• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61 Raw Dodge

Raw Dodge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:14 AM

Anyone else having trouble getting there phones to recognize there motocast enabled PC's? Mine says there are no motocast enabled computers available when I have 2 logged into my acct and online....I tried clearing cache and data on the motocast app but there is none to clear.. I forced stopped it.. it didn't help.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#62 BigJArm

BigJArm

• Developer
  • 212 posts
  • LocationIdaho
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR; Nexus 10

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:19 AM

I take it you tried clearing cache, data for camera.
Maybe factory reset. I know it doesn't sound pleasant.

I had this issue and clearing the data with TiBu on the camera app worked to fix it.

#63 chavist

chavist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:31 AM

Had anyone gotten flash player to work. I have tried to change the folder permissions and also re install. any help appreciated

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

#64 chontz1031

chontz1031

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Twitter:chontz1031

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

Does anyone know how to get a user picture in the stock text messenger?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

#65 MartyChubbs

MartyChubbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationThe Ghetto, Minnesota

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

I wiped my battery stats and use juice defender beta... Battery has been about the same... JD doesn't kill data completely. Still keep it in 3G:-(

I (aka Mr. Chubbs aka Marty "The Wad" Chubbs aka Knot Mehreelname ) accept no liability for the content of this post. I basically made it all up as I was typing...

#66 txkssnapper

txkssnapper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR MAXX HD, tf300t

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:26 AM

Has anyone had issues connecting to wi-fi? My home network works fine, but when I try to connect to my work network the phone just flashes "wi-fi networks available" and doesn't even try to connect...

#67 STiK

STiK

STiK in the Mud

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA
  • Current Device(s):LG Nexus 4

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

I was at 82% last night. Plugged phone in and rebooted, battery was showing 100% after reboot but my mintext batt stat showed it at 99% and it stayed there for quite awhile until the battery was fully charged.

#68 etrorteepe

etrorteepe

Not a Belieber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 5

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:12 AM

My battery life seems worse (not due to the glitch) but I'm having a tough time quantifying it. Is there a good method for doing a battery load test to compare this 6.14.75 build to Gingerbread .173?

#69 DonDraper

DonDraper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationLexington, SC

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:16 AM

The only temp fix i found is let the rom settle and let the phone battery go as low as 5% and than full charge/ wipe battery stat and do that couple days n than DO NOT RESTART THE PHONE..., because sometimes i test the phone and i reboot n i see how much battery i have left n when i turn it on its still...

I wiped my battery stats and use juice defender beta... Battery has been about the same... JD doesn't kill data completely. Still keep it in 3G:-( Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Just FYI ladies and gents, but wiping battery stats does absolutely nothing except erase the log of how LONG each service/app has been USING the battery. It will never affect the battery % display whatsoever. It's purpose is to display the stats when you go and look at your battery details (settings, battery). There is no point in ever wiping your battery stats.

No doubt that the battery life for me is not as good as it was on Gingerbread. I'm basing this on nothing except I can't go much past 9pm (off the charger between 7:30-8AM) whereas before I could go 24 hours or AT LEAST until midnight/1am/bedtime. I have very few apps installed, and I did a clean install and full WIPE/RESET before using it.

#70 etrorteepe

etrorteepe

Not a Belieber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:23 AM

No doubt that the battery life for me is not as good as it was on Gingerbread. I'm basing this on nothing except I can't go much past 9pm (off the charger between 7:30-8AM) whereas before I could go 24 hours or AT LEAST until midnight/1am/bedtime. I have very few apps installed.

Mine will eat 20 - 30% battery overnight in standby (on Wi-Fi with data disabled). Gingerbread didn't do that.

#71 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:05 AM

My battery life seems worse (not due to the glitch) but I'm having a tough time quantifying it. Is there a good method for doing a battery load test to compare this 6.14.75 build to Gingerbread .173?

Google Better Battery Stats and read the XDA thread on it.

#72 etrorteepe

etrorteepe

Not a Belieber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:55 AM

Google Better Battery Stats and read the XDA thread on it.

There are several threads on XDA regarding Better Battery Stats. I was asking specifically about a battery load test, kind of like a benchmark that runs for an hour or something.

#73 kklier

kklier

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:44 AM

Mine will eat 20 - 30% battery overnight in standby (on Wi-Fi with data disabled). Gingerbread didn't do that.

This happened on the Galaxy Nexus as well.

#74 etrorteepe

etrorteepe

Not a Belieber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

This happened on the Galaxy Nexus as well.

Did it get resolved?

#75 rndchef

rndchef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

I started a thread on it but thought it belongs here now that I know its a Leak bug. I cannot make calls or text while roaming on CDMA in Canada. I get calls with no problem but the phone will not allow dialing out. I also have my texts dl while on the phone but they won't otherwise. All Verizon phones can make calls in Canada according to them and I have always done it on my Tbolt which has the same capabilities.

#76 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Twitter:gwojdan_81

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:44 PM

There are several threads on XDA regarding Better Battery Stats. I was asking specifically about a battery load test, kind of like a benchmark that runs for an hour or something.

Antutu tester has something like that.

#77 etrorteepe

etrorteepe

Not a Belieber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

Antutu tester has something like that.

Thanks I'll check it out. I'm also trying "Battery Benchmark." I switched back to 6.12.173. I was getting horrendous battery life on the ICS leak. Losing 10% per hour just sitting in standby. In 2 hours of standby on .173 I"m still at 100% battery. I don't think it was the battery reporting "glitch" either because my phone didn't get to 5% and sit there forever. It got to 5% and died right away.

#78 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:37 PM

anyone having problems with Mybackup pro?? I cant restore my android home backup. When I try, instead of populating my apps in their positions, the android home and the dock apps get erases. I end up with a clean home screen with no apps at all

#79 Moonkai

Moonkai

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

Had anyone gotten flash player to work. I have tried to change the folder permissions and also re install. any help appreciated

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Flash worked just fine when I installed it from the Market.
No fixing permissions or anything, it just works.

#80 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

So far so good. Second flash of the leak... first flash was a bit dirty and I lost root (unable to get it back...) so had to fastboot back to 173 and start all over. Ever since it's been running very smoothly for me. No major issues yet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
[ sent from _base2 ]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users