Photo

[ROM][4.4.4][KitKat][MSM8960 Unified] KitStalk 4.4.4.075

xt907 razr m scorpion mini kit kat 4.4 moto msm8960 4.4.4 kitkat unified moto_msm8960

• Please log in to reply
2288 replies to this topic

#421 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:26 AM

the new build is the date of 30 right?

#422 BlackBoots

BlackBoots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationIL
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:07 AM

That's correct. The latest build is the date of the 30th. Sweet boot animation too BTW!

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk

• nprevette420 likes this

#423 AllenW864

AllenW864

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR M

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:22 AM

I just downloaded the latest build from drdevs.com. It took much longer to download this time. I would like to verify the MD5 checksum but drdevs.com seems to be having some issues and won't give it to me when I click the Info icon. Can somebody post the MD5 checksum for the 3/30 build?

#424 BlackBoots

BlackBoots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationIL

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:46 AM

I just downloaded the latest build from drdevs.com. It took much longer to download this time. I would like to verify the MD5 checksum but drdevs.com seems to be having some issues and won't give it to me when I click the Info icon. Can somebody post the MD5 checksum for the 3/30 build?

this is the checksum of the file that I downloaded and flashed last night. md5: 39CCA58CFB3F56EC128F8B5EDC294855 -- I ran the file through onlinemd5.com and this is what I got. Let me know if this helps.

#425 BlackBoots

BlackBoots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationIL

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:47 AM

this is the checksum of the file that I downloaded and flashed last night. md5: 39CCA58CFB3F56EC128F8B5EDC294855 I ran the file through onlinemd5.com and this is what I got. Let me know if this helps.

#426 BlackBoots

BlackBoots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationIL

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:48 AM

Sorry. I double posted that last response

#427 AllenW864

AllenW864

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:55 AM

this is the checksum of the file that I downloaded and flashed last night. md5: 39CCA58CFB3F56EC128F8B5EDC294855 I ran the file through onlinemd5.com and this is what I got. Let me know if this helps.

Thanks, It matches , Installing now!!

#428 AllenW864

AllenW864

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:42 AM

OK, Got it updated.

Now the network is showing "T-CDMA 64" instead of Verizon Wireless. This seem to be an existing issue with some roms, but I have not experienced it myself. (until now)

Everything seems to be working (calls, txt, internet)

When I go to network settings and try to change Carrier Settings I get a FC.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

I'm going to try to reflash to see if it helps.

#429 BlackBoots

BlackBoots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationIL

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:44 AM

OK, Got it updated.
Now the network is showing "T-CDMA 64" instead of Verizon Wireless. This seem to be an existing issue with some roms, but I have not experienced it myself. (until now)

mine says the same thing. I don't know what changing it does so I never tried. I haven't seen any issues so far. Everything except the OTA works great. (But that was noted already prior to the build release)

#430 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:02 AM

OK, Got it updated.

I'll work with Patrick to find out why carrier settings is FC but i think it's because there is nothing to change anyways. As far as the. T-CDMA64, just go into beanstalk options - misc options then change the carrier label to whatever you want. And yes the ota doesn't work yet, we need to finish setting it up.

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#431 AllenW864

AllenW864

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:16 AM

My mistake, I thought that carrier settings was were you could change the label, that's why I mentioned it, Sorry.

I have changed the label like you said and it shows on the lock screen, the T-CDMA 64 still shows in the QS Tile.

It doesn't seem to be a problem, just thought you would like to know.

Still loving this Rom and really like the new Boot Animation as well. It's great that there is still development on a phone this old.

• BlackBoots likes this

#432 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:08 AM

hmmm guys...

maybe i download the wrong file...

but after i flash the latest file [BeanStalk-4.4.275-20140330-moto_msm8960] + Gapps Micro
when i check in about the phone, its said that the beanstalk version is dated 20140329... is this right?
and... why the boot animation is the same with the old, the white background with green bean animation [not the Black one]...?

#433 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:21 AM

My mistake, I thought that carrier settings was were you could change the label, that's why I mentioned it, Sorry.
I have changed the label like you said and it shows on the lock screen, the T-CDMA 64 still shows in the QS Tile.
It doesn't seem to be a problem, just thought you would like to know.

Still loving this Rom and really like the new Boot Animation as well. It's great that there is still development on a phone this old.

I never use the QS tiles and didn't notice that til you mentioned it lol. I'll get with Pat abs figure out why it says that instead of verizon wireless. I love the new boot animation and zack is working on yet another one for us :) Yes it is an old phone but it's a real good one. Development will continue for a while on this phone and Verizon is suppose to be officially updating our phone to kitkat. When that happens, there will be alot more development going on.

#434 BlackBoots

BlackBoots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationIL

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:25 AM

hmmm guys...

but after i flash the latest file [BeanStalk-4.4.275-20140330-moto_msm8960],
when i check in about the phone, its said that the beanstalk version is dated 20140329... is this right?
and... why the boot animation is the same with the old, the white background with green bean animation...?

Strange. Mine shows that date too, but the boot animation is completely different. So the build is different despite what the 'about phone' shows.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

51.16KB   8 downloads

#435 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:25 AM

hmmm guys...

but after i flash the latest file [BeanStalk-4.4.275-20140330-moto_msm8960],
and... why the boot animation is the same with the old, the white background with green bean animation...?

You are getting the right file and yes it does say 20140329 in about phone. Will fix that soon. You should have the new boot animation..... Do a full wipe.... Data, cache, dalvik and system (all 3 times) then reinstall rom and gapps. Look at one of my previous posts to get the most recent gapps, just go back till you see it.

#436 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:42 AM

You are getting the right file and yes it does say 20140329 in about phone. Will fix that soon. You should have the new boot animation..... Do a full wipe.... Data, cache, dalvik and system (all 3 times) then reinstall rom and gapps. Look at one of my previous posts to get the most recent gapps, just go back till you see it.

trust me... i do the the wipe things 4 times... its still with the white boot animation...

and then... i try to re-flash a again... [all data, system, dalvik, cache wipe, 4 times] + gapps micro... still, the boot animation is the white one...

and other that found weird is, you said that ViperAndroid is updated to v2326 right? mine is still with v2322...

when i use the system app remover in the beanstalk option, there is 2 viperandroid, the v2322 and v2326, but in the app drawer, there is only one with v2322... how weird is that???

PS: i use TWRP v2.7.0.0 as recovery, is this somehow connected to the problem? i use cwm before.

#437 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:11 AM

trust me... i do the the wipe things 4 times... its still with the white boot animation...

and then... i try to re-flash a again... [all data, system, dalvik, cache wipe, 4 times] + gapps micro... still, the boot animation is the white one...

and other that found weird is, you said that ViperAndroid is updated to v2326 right? mine is still with v2322...

when i use the system app remover in the beanstalk option, there is 2 viperandroid, the v2322 and v2326, but in the app drawer, there is only one with v2322... how weird is that???

PS: i use TWRP v2.7.0.0 as recovery, is this somehow connected to the problem? i use cwm before.

OK, i guess i found the source of the problems... its seem because the use of TWRP v.2.7.00...

i dont know why, after i flash again with CWM [ i do the fastboot flash again, back to CWM], the boot animation is now the black one...[not really looks like what nprevette420 shows, mine show "graber roms" with big blue glowing words]

weird, or maybe TWRP is bugging???

the ViperAndroid is now V2.3.2.6 

but in the System App Remover list, there is still 2 ViperAndroid apk, the 2322 and 2326...

could anybody check? or its still mine that error?!!

#438 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:40 PM

OK, i guess i found the source of the problems... its seem because the use of TWRP v.2.7.00...

i dont know why, after i flash again with CWM [ i do the fastboot flash again, back to CWM], the boot animation is now the black one...[not really looks like what nprevette420 shows, mine show "graber roms" with big blue glowing words]

weird, or maybe TWRP is bugging???

the ViperAndroid is now V2.3.2.6
but in the System App Remover list, there is still 2 ViperAndroid apk, the 2322 and 2326...

could anybody check? or its still mine that error?!!

Yes you have to use the NEWEST version of TWRP or CWM. I use CWM 6.0.4.4 touch. And yes if you read my post about the update, i said it's not the same one in the screenshot. And we are working on yet another one :) And yes i noticed that there is 2 viperaudios also. Will look into fixing that. Thanks for the input, you guys tell us what's wrong and we will fix it.

#439 JWACK72

JWACK72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSC
  • Current Device(s):RAZR M

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

just mention the probLem don't keep her Harping on it. the more time we waste. could be time they have to solve the problem. keep up the great work 2 thumbs up!!!!

#440 JWACK72

JWACK72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSC
  • Current Device(s):RAZR M

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

just mention the probLem don't keep Harping on it. the more time we waste. could be time they have to solve the problem. keep up the great work 2 thumbs up!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xt907, razr m, scorpion mini, kit kat, 4.4, moto msm8960, 4.4.4, kitkat, unified, moto_msm8960

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users