lol. Im going to try it with Axiom now. Ill post and say whether it worked or not. Thank you

glad that worked :)

#389 lilglass

lilglass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:56 PM

I used the 1.12 utility and it worked after rebooting into factory mood so now im just waiting for it to charge then gonna use the 1.41 utility to root and upgrade to 2.3.6 and then hopefully get the ice cream sandwich rom back and running but dont know which recovery to install?

#390 topdog031382

topdog031382

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

I used the 1.12 utility and it worked after rebooting into factory mood so now im just waiting for it to charge then gonna use the 1.41 utility to root and upgrade to 2.3.6 and then hopefully get the ice cream sandwich rom back and running but dont know which recovery to install?

I have always used safestrap but bootstrap works too

#391 itlstalion09

itlstalion09

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

I'm having an issue with the boot process. i'm a n00b so forgive me but i wiped the cache, dalvik cache, formated the \system, and wiped data\ factory reset with out any problem. flashed the rom over and rebooted but ive been stuck on the axi0m boot loop for about 10 minutes now and have no idea what to do.

#392 simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

I'm having an issue with the boot process. i'm a n00b so forgive me but i wiped the cache, dalvik cache, formated the \system, and wiped data\ factory reset with out any problem. flashed the rom over and rebooted but ive been stuck on the axi0m boot loop for about 10 minutes now and have no idea what to do.

are you using bootstrap or safestrap? if ss what version?

#393 itlstalion09

itlstalion09

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:29 PM

are you using bootstrap or safestrap? if ss what version?

bootstrap

#394 topdog031382

topdog031382

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:25 PM

glad that worked :)

well it worked the first time, I flashed Axiom, got it set up the way I wanted it, did a back up of it then I wiped everything flashed eclipse again then at the set up screen i rebooted then tried to restore and I got the same freaking boot fail screen. It sucks I have to keep fastbooting and setting up whatever rom i flashed from scratch.

#395 simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:25 PM

bootstrap

Hmm....not sure if it matters, but I usually wipe dalvik/cache/data then format /system.....in that order. Maybe it was a bad download.

sent from my maxxed out razr on the other side of a wormhole.

#396 itlstalion09

itlstalion09

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:36 PM

tried it in that order to no avail. im able t get it back to clockwork mod but even if i wipe everything and go to flash another ROM like Arctic it will install but when i go to reboot i still get the Axi0M boot animation and sound and it stays there looping. i cant even get the computer to recognize it to where i can access razr utility to restore.

#397 topdog031382

topdog031382

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:53 PM

Please somebody help, I cannot back up any rom and restore without it failing boot and I have to fastboot again. I am using safestrap.

#398 wmhagan

wmhagan

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:51 PM

i get e sig. failed

#399 J-Droid65

J-Droid65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:03 AM

Please somebody help, I cannot back up any rom and restore without it failing boot and I have to fastboot again. I am using safestrap.

Not sure can account 4 everything you've done or didn't do so I would 1: toggle back to your non safe side/ 2: delete saved roms on SD that you've downloaded/ 3: download rom of choice & place on external SD;/ 4: toggle back to safe side/ 5: wipe data/cache/Dalvic/format system/install zip SD / reboot.
If followed and you're using latest version ss , all should go well

Sent from my AXI0M [R]AZR using Tapatalk

#400 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • Twitter:@droidth3ory
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:29 AM

i get e sig. failed

What recovery are you using?