• Please log in to reply
320 replies to this topic

#121 theycallmerayj

theycallmerayj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

This may be in the wrong thread but I was looking an article on droid life and saw that paranoid android rom has added a really cool feature to their roms called HALO. I was wondering with the recent unlocked bootloader of the RAZR HD is it possible for someone to port the paranoid android rom to it or does anybody know if they will likely make a rom for it? Just curious if it's even possible on the HD

#122 motofan82

motofan82

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

Hope that lag will be gone because it is the only thing that makes Fuzion not the greatest rom ever created.Thanks.Keep up the good work.If you need testers I am on it!

#123 finndo77

finndo77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Twitter:finndo77
  • Locationsouth crapatstic
  • Current Device(s):Droid4, Droid Razr HD, Nook 16GB Tablet

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

Hope that lag will be gone because it is the only thing that makes Fuzion not the greatest rom ever created.Thanks.Keep up the good work.If you need testers I am on it!

???

Did i miss something, i noticed the Fuzion thread closed. Not to happy about that, since it has been the only Rom on my phone for more than a month now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#124 motofan82

motofan82

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:57 AM

I have also noticed that and missed a lot about unlocking and closing the new Fuzion rom thread.If someone know more about it please explain!

#125 recDNA

recDNA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

I actually meant boot manager (Does Rom Manager) work on this phone?

#126 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:06 AM

Does Rom Manager work on this phone?

Depends on what you want to do with it. 

#127 recDNA

recDNA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:53 AM

? Rom Manager (Duh, I mean Boot Manager) only does one thing as far as I know. You install one main rom and several roms in sd card slots allowing you to rapidly change back to daily driver while playing with a number of test roms.

#128 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:57 AM

Sounds like you are talking about safestrap. Rom manager is an app in the play store that has a ton of functionality other than managing roms.

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#129 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:14 AM

? Rom Manager only does one thing as far as I know. You install one main rom and several roms in sd card slots allowing you to rapidly change back to daily driver while playing with a number of test roms.

Oh do you mean Boot Manager?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

#130 recDNA

recDNA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:19 AM

? Rom Manager only does one thing as far as I know. You install one main rom and several roms in sd card slots allowing you to rapidly change back to daily driver while playing with a number of test roms.

DUH! Yes, I meant boot manager. I still use it on my old wifi tbolt.

#131 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:21 AM

Ohhhhh ok lol. As far as I know it's not compatible though :( You can always try though as long as you're prepared in case something happens!

#132 recDNA

recDNA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:23 AM

Ohhhhh ok lol. As far as I know it's not compatible though :( You can always try though as long as you're prepared in case something happens!

Thanks, no. I don't know enough to mess with anything that more experienced users haven't tested.. I'm used to HTC. Rooting Motorola is totally different. Lots more to go wrong.

#133 txkssnapper

txkssnapper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR MAXX HD, tf300t

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

Thanks, no. I don't know enough to mess with anything that more experienced users haven't tested.. I'm used to HTC. Rooting Motorola is totally different. Lots more to go wrong.

Boot manager is similar to safestrap if I remember correctly, and safestrap has a thread if you want to take a look at it.

#134 recDNA

recDNA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

Boot manager is similar to safestrap if I remember correctly, and safestrap has a thread if you want to take a look at it.

Thanks.

#135 faustmed

faustmed

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:29 PM

I recently got the xenon hd rom and it works great but the only thing is google voice always crashes. any thoughts??

#136 finndo77

finndo77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Twitter:finndo77
  • Locationsouth crapatstic
  • Current Device(s):Droid4, Droid Razr HD, Nook 16GB Tablet

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

Using Xenon HD from 6/4 and Google voice without any problems. Try clearing the app data and cache. Then reboot. Else uninstall/reinstall.

Sent from my Razr HD using Tapatalk 2

#137 appledocq

appledocq

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:55 PM

Hello, 

I've had problems trying to run any 4.2.x roms on my Droid Razr Maxx HD (xt926). I'm currently running Nexusesque 3.1, and it works well. But whenever I try to install a 4.2.x rom like SlimBean or XenonHD, my phone doesn't boot after I install the rom in a new slot. I make sure to factory reset and system reset and wipe caches before I flash the rom. After I flash and try to reboot, I just get a black screen. Should i just try waiting longer? Will it eventually boot? I'm doing the same steps as I always do for flashing roms so I don't think I'm doing anything wrong unless there are special steps for upgrading to 4.2 from 4.1.2. Can anyone help? Thanks!

#138 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:58 PM

Hello, 

I've had problems trying to run any 4.2.x roms on my Droid Razr Maxx HD (xt926). I'm currently running Nexusesque 3.1, and it works well. But whenever I try to install a 4.2.x rom like SlimBean or XenonHD, my phone doesn't boot after I install the rom in a new slot. I make sure to factory reset and system reset and wipe caches before I flash the rom. After I flash and try to reboot, I just get a black screen. Should i just try waiting longer? Will it eventually boot? I'm doing the same steps as I always do for flashing roms so I don't think I'm doing anything wrong unless there are special steps for upgrading to 4.2 from 4.1.2. Can anyone help? Thanks!

You're issue is that you are using safestrap. Are you unlocked? You should unlock and use TWRP or CWM.

• shane1 and appledocq like this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#139 appledocq

appledocq

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

You're issue is that you are using safestrap. Are you unlocked? You should unlock and use TWRP or CWM.

AH. That would explain it! Unlocked, downloaded TWRP, everything is working. Thanks for the quick reply/fix!

• shane1 likes this

#140 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

I got a question Im unlocked no problems. Suppose I want to sell my phone I have to sell it as an unlocked phone because the only way it will be able to get updates is from the forums. There is no way to lock phone as of yet correct.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users