#401 SirNacht

SirNacht

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:@SirNacht

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:24 AM

Hey DT, good to see you. Installing tonight... hows the CM9 base working for you?

Moto X Developer Edition-Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader | Motorola Xoom WiFi US-Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader | Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD-Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader/No Rom | Motorola Droid Razr Maxx-Rooted/Custom ROM/Custom Burnt Orange Theme | Motorola Droid Bionic-Rooted/Th3ory [D3]BLURR3D R6 | Motorola Droid X-Rooted/Liberty 1.5 Honeycomb Theme | Motorola Droid (OG)-Rooted/Custom Rom and Theme

#402 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • Twitter:@droidth3ory
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:27 AM

Hey DT, good to see you. Installing tonight... hows the CM9 base working for you?

The AOSP base of AOKP is MUCH better.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

#403 topdog031382

topdog031382

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:59 AM

Not sure can account 4 everything you've done or didn't do so I would 1: toggle back to your non safe side/ 2: delete saved roms on SD that you've downloaded/ 3: download rom of choice & place on external SD;/ 4: toggle back to safe side/ 5: wipe data/cache/Dalvic/format system/install zip SD / reboot.
If followed and you're using latest version ss , all should go well

Sent from my AXI0M [R]AZR using Tapatalk

Thanks will give it a try

#404 eagleaction

eagleaction

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

The link in the op is broken ,can't download.The download for the mod is working.Thanks for all u do.

#405 tyrthas

tyrthas

CassDroid's Personal Stalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Twitter:@tyrthas
  • Google+:Ron Becker
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

The link in the op is broken ,can't download.The download for the mod is working.Thanks for all u do.

I just tried the link and it seems to be working just fine for me.

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M[R]

#406 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts
  • Google+:Lownslow200sx
  • LocationRocky Mount, NC
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD, OG Razor, Nexus 7 (2012)

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:58 PM

I am aware of the bugs, no bugs reports are needed.

I know you said not to post bugs but i think i found one that has gone unnoticed its in every ICS rom. When you turn off the auto brightness and slide it to max and lock the phone a few minutes later turn on the screen and the key lights don't turn on unless you turn auto brightness back on.

JXGM6Ej.png

#407 mynamewastaken

mynamewastaken

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:56 AM

Wanted to say great rom first of all, my battery life is incredible now.
I was wondering if there was any way to get swype or a similar app installed?
Thanks!

#408 SirNacht

SirNacht

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:@SirNacht

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

I have installed Axi0m, got to say, runs smooth and I enjoy the format/function. I am having a problem sticking in 4g. I have not yet seen 3g. 1x shows up but also does not stick. Everything else is working as designed. I will have to take a better look at it this weekend...

Edit: So I reloaded this last night. Started up and all processes stopped responding as some have reported previously. Restarted and same thing. Did not boot into recovery so had to fastboot for the first time. May have to wait on this. I have always been a supporter of your work DT, just still a little too buggy (I know that it is still an alpha) to utilize at this point. Great job though!

Moto X Developer Edition-Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader | Motorola Xoom WiFi US-Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader | Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD-Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader/No Rom | Motorola Droid Razr Maxx-Rooted/Custom ROM/Custom Burnt Orange Theme | Motorola Droid Bionic-Rooted/Th3ory [D3]BLURR3D R6 | Motorola Droid X-Rooted/Liberty 1.5 Honeycomb Theme | Motorola Droid (OG)-Rooted/Custom Rom and Theme

#409 thephatee01

thephatee01

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:20 PM

im having trouble with the wireless tether. i get a started with errors please check show long. in settings i have device set to razr cdma, enabled encryption and routing fix. tried replacing the stock app with wireless tether beta 11, same problem, uninstalled the "update" back to factory app.

in show log ...
disabling forwarding... done
disabling NAT rules... failed
tethering now stopped... done

any help would b much appericated

thanks in advance

p.s.
just flashed this with the old safestrap, couldnt get it to load, went back to safety side, uninstalled old safestrap, installed new safestrap, rebooted, enabled safe mode, booted up axiom. worked nice, but not sure if this caused some issues, also installed over eclipse rom.

love the rom by the way, everything works so sweet...

#410 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:58 AM

Reposting:

Just FYI for those of you that don't know (like me until 5 mins ago), putting your phone on vibrate won't make text notifications vibrate unless you go to Messaging -> Menu -> Settings -> Vibrate (at the bottom) -> Always/Only When Silent. This is for all ICS builds btw.

*shakes fist at the sky*

#411 oN_Delay

oN_Delay

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

I have installed Axi0m, got to say, runs smooth and I enjoy the format/function. I am having a problem sticking in 4g. I have not yet seen 3g. 1x shows up but also does not stick.

Have you tried toggling the CDMA/GSM?

#412 missl843

missl843

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina =]

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

It won't let open link =[ I really wanna try this out

#413 cconcepts

cconcepts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:08 AM

It won't let open link =[ I really wanna try this out

there is another direct download link a few posts up i think.... what part of SC? Im in myrtle beach....small world!

#414 Giblet535

Giblet535

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:09 AM

Perfect for the IT professional who's seeking that hard-core Corporate look!

Awe. Some.

Thank you, I have never laughed harder during a boot sequence.
If I lived . I'd be ~ by now.

#415 cconcepts

cconcepts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:16 AM

this rom is awesome....only issue i have found is voice commands force closing after doing anything in the market....but i can live with that for sure!

#416 missl843

missl843

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:48 AM

there is another direct download link a few posts up i think.... what part of SC? Im in myrtle beach....small world!

That's crazy. I go to MB almost every weekend. I stay bout 30 minutes from there real small town. I found the link! D/L'n now!

#417 mudthestud23

mudthestud23

made of water, dirt, rocks.

• Superuser
  • 511 posts
  • Twitter:@mudthestud23
  • Google+:mudthestud23@gmail.com
  • LocationMinnesota where its really cold!
  • Current Device(s):droid razr hd maxx, droid razr 4, droid razr maxx

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

Thank you DT for your hard work! gonna try n theme this bad boy. guessing alot of editing will need to be done.
mud.png

#418 cconcepts

cconcepts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

just also noticed netflix and nfl mobile arent working either......any resolution to this by chance?

#419 cconcepts

cconcepts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

That's crazy. I go to MB almost every weekend. I stay bout 30 minutes from there real small town. I found the link! D/L'n now!

bet i know where...lol starts with an "A" by chance? thats too funny meeting someone on here so close.....hope you like the rom!
  • missl843 likes this

#420 missl843

missl843

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

Lol that's crazy! How did u know!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users