2107 replies to this topic

#2001 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

Only thing that I've noticed is with imo, it doesn't give me the auto suggestion line on this ROM.

Try on of 24 v keyboards they are sweet

vtc.png

#2002 paulviado420

paulviado420

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:44 PM

Were you experiencing problems before B21?

i had data issues on all the ics roms nothing where it was unusble but B21 i been running consistently for 2 full days testing with my daily routines and this has been the best rom so far ...including at work where i hold about 1-2 bars of 3g, with all the others i experienced 2-3 drops per 8 hrs of work. so far ive had 0 with b21 even at home 0 transitions from 3g/4g and visa versa all working flawlessly. no wifi drops.right now everything is working for me..aside from no data on boot this has been the best rom most stable ive used in the 4 months i been owning my razr.

#2003 JoeWumbus

JoeWumbus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

i had data issues on all the ics roms nothing where it was unusble but B21 i been running consistently for 2 full days testing with my daily routines and this has been the best rom so far ...including at work where i hold about 1-2 bars of 3g, with all the others i experienced 2-3 drops per 8 hrs of work. so far ive had 0 with b21 even at home 0 transitions from 3g/4g and visa versa all working flawlessly. no wifi drops.right now everything is working for me..aside from no data on boot this has been the best rom most stable ive used in the 4 months i been owning my razr.

Dang... I wonder... Maybe I pulled the plug on B21 too fast? GB has been the most stable since I got my razr.

I'm curious about giving it another try... But I don't want to lose the 6+ I spent setting up my GB environment...

On a separate note you would think that by now a Launcher Program would now how to reinstall the widgets, not just the shortcuts when I restore from a backup...

#2004 2500

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

okey,DL now... :D

#2005 Droid2drummer

Droid2drummer

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Twitter:@imanotemaker
  • Google+:robertclarkga@gmail.com
  • LocationWarner Robins GA

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

I'm with you man.. had some issues with the past builds but this one is a keeper.. seems all the ( or most of) the ics roms are at a happy point in their quality at the moment... Which I do appreciate and am very happy as well as proud to say this is actually a daily driver so far...

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2

#2006 Droid2drummer

Droid2drummer

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Twitter:@imanotemaker
  • Google+:robertclarkga@gmail.com
  • LocationWarner Robins GA

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:57 PM

okey,DL now...

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2so any luck with the flash? How are you liking it? I had a reboot on wifi connect the second go round but all is good now again...

#2007 bigfish2099

bigfish2099

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:48 AM

ok i download the rom then i wiped data/factory reset, then i wiped cache partition, then i did a format /system, then i Wiped Dalvik Cache, then installent the rom. when i goto reboot and it shows the screen to where you can go into safestrap then it goes blank and does nothing. whats going on?

#2008 swomack

swomack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Twitter:slyone4ya
  • Google+:slyonefoya

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:55 AM

Yeah, mine has starting losing connection today. Tried everything from changing the governor, toggling airplane mode and changing network settings in the 4636 method and Network mode. I may have to switch back.
After not being able to get data all day. I wiped dalvik cache and was able to get data again.

Lost data again today. Dalvik cache wiping did not work, but rather aided to getting my data back. I had to toggle mobile network after the reboot from wiping the dalvik cache. How can I tell if I am on .85 to go back to gingerbread?

#2009 BPLA

BPLA

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

Where can I find images of this ROM?

#2010 smx

smx

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:08 PM

so what are the things that don't work in the latest release?

#2011 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:41 PM

so what are the things that don't work in the latest release?

Same as evey other ICS rom.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#2012 littlebigarm

littlebigarm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:34 PM

it gives me an error so it wont let me download. really would like to to check this rom out.

it tells me that i dont have the permissions for that on droid hive. but im logged in and not sure what else i need to do.

#2013 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:19 PM

Lol exactly 2012 posts. Try rombot/droidhive/spyder.com or just Google tombot.droidhive

sent from my rooted ICS running RAZR with bootstrap alongside with beats audio hack and a battery mod. have a nice day you iPhone hating friends. :)
a what? an android? whats that?

#2014 bigfish2099

bigfish2099

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:37 PM

has there been a fix for the voice mail yet? i have been looking and havent found anything yet.

#2015 jimboslice

jimboslice

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 315 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

Has anyone had their phone freeze on this rom? It was stuck on a black screen after a call. I had to hold all three buttons down to go into a menu for fast boot/ reboot/ recovery. I rebooted into recovery thinking I'd go to safe strap, but it took me to a blue menu with a Droid standing next too a hazard sign. Phone did end up rebooting OK but wtf?

#2016 bogginblazer

bogginblazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:34 PM

soo are u going to post the dl to this site so i dont have to join another one just to get a rom?

#2017 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:48 PM

soo are u going to post the dl to this site so i dont have to join another one just to get a rom?

Droidth3ory is a hardworking developer and droidhive is his site. Give him a little thanks and just sign up ok? It's not like it costs money to make an account. Besides, those forums will be able to give you more support as most of the people on this site have not installed this ROM and do not know the problems associated with it.
Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#2018 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:51 PM

Has anyone had their phone freeze on this rom? It was stuck on a black screen after a call. I had to hold all three buttons down to go into a menu for fast boot/ reboot/ recovery. I rebooted into recovery thinking I'd go to safe strap, but it took me to a blue menu with a Droid standing next too a hazard sign. Phone did end up rebooting OK but wtf?

1.) Are you using B21 or a different build?
2.) You can not boot into cwm through the boot menu because of our locked BL.
3.) I believe if you have bluetooth enabled on a call without a device connected, you will encounter problems.
Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#2019 jimboslice

jimboslice

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 315 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:08 AM

1.) Are you using B21 or a different build?
2.) You can not boot into cwm through the boot menu because of our locked BL.
3.) I believe if you have bluetooth enabled on a call without a device connected, you will encounter problems.

It should be b21. Its the file I downloaded from droidhive. Bt has been off since I flashed the rom.

#2020 jcmeyer26

jcmeyer26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:55 AM

I have had nothing but trouble trying to flash this rom, all i get is a black creen, can somone post a 1,2,3,4... method to install this using safestrap

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users