Photo

[ROM][4.4.4][KitKat][MSM8960 Unified] KitStalk 4.4.4.075

xt907 razr m scorpion mini kit kat 4.4 moto msm8960 4.4.4 kitkat unified moto_msm8960

• Please log in to reply
2288 replies to this topic

#381 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:03 PM

. Yes. I am.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk

That's good cause you wouldn't be able to use our rom if you weren't. By the way, welcome to DroidRzr :)

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#382 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

so nicee... i like this rom too...

anyway, for the next "quite big upgrade", could you guys do something about the NavBar, so it can be tweak more, such as using diff icon n color....
i know there is some app n stand alone tweak out there... but some of them not works. i did use SoftkeyZ app, but i dont why, its not works...

Thanks for the support and input. I don't know anything about integrating something like that but that would be neat to have. I'll get up with pat and see what we can do about that.

#383 BlackBoots

BlackBoots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationIL
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:10 AM

That's good cause you wouldn't be able to use our rom if you weren't. By the way, welcome to DroidRzr :)

Good point! -- Something I noticed: I flashed the latest build and now when I expand the options for my alarm, I get an "unfortunately clock has stopped working" message, then it closes. It's never done that before on the other builds. Also, is Graber ROM updater fully integrated in the new unified builds? It reads my device as a scorpion-mini and tells me that the device/software combo is invalid. No big deal, but I would love to start using the OTA vs. the download and flash method. Thank you.

#384 kd3yt

kd3yt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationHollidaysburg, Pa USA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:21 AM

Quick question: Can I safely uninstall Hangouts??

#385 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:08 AM

Good point! -- Something I noticed: I flashed the latest build and now when I expand the options for my alarm, I get an "unfortunately clock has stopped working" message, then it closes. It's never done that before on the other builds. Also, is Graber ROM updater fully integrated in the new unified builds? It reads my device as a scorpion-mini and tells me that the device/software combo is invalid. No big deal, but I would love to start using the OTA vs. the download and flash method. Thank you.

The 907 is the scorpion mini… and yes it's setup… the clock issue go wipe ur cache

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#386 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:08 AM

Ya y would you want to

• kd3yt likes this

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#387 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:36 AM

Yes you can, it won't cause issues.
  • kd3yt likes this

#388 kd3yt

kd3yt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationHollidaysburg, Pa USA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:29 AM

I want to uninstall Hangouts because I don't use it and I could use the room. I am still trying to figure out how to see videos when my daughter sends them to me. Yesterday I finally could receive them, but I only heard the audio and could not see the video, I really want to stick with this rom, so hope I can get this figured out. I do not want to go back to stock!

#389 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

I want to uninstall Hangouts because I don't use it and I could use the room. I am still trying to figure out how to see videos when my daughter sends them to me. Yesterday I finally could receive them, but I only heard the audio and could not see the video, I really want to stick with this rom, so hope I can get this figured out. I do not want to go back to stock!

I use QuickPic and it plays most every video file, at least what I've used. Just download it and play it through that. Let me know if that works for you. Unless Pat knows a better program to use.

#390 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:32 PM

No update tonight guys, CM has screwed something up in the base :( so I cant build anything cause its giving me errors. Hopefully they will fix it by tomorrow and I can start building again. Im the mean time, Zack aka x60centenergyx (our other new team member) is in the process of making a black beanstalk boot animation and it should be ready this weekend :)

• ytsud101, dark-blue and BlackBoots like this

#391 x60centenergyx

x60centenergyx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA
  • Current Device(s):XT907

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:08 PM

No problem I would like everyone to know that I have a couple new team members one of which is nprevette420 he will be helping me bust out updates more often… and if u guys have any questions feel free to hit either one of us up… as far as change logs go 45%of as update is under the hood maintenance that wouldn't matter 2 most people to read about… when cool happens we will let u know… my second team member will b making sure ota updates are pushed regularly… so yay graber roms is expanding and becoming even bigger and better… thanx again for the support

No update tonight guys, CM has screwed something up in the base :( so I cant build anything cause its giving me errors. Hopefully they will fix it by tomorrow and I can start building again. Im the mean time, Zack (our other new team member) is in the process of making a black beanstalk boot animation and it should be ready this weekend :)

Hey everyone I'm the other team member responsible for pushing ota updates and possibly getting into some other basic things in the mean time. I can help with any questions anyone might have. I'm really excited for the growth of this team and hope to be of more help in the near future when I get a little more time  :)

• nprevette420, moroshek and BlackBoots like this

#392 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:44 PM

No update tonight guys, CM has screwed something up in the base :( so I cant build anything cause its giving me errors. Hopefully they will fix it by tomorrow and I can start building again. Im the mean time, Zack aka x60centenergyx (our other new team member) is in the process of making a black beanstalk boot animation and it should be ready this weekend :)

yaey... black is always good in amoled... and speaking of, the dark spots are adding.... :( :( :(

#393 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:55 PM

ah another [noob] question...

in the 1st page, the "how to install" is: wipe data, system, cache, dalvic 3x..

3x in here is for the dalvic, or for all? [why?]

in my recovery, there is no option said "wipe system", but there is "format system" in the mount and storage menu, is this the same?

for update [minor n big] is it necessary to do clean flash, or wipe cache n dalvic is enough? 

#394 GhostInTheRadio

GhostInTheRadio

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

in my recovery, there is no option said "wipe system", but there is "format system" in the mount and storage menu, is this the same?

for update [minor n big] is it necessary to do clean flash, or wipe cache n dalvic is enough? 

Assuming you are using TWRP to flash if you go to "wipe>advanced wipe>" you will see the options to wipe data, system, cache and dalvic. Wipe all of them. As for why wiping 3x I can't personally answer that one. Also i can't speak for anyone else but I also mount internal storage and select data, cache and system before wiping when doing a clean install.

#395 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:18 PM

OK well the x3 is for all and that is for all updates... the reason to do it three times is to make sure the recovery gets everything out of those directories I have personally had issues with it not wiping everything the first time and talk about issues

Sent from my SM-T310 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

#396 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:22 AM

Assuming you are using TWRP to flash if you go to "wipe>advanced wipe>" you will see the options to wipe data, system, cache and dalvic. Wipe all of them. As for why wiping 3x I can't personally answer that one. Also i can't speak for anyone else but I also mount internal storage and select data, cache and system before wiping when doing a clean install.

ow. im using CWM touch version...

OK well the x3 is for all and that is for all updates... the reason to do it three times is to make sure the recovery gets everything out of those directories I have personally had issues with it not wiping everything the first time and talk about issues

Sent from my SM-T310 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

ah ok...

#397 kaitoukid93

kaitoukid93

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Locationha noi
  • Current Device(s):motorola razr m

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:37 AM

my phone does not recognize this usb through OTG port.but the nexsus 7 and the galaxy s2 does.i don't know what is the different.my phone recognized transcen usb.kingston usb.but this

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#398 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:02 AM

Yes format system is the same as wipe system, i take it you're on CWM. That's what i use too. And for the nightlies i am building you can just do cache and dalvik. If you get errors go back and do a data wipe. For major updates i would recommend doing a full wipe (data, cache, dalvik and system). And yes the 3x means all of them three times. Might not be necessary it's just in case one wipe doesn't get everything.
  • dark-blue likes this

#399 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:04 AM

yaey... black is always good in amoled... and speaking of, the dark spots are adding.... :( :( :(

We almost got the black boot animation done, still testing it :) What do you mean dark at spots are adding?
  • BlackBoots likes this

#400 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:07 PM

We almost got the black boot animation done, still testing it :) What do you mean dark at spots are adding?

isnt it the common "defect" of the amoled sreen...??

when you use the sceen in dark room [like when im going to sleep n still checking twitter], and the background of the screen is pure black, or something dark, you will see some random black pattern on the screen...

here the sample [not mine]

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xt907, razr m, scorpion mini, kit kat, 4.4, moto msm8960, 4.4.4, kitkat, unified, moto_msm8960

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users