Photo

DROID RAZR Utility 1.90 -- Windows + Mac + Linux (All In One!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
221 replies to this topic

#181 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

DROID RAZR Utility XT912 Jellybean

Option 1 gets stuck at writing system 2 times now.

[*] I am not responsible if this wipes your internal sdcard, and you
[*] backup anything worth it to you to your external sdcard and compu
[*] you choose to continue. You can exit now with the X button on thi
[*] WARNING: Do not do this at LOW BATTERY! You have been warned!
[*]
[*] Press any key to continue.
sending 'mbm' (512 KB)... OKAY [ 0.040s]
writing 'mbm'... OKAY [ 0.508s]
rebooting into bootloader... OKAY [ 0.261s]
< waiting for device >
sending 'mbmloader' (42 KB)... OKAY [ 0.009s]
writing 'mbmloader'... OKAY [ 0.299s]
sending 'mbm' (512 KB)... OKAY [ 0.295s]
writing 'mbm'... OKAY [ 0.484s]
rebooting into bootloader... OKAY [ 0.256s]
< waiting for device >
erasing 'cache'... OKAY [ 0.777s]
sending 'logo.bin' (854 KB)... OKAY [ 0.055s]
writing 'logo.bin'... OKAY [ 0.815s]
sending 'devtree' (512 KB)... OKAY [ 0.320s]
writing 'devtree'... OKAY [ 0.509s]
sending 'system' (262144 KB)... OKAY [ 18.488s]
writing 'system'...

Use the included RSD Lite and next time post in the DROID RAZR Utility XT912 Jellybean thread ;)

Reboot the phone back into AP Fastboot then...

Install the /RSDLite_6.1.4.MSI and when you run the program after installing choose the .XML file in the utility folder.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#182 razrdroid66

razrdroid66

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

Sorry about using this thread, I saw another post with the same problem go unanswered on another page of this thread. RSD can't see my device, but I'm moving this to the right thread. brb :D

#183 kingrazr

kingrazr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

Im on the JB leak and I needed to unroot for a warranty replacement. Its been a while since i've been to the site and i used the old utility to downgrade back to ics and unroot. Now my phone bricked and then i read that if i do that it'll brick. Will this utility help me unbrick my phone and unroot?

#184 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

Im on the JB leak and I needed to unroot for a warranty replacement. Its been a while since i've been to the site and i used the old utility to downgrade back to ics and unroot. Now my phone bricked and then i read that if i do that it'll brick. Will this utility help me unbrick my phone and unroot?

Possibly I am not 100% sure. There is an Unbrick utility for this purpose, but 1.90 may do it.

#185 zllibengood

zllibengood

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Locationsioux falls, sd
  • Current Device(s):RAZR

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

I'm trying to download the drivers but I keep getting "A network error occurred while attempting to read from the file" ....
Any suggestions?
-Z

#186 zllibengood

zllibengood

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Locationsioux falls, sd
  • Current Device(s):RAZR

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

NM, got it figured out.
-Z

#187 hebert608

hebert608

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:49 AM

I had to do a restore of safe side and on reboot I get the red eye, then the safestrap screen and then just black. I can reboot the phone and get into safestrap and get to another rom and the phone works. so, question is how do I get my safe side stock OTA JB back. what utility to use and what options. thanks

#188 hebert608

hebert608

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:55 AM

Let me repost the above. I had to a restore of my stock rom from safestrap. On reboot, I get the red eye, the safestrap screen and then just black screen. I can get it to reboot and enter safestrap and can activate my rom -slot 1 and the phone works. So, how to I get my stock rom OTA JB back and which utility and options to use.

#189 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

I had to do a restore of safe side and on reboot I get the red eye, then the safestrap screen and then just black. I can reboot the phone and get into safestrap and get to another rom and the phone works. so, question is how do I get my safe side stock OTA JB back. what utility to use and what options. thanks

Use this Utility

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

. Use option 1 to fastboot and wipe data. Then you can root and install safestrap as needed

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#190 DroRzr

DroRzr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Current Device(s):XT912, Nexus7

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

Safestrap11 installed and was preparing to install CM10.1
Created a Nickname for Slot 1 and wiped4 necessary items in SS
Was ready to load CM10.1 zip, and went X-SDCard and realized that I had copied the wrong file over to the phone. DUH! Idiot me! Did I learn a good lesson, or what?! Ouch!
Well, now I want to back out of SS, and I am not sure of how to SAFELY do that.
How can I do that safely?
O assume I should be able to leave the newly nicknamed Slot 1 as CM10.1, since I plan to load it (if I get out of this mess.)
Any help is appreciated.

#191 DroRzr

DroRzr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Current Device(s):XT912, Nexus7

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

Pls read post above. My battery is draining because the phone is on and I have no way to shut the display off because I am Safestrap and don't know what to do next. pls, can someone offer any type of help? if my battery drains, what will happen???

#192 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

Pls read post above. My battery is draining because the phone is on and I have no way to shut the display off because I am Safestrap and don't know what to do next. pls, can someone offer any type of help? if my battery drains, what will happen???

Can't you just go into safestrap and activate you unsafe side/stock rom?? Worst case use the newest Utility and fastboot back to stock JB

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#193 jns.das

jns.das

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:52 AM

Hoping one of you can help me.

I was on ICS rooted with voodoo. kept getting annoyed with the Verizon ota. So decided to follow the directions here in the thread.

moved over and copied all the necessary files. put razr maxx into Ap fastboot and selected option 1.

All appeared to be running smooth. Ran all the way through.

My razr rebooted to a black screen. And now nothing is happening...

no matter what I try It will only boot to the "Dual Core" screen and then go blank.

Can someone please help?

#194 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:56 AM

I was on ICS rooted with voodoo. kept getting annoyed with the Verizon ota. So decided to follow the directions here in the thread.

moved over and copied all the necessary files. put razr maxx into Ap fastboot and selected option 1.

no matter what I try It will only boot to the "Dual Core" screen and then go blank.

Can someone please help?

Follow my post above. Post #189

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#195 unkarro

unkarro

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

I had the same issue as Black Widow Addict with the patch space error, wiped cache partition, and selected reboot. Now the phone will not turn on into recovery mode or otherwise. It flashes a green horizontal line across the screen for a split second, then shows the "Dual Core" screen, then just blackness. When plugged into USB, my computer acts as if mass storage is connected, then shows only Motocast logo. Any help getting to some sort of recovery mode would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#196 droidmath

droidmath

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Twitter:adhiarman
  • Locationindonesia
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr XT912

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:35 AM

Why am I never succeed with flashing my Droid Razr XT912?
my phone cannot boot normally and the screen tells flash failure.
Before I am using Droid Razr Utility 1.90, I use RSD Lite to flashing ICS, but some *.bin file is failure to flashing..
When I use Droid Razr Utility 1.90, the first thing is flashing system.. That was succeed, but when flashing "boot" gone failure..
Please help me..

#197 jns.das

jns.das

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:23 AM

Can someone please help?

For the record. I blame my rusty efforts and not the devs of these tools. After some time... I was able to force shut down and reboot into recovery. Looks Like I used the wrong tool. So now I am on stock JB no root with a wiped but working phone... So, now I will clear data and start all over. Thanks for the help/guidance.
Jay

#198 frankzappa

frankzappa

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

spyder xt912 running jellybean off matt's tool here. its great! one problem, this deblur/debloat tool
(

by

)
fails and says read only. and yes i am rooted. anything else do to get rid of mybackup etc?

#199 CamoMike

CamoMike

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:12 AM

Once again, as always, all the dev's and testers made this an awesome utility. Pony up and donate to support the cause...

#200 boater0300

boater0300

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationmichigan
  • Current Device(s):droid razr maxx

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

Good Evening . 

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.  I was attempting to run Matts utility on my razr xt912 with the christmas leak ( then rooted after receiving that leak).   All appeared to be going well until I attempted to go into recovery mode. Now as I press the power button and both volume buttons I just get the Moto logo then nothing. I could really use a little guidance from this point,  Thank You ,   Mike       

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users