1285 replies to this topic

#781 jb_alphamale

jb_alphamale

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:11 AM

Weird SMS since installed BW.
I'm getting a text from 6250 with the following message VZWNMN:1. The number varies from 1 to 4 up to know.
It happens every 5 min.
I'm in roaming and I do have a text plan of 500 texts/month so I'd like to block it or to find out why I'm getting it.
Thanks for help.
By the way: I love black widow ICS. :D

#782 HCW

HCW

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:40 AM

Weird SMS since installed BW.
I'm getting a text from 6250 with the following message VZWNMN:1. The number varies from 1 to 4 up to know.
It happens every 5 min.
I'm in roaming and I do have a text plan of 500 texts/month so I'd like to block it or to find out why I'm getting it.
Thanks for help.
By the way: I love black widow ICS. :D

• jb_alphamale likes this

#783 jb_alphamale

jb_alphamale

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:47 AM

That worked. Thank you very much.

#784 HCW

HCW

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:55 AM

That worked. Thank you very much.

No problem I was having the same problem when I installed ICS on my Rzr and it was driving me crazy

#785 jb_alphamale

jb_alphamale

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:07 AM

Uf uf. I'm whining again but I need help. The DSPManager doesn't work. I tried all the combinations (headset, speakerphone, bluetooth). Checked and unchecked all the functions. No difference in sound. Any idea?
Thanks guys.

#786 Mistah

Mistah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:20 AM

Flashed this yesterday and think its the best rom i have used on my maxx. just noticed my keys at the bottom arent lighting up, ami missing an option in the settings?

#787 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:25 AM

Flashed this yesterday and think its the best rom i have used on my maxx. Can someone point me in the direction to turn off icon labels on the homescreens?

If you are using apex launcher under apex setting homescreen setting last one turn off labels

vtc.png

#788 Mistah

Mistah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:30 AM

Thx vtwin, i found it right after i posted lol now i noticed my keys aren't lighting up.

#789 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:32 AM

Thx vtwin, i found it right after i posted lol now i noticed my keys aren't lighting up.

Go into setting and display and toggle auto adjust should fix it for you

vtc.png

#790 Mistah

Mistah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:38 AM

Thanks again vtwin!!!! You are very helpful!

#791 BPLA

BPLA

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:49 AM

Just to make sure you have a good download sometimes you can get a bad one. Never have with andlaw's roms but it could happen

Thank you.

#792 jb_alphamale

jb_alphamale

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:24 AM

Andlaw, is it possible to find another icon for the battery in the status bar? Something that really looks like a battery.I don't want to be picky but when everything else is beautiful this icon looks like a stick in between the percentage and the watch. Also maybe the battery percentage digits a little bit thinner.They are small enough but too thick after my opinion. Thanks man for your great work.
This is my 1st ICS that really works.

#793 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:40 AM

Andlaw, is it possible to find another icon for the battery in the status bar? Something that really looks like a battery.I don't want to be picky but when everything else is beautiful this icon looks like a stick in between the percentage and the watch. Also maybe the battery percentage digits a little bit thinner.They are small enough but too thick after my opinion. Thanks man for your great work.
This is my 1st ICS that really works.

Rom toolbox you can swap out battery icons..
im just getting up but here in a few i can throw together a stock ICS battery icon zip,. :ph34r:

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2
  • jb_alphamale likes this

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#794 jb_alphamale

jb_alphamale

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:45 AM

Rom toolbox you can swap out battery icons.. im just getting up but here in a few i can throw together a stock ICS battery icon zip,. :ph34r: Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

Yayyyy!!

#795 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

This rom sucks.. never boots .. i dont know why i follow OP instructions but i dotn want to wipe data :P I dont know where dalvik is so i wiped cache 3 times to make up for it.. I flashed Darkgapps then the rom then the gapps 189782579263490832749234 or whatever andlaw why does it boobloop LOL love ya man :D

In all seriousness I LOVE your rom buddy.. however i seem to get a force close trying to kill the gmail sync while using MailDroid.. can you see a reason for this?
  • mattlgroff, jb_alphamale, andlaw and 1 other like this
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#796 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

This rom sucks.. never boots .. i dont know why i follow OP instructions but i dotn want to wipe data I dont know where dalvik is so i wiped cache 3 times to make up for it.. I flashed Darkgapps then the rom then the gapps 189782579263490832749234 or whatever andlaw why does it boobloop LOL love ya man

lmfao, now i am awake, Thx! haha

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#797 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:53 AM

:ph34r:

Posted Image

#798 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

Andlaw, is it possible to find another icon for the battery in the status bar?

Stock Battery for BW-ICS-M5:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• [(- reboot into recovery, wipe cache and dalvik, flash; Enjoy -)]

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Posted Image

#799 tdiamonds24

tdiamonds24

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

hey i have a question, i wanted to know how to get the text instead of icons like you have on the image above. also i wanted to know if anyone has problems with there data connection. after i turn off wifi i can not connect at all, it just has an R there. i turn if off and reboot and nothing happens. i turn on and off the data connection and i also try to switch from lte/cdma to just cdma and nothing helps? any thoughts

#800 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:17 PM

hey i have a question, i wanted to know how to get the text instead of icons like you have on the image above. also i wanted to know if anyone has problems with there data connection. after i turn off wifi i can not connect at all, it just has an R there. i turn if off and reboot and nothing happens. i turn on and off the data connection and i also try to switch from lte/cdma to just cdma and nothing helps? any thoughts

read the OP. both questions which you are asking have the response in which you seek. :ph34r:

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DARK AOKP, DROID RAZR/MAXX, ICS 4.0.4, Spyder, Custom ROM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users