1285 replies to this topic

#821 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:13 PM

No don't use update look up past the four boxes you'll see a arrow on right of screen should show what you are on if GSM switch to GSM/cdma auto. If on cdma switch to GSM wait till your signal turns blue then switch to GSM/cdma auto. All better

vtc.png

#822 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:13 PM

Has anyone figured out a way to get Flash to work on the ICS ROMs for the RAZR? I swear someone figured it out but I can't find that info. Something about going back to an earlier version perhaps?

#823 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:00 PM

Has anyone figured out a way to get Flash to work on the ICS ROMs for the RAZR? I swear someone figured it out but I can't find that info. Something about going back to an earlier version perhaps?

Install flash player from market
Open stock browser and go to settings
Then go to "advanced"
Look for "enable plugins"
Change it to "on demand"

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2
  • rlervin likes this

#824 cfhmetal12

cfhmetal12

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:29 PM

I absolutely love this rom...except for the fact that i cant seem to fix the data issue..ive done the cache/dal cache wipe multiple times....the YouTube vid way..dialing *#*#4636*#*# n all the stuff with that...data works for a little bit..n then stops working...ive reflashed the rom..same issue...any thoughts on what i should do? I restored back to stock for the time being..but id really like to use bw cause it's ics and way better than anything else
  • dawg72 likes this

#825 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:13 AM

I'm thinking Verizon is having some data problems maybe? Andlaw check this crazy stuff out brah.

#826 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:22 AM

I'm thinking Verizon is having some data problems maybe? Andlaw check this crazy stuff out brah.

heh, you did it too fast the first time, second time you waited too long after the screen dimmed. its all about timing.. watch my newest video found in OP and follow the annotations :D

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#827 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:41 AM

heh, you did it too fast the first time, second time you waited too long after the screen dimmed. its all about timing.. watch my newest video found in OP and follow the annotations

Oh ok :)

That wasn't me trying to toggle after a reboot. That was me trying to toggle after a data drop. Data keeps dropping out. I haven't updated to the latest BW release yet though either lol.

#828 nie

nie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:43 AM

does anyone know why my gallery dissappered? at first, there was 2 gallery but then i disable one and the other one stays. it was good until the two days later,my camera didnt responded(other camera apps aswell) so i rebooted and use camera and it worked but there was no gallery! but i can access photos using camera. btw,sometimes the camera isnt responding

#829 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:43 AM

Oh ok

That wasn't me trying to toggle after a reboot. That was me trying to toggle after a data drop. Data keeps dropping out. I haven't updated to the latest BW release yet though either lol.

i would definitely update, i updated it for that Main reason. :ph34r: running strong here on the big island~

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#830 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:46 AM

i would definitely update, i updated it for that Main reason. running strong here on the big island~

Grabbing it now, thanks man!

#831 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:46 AM

does anyone know why my gallery dissappered? at first, there was 2 gallery but then i disable one and the other one stays. it was good until the two days later,my camera didnt responded(other camera apps aswell) so i rebooted and use camera and it worked but there was no gallery! but i can access photos using camera. btw,sometimes the camera isnt responding

first boot it displays 2 gallery icons because one is just gallery, and the other is google.gallery "integrated from gapps", which is the one that is used, and the other will disappear on its own after first boot. so i would unfreeze, or re-enable it.

*edit* as for camera, if it ever becomes unresponsive just close and reopen it, if that doesnt work, open the cameras app info, and clear cache.

Posted Image

#832 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:06 AM

Install flash player from market
Open stock browser and go to settings
Then go to "advanced"
Look for "enable plugins"
Change it to "on demand"

Just tried that. However nothing wants to load. Not even the Flash Settings itself will load.

#833 Mistah

Mistah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:22 AM

Oh ok :)

Yes been having the same issue with data dropping, cannot figure out whats going on

#834 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:29 AM

Just lost data for first time. It happened after a call. It wouldn't come back. Only thing I could think of was inside a steel building and couldn't pick it back up. A reboot fixed the problem. Didn't need to manually set it came back by itself

vtc.png

#835 nie

nie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:29 AM

first boot it displays 2 gallery icons because one is just gallery, and the other is google.gallery "integrated from gapps", which is the one that is used, and the other will disappear on its own after first boot. so i would unfreeze, or re-enable it.

*edit* as for camera, if it ever becomes unresponsive just close and reopen it, if that doesnt work, open the cameras app info, and clear cache.

yaay! thanks!

#836 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

Just tried that. However nothing wants to load. Not even the Flash Settings itself will load.

you might try uninstalling flash, and then reinstall and try. btw, is there any particular site that has flash on it that you are trying.. i will see what happens when i try

Posted Image

#837 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

Yes been having the same issue with data dropping, cannot figure out whats going on

not sure what you did or didnt do for install. what build of BW are you running, and are you having random data drops or are you referring to not having data after you reboot. "which is already a known issue, and has a method to return data to your phone. just follow the annotations given in my video found in OP" :ph34r:

Posted Image

#838 Clarkkent434

Clarkkent434

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:49 PM

2 question.

When will see the rom update to build 35?

Any update on bluetooth fix?

#839 cfhmetal12

cfhmetal12

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

Im having random data drops...and then it wont come back on unless i restart and use one of the methods to fix the no data on boot. Oh and i have the 05/07 bulid..the newest one i see in the op. This sucks too because the data issue is the only one i have...the rom runs smoothly and is amazing otherwise

#840 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:26 PM

you might try uninstalling flash, and then reinstall and try. btw, is there any particular site that has flash on it that you are trying.. i will see what happens when i try

UStream.tv and MLS Live are two that are not working for me. Let alone even the Flash Player Settings won't load for me. I know some have said older versions of Flash have been working on ICS but sadly nobody ever mentions what version it is.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DARK AOKP, DROID RAZR/MAXX, ICS 4.0.4, Spyder, Custom ROM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users