• Please log in to reply
1285 replies to this topic

#861 Mistah

Mistah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:27 PM

After flashing and reflashing i had to go back on eclipse ROM. On my maxx this ROM kept dropping data just sitting there and it wouldn't come back. Hopefully it gets fixed, would like to use this as my daily ROM

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#862 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:27 PM

Blue Widow updated to v1.5!!!

Contacts.apk
Phone.apk

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#863 Clarkkent434

Clarkkent434

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:30 PM

Contacts.apk
Phone.apk

Any chance we see this for the new aokp theme manager in the next widow release.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

#864 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:33 PM

Any chance we see this for the new aokp theme manager in the next widow release.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Maybe, depends on if Andlaw has plans to put it in Black Widow though. If not, it's not too much of a problem to flash it really.

#865 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

i wasnt really planning on doing another update until i get back from vacation.. (hoping Moto ICS will be OTA'd by then), in which case BW ICS will get its final update with all of the non-working stuff/issues it has now! :ph34r:
but who knows, i still have a week before i leave and if Aokp brings enough changes, you guys will see another update. ..
  • xuul, dbroad2007 and DemoManMLS like this

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#866 khanusma

khanusma

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:38 PM

After flashing and reflashing i had to go back on eclipse ROM. On my maxx this ROM kept dropping data just sitting there and it wouldn't come back. Hopefully it gets fixed, would like to use this as my daily ROM

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Same with me. Data would just drop and sometimes I could not get it back :(.

great ROM though! Can't wait till data gets fixed.

#867 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:07 AM

Same with me. Data would just drop and sometimes I could not get it back :(.

great ROM though! Can't wait till data gets fixed.

Another way to try to get data back would be to reboot into recovery, wipe cache and dalvik, then reboot normally.
  • andlaw likes this

#868 khanusma

khanusma

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:15 AM

Another way to try to get data back would be to reboot into recovery, wipe cache and dalvik, then reboot normally.

Thanks but unfortunately that didnt work either. GSM only switch , cache / dalvik wipe , reboot , airplane mode , etc...

#869 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:19 AM

Thanks but unfortunately that didnt work either. GSM only switch , cache / dalvik wipe , reboot , airplane mode , etc...

thats very odd, considering you would be a first to not get data? if thats what your saying..

If you followed the directions given in the OP for installation, and watched the video and followed the Annotations given (only seen watching on Pc, not mobile), you should have no problems getting data to connect after the simple toggle done through Phone Information. :ph34r:

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#870 khanusma

khanusma

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:57 AM

thats very odd, considering you would be a first to not get data? if thats what your saying..

If you followed the directions given in the OP for installation, and watched the video and followed the Annotations given (only seen watching on Pc, not mobile), you should have no problems getting data to connect after the simple toggle done through Phone Information. :ph34r:

It works 90% of the time but then sometimes I just can't get data no matter hard I try for some time (a couple hours usually). So then I have to go back to my base / primary rom and try black widow later.

#871 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:09 AM

It works 90% of the time but then sometimes I just can't get data no matter hard I try for some time (a couple hours usually). So then I have to go back to my base / primary rom and try black widow later.

heh, at the point in time where the toggle through Phone Info doesn't work, you would then reboot into recovery and wipe Cache and Dalvik cache, reboot and you will have data.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

#872 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:01 AM

Contacts.apk
Phone.apk

Thanks downloading now

vtc.png

#873 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:31 AM

i wasnt really planning on doing another update until i get back from vacation.. (hoping Moto ICS will be OTA'd by then), in which case BW ICS will get its final update with all of the non-working stuff/issues it has now! :ph34r:
but who knows, i still have a week before i leave and if Aokp brings enough changes, you guys will see another update. ..

Don't update it. It's perfect.And not to be a smart rear end but you in Hawaii where the hell would you go on vacation,
  • andlaw likes this

vtc.png

#874 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:06 AM

Don't update it. It's perfect.And not to be a smart rear end but you in Hawaii where the hell would you go on vacation,

heh, thanks~ my little brother is graduating so I'm going back home to Ohio to surprise him and the family lol,

Posted Image

#875 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:24 AM

heh, thanks~ my little brother is graduating so I'm going back home to Ohio to surprise him and the family lol,

You're from Ohio too??? Lol what are the odds. I'm from Marion, about 50 miles north of Columbus haha.

#876 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:38 AM

You're from Ohio too??? Lol what are the odds. I'm from Marion, about 50 miles north of Columbus haha.

lmao thats crazy! im from Toledo, not too far away from marion

Posted Image

#877 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

Es
East side of Cleveland!Lets drink some beer in sandusky

vtc.png

#878 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

Es

wowah, small world! i plan on hitting up cedar point, drinks could be very possible :ph34r:

Posted Image

#879 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

Lol it's a small small world. Sent you a PM by the way.

Es

C-Town! Lol

#880 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

wowah, small world! i plan on hitting up cedar point, drinks could be very possible :ph34r:

I'll be in sandusky first week of June bike week

vtc.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DARK AOKP, DROID RAZR/MAXX, ICS 4.0.4, Spyder, Custom ROM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users