Photo

[ROM] [4.1.2] Aviator Blur - v3.0.9 [11/15/13] Pick Your Own Color!

Aviator ROM OTA ZKK007 Blur

• Please log in to reply
2233 replies to this topic

#1481 SoccerRef12

SoccerRef12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Twitter:@SoccerRef12
  • LocationLampasas, TX
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:38 AM

There's no way I know of to make a shared pool for apps. If you have lots of apps or a couple of huge apps the fewer ROM slots you can have active. If that's the case, you can back up and restore multiple ROMs to/from the same slot. <br /><br />Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using TapaTalk 2<br /><br />

"If you truly learned from your mistakes, I would be a genius by now!"

#1482 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:57 AM

I use slot 4 for my daily driver ROM and slots one two and three to experiment with other ROMs. It works out pretty good.
  • fatmando2 likes this

#1483 mugsy77

mugsy77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:15 PM

Hi folks. New to this ROM. I just DL'd Aviator 3.0.3 and can not get a signal. I tried going to Settings and Mobile Networks to check settings and get a Settings has stopped error. Any idea on what I can do? I did install on Slot 2 and wiped cache/dal/factory reset. md5 is correct.

Thanks!

**I tried going through the dialer with *#*#4636#*#* but get .android.phone has stopped**

Hmm. Baseband Version is reporting Unknown.

#1484 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX, USA.
  • Current Device(s):XT912, XT907

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:37 PM

Hi folks. New to this ROM. I just DL'd Aviator 3.0.3 and can not get a signal. I tried going to Settings and Mobile Networks to check settings and get a Settings has stopped error. Any idea on what I can do? I did install on Slot 2 and wiped cache/dal/factory reset.

Thanks!

**I tried going through the dialer with *#*#4636#*#* but get .android.phone has stopped**

Delete ROM slot and reflash. It's a funny issue that randomly occurs.
  • mugsy77 likes this

bWyLE9l.jpg

Donate? Click on signature :)

#1485 mugsy77

mugsy77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

Delete ROM slot and reflash. It's a funny issue that randomly occurs.

Will try and will report back :) Thanks!

**That worked!** Thanks for recommendation and looking forward to playing with your ROM!

#1486 boothroyd917

boothroyd917

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx (Aviator AOKP 1.0.3)

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:47 AM

I'm on the AOKP rom, I love it so far, but I'm having a small problem with it.  When I go into the AOKP settings menu, as soon as I change an option (i.e. change what is on my lockscreen navigation ring), it lets me choose what I want and then save, but if I go back and try to modify one, it won't let me.  Basically, I had a shortcut to an app on my lockscreen unlock ring and I want to change what app is in that slot now & it won't save.  I'm not sure if this is an AOKP issue or if it is something you know about, but I thought I'd ask.  It does this with some other settings too, mainly the Ribbon Options menu as well.  Any ideas?

Hey ZK, I'm still having this same issue, but not with the lockscreen anymore, only the ribbon menu buttons.  Basically, it won't let me delete any of the buttons that you can add to the lock screen, notification window, etc.  Any thoughts?  Is this an AOKP issue or an Aviator AOKP issue?

#1487 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:45 AM

I'm on the AOKP rom, I love it so far, but I'm having a small problem with it.  When I go into the AOKP settings menu, as soon as I change an option (i.e. change what is on my lockscreen navigation ring), it lets me choose what I want and then save, but if I go back and try to modify one, it won't let me.  Basically, I had a shortcut to an app on my lockscreen unlock ring and I want to change what app is in that slot now & it won't save.  I'm not sure if this is an AOKP issue or if it is something you know about, but I thought I'd ask.  It does this with some other settings too, mainly the Ribbon Options menu as well.  Any ideas?

Hey ZK, I'm still having this same issue, but not with the lockscreen anymore, only the ribbon menu buttons.  Basically, it won't let me delete any of the buttons that you can add to the lock screen, notification window, etc.  Any thoughts?  Is this an AOKP issue or an Aviator AOKP issue?

No thoughts yet. I'm working on an update (no ETA as I'm pretty busy) so I will look into it when I finish the build. If you do find a fix somewhere, let me know :)
  • dshu likes this

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1488 boothroyd917

boothroyd917

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx (Aviator AOKP 1.0.3)

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:15 AM

No thoughts yet. I'm working on an update (no ETA as I'm pretty busy) so I will look into it when I finish the build. If you do find a fix somewhere, let me know :)

Sounds good, thanks for all the hard work ZK, love the ROM!

#1489 wolve17

wolve17

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:10 AM

Is there any reason why videos on the chive app wont work on this rom? it seems to work on any other rom i've tried except this one. cant figure it out why.

#1490 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:50 PM

Geez, getting a grip on Tasker ain't no easy thing! Sure would be nice if Smart Actions was a stand-alone, AND worked with other programs.

sent via RazrMaxx over Tapatalk, y'all!

#1491 mhotovec

mhotovec

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, Fl
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Asus TF700

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:47 AM

Geez, getting a grip on Tasker ain't no easy thing! Sure would be nice if Smart Actions was a stand-alone, AND worked with other programs.

Try PhoneWeaver

#1492 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:11 AM

Try PhoneWeaver

Wish I knew of this sooner, to tryout. Already bought into tasker. I'm figuring it out, but slowwwly.

#1493 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:40 AM

Try PhoneWeaver

Wish I knew of this sooner, to tryout. Already bought into tasker. I'm figuring it out, but slowwwly.

It does take awhile to get the hang of it. I definitely recommend going through the wiki and finding examples to change to your liking. Good luck with it!

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1494 gearmaker

gearmaker

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCaldwell,Idaho
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr, Droid Incredible

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:53 AM

I am lovin this aokp rom! Everything works smooth. I have have had no problems with MMS. Can send and receive pics just fine. One thing I noticed is capturing video with messaging. It stops

after 2 seconds and says "size limit reached". Is this typical of AOKP roms? Other roms I tried on this site would capture 30 seconds. Other than that this my favorite rom! I did try liquidsmooth

and received the same message. Am I missing something or is this just the way it is for AOKP?

Thanks for all your amazing work!

After much trial and error I have found solution for mms video capture. As I said before I see this only on ASOP and AOKP roms. Stock messaging can't do it and GoSMS (my favorite) can't do it.

I tried Handcent ,which is free, and to my surprise it it handled it perfectly. Was able to capture 60sec.video instead of normal 30sec.

I know most may not care about the ability to send mms video but I share clips with my family all the time and was frustrated that I couldn't  do it with my new fave rom.

A happy camper now! This is the best ROM! Thanks to all the Devs.

#1495 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

Hey guys, just a quick AOKP update coming out! Nothing major, this is not the major build I wanted to put out.

I've been pressed for time but I wanted to put this out since the battery should be better and it fixes a few minor things.

Download Link:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

(Flash in SLOT 2 ONLY)
Don't forget gapps:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Change Log v1.0.4:
Updated most apps
Reworked battery tweaks
Fixed reading issues on apps that use holo.light background.
Updated ad blocker files (etc/hosts)
Reworked GPS tweaks

Enjoy! Hopefully I'll get time to do the full rebuild update within the next few weeks. :)
  • mugsy77, mhotovec and johnthehillbilly like this

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1496 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

Nice.... flashing update now :)

tapadriving ...... hillbilly style

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#1497 dwh2o13

dwh2o13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSt Louis, MO
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR MAXX

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

ZK.. Thanks in advance for all the hard work with Aviator.  I've just flashed the AOKP version to give a test drive.  I'm sure I will find good things based on what I've read(though I haven't read the entire thread)...I like Apex, but actually prefer Nova.. Any problems running Nova?  I'm really looking forward to the next few days getting to know this rom..

Thanks so much!

#1498 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

Sweet an updated aokp! Downloading now!

#1499 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:06 AM

ZK.. Thanks in advance for all the hard work with Aviator.  I've just flashed the AOKP version to give a test drive.  I'm sure I will find good things based on what I've read(though I haven't read the entire thread)...I like Apex, but actually prefer Nova.. Any problems running Nova?  I'm really looking forward to the next few days getting to know this rom..

Thanks so much!

Nova should run just fine :)

Sent from the Aviator ROM's Captain's seat.

bWyLE9l.jpg

#1500 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:06 AM

Thanks so much!

I like 'em both, but was driven to Nova because it lets you name the back-ups. One HUGE help when keeping back-ups from multiple ROMs!

• dwh2o13 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Aviator, ROM, OTA, ZKK007, Blur

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users