Photo

[ROM][JB] FlyingJelly 1.1 by Team LiteSpeed (5/19)

• Please log in to reply
963 replies to this topic

#61 frankie15

frankie15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:48 AM

Nope there would be no harm done in that. It was actually our first solution anyway :)

Perfect!

The only other thing I would like is a different setup for toggles. Is it possible to flash the baked toggles zip mod over this ROM? It probably wouldn't work but I'm curious. I just like having the additional toggles as well such as brightness and rotation.

Loving this ROM!

Thanks!

#62 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey
  • Current Device(s):Droid Maxx

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:51 AM

This rom is awesome much better than anything else I tried.  My only issue is with smart actions I can download it from the market except I cant get it to control data.  On the stock JB build I have smart actions shut off data and wifi when screen is off.  On this build I can't pick data it's not an option only wifi.  This may be because it is not a system app also it is a different version number stock apk is 4.2.2.4.2 the one from the market is 4.2.2.4.0.  If possible can you guys include smart actions in the next update it would be appreciated.

#63 Otakulad

Otakulad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S4

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:11 AM

Sounds like you may have a bad download or you need to delete your slot and start over again. There is a specific Google service that makes all of that happen.

Thanks.  After deleting the slot twice and three downloads, it is finally working.  I did tell it to sync contacts with Verizon this time, so I don't know if that helped it or not.  Great work.

"Then it came after me, it got into my hand and it went bad, so I lopped it off at the wrist."

#64 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:29 AM

Maybe someone can help me out with this.  I cannot sign into my Google account at all.  I tried from the Wizard and it doesn't work.  Tried to load Gmail and it opens and closes immediately.  Tried through the play store and Talk and the same thing happened. Tried through YouTube and it has a pop up saying Signing in then it goes away.  I can't get into my Google account at all.  I installed twice with wiping system and data both times with no luck.  Anyone else have this problem?

Edit:  For fun I clicked on the OTA updated and it FC'ed.  Samething happened when I hit settings in Maps.  I think my phone doesn't like this ROM.  :)

this is what's happening with me also. I've downloaded twice and flashed with and without deleting slot factory reset wipe system and caches . Gonna keep peckin on it.
TEXAS state of mind

#65 shawnn125

shawnn125

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:35 AM

How do i get root back after Chains SU update moved it?

#66 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Google+:t3t3droid@gmail.com
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, SGS4

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:21 AM

I believe you have to wipe then reflash and do not update the binary then put supersu in system/app change the permissions to rw-r--r-- then reboot open supersu allow permission then delete superuser from system/app and reboot then update the supersu binary
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
If you like our work please consider
Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

#67 shawnn125

shawnn125

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:41 AM

I believe you have to wipe then reflash and do not update the binary then put supersu in system/app change the permissions to rw-r--r-- then reboot open supersu allow permission then delete superuser from system/app and reboot then update the supersu binary

Thanks. 

I did following and also worked:

Installed SuperSU

Dirty flashed

SuperSU got root.

Uninstalled Chains SU.

#68 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:24 AM

Teaser...

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

38.29KB   85 downloads

Sent from my testing DROID BIONIC courtesy of livinginkaos
  • kjens0815 and kellym like this

#69 braum

braum

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Current Device(s):Bionic, rzr max, infinity pad

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files

• jayrod likes this

#70 mjs27541

mjs27541

I have no idea what's going on...

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD
  • Current Device(s):LG G2

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

Teaser...
attachicon.gif

Sent from my testing DROID BIONIC courtesy of livinginkaos

Dude you just got me all psyched for the blue theme then you drop this on us! You're such a theme tease...

#71 tomv5314

tomv5314

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMass.
  • Current Device(s):One Plus 7Pro 8GB Ram - 256 GB Rom - Pixel 2 XL- 128GB - Nexus 6P- 128GB - LG G3- LG-G2 -Razor Maxx HD unlocked- Bionic- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3--SM-T820

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:22 AM

I had a strange thing happen. did fresh wipe deleted slot and recreated. installed  able to sign into you tube, gapps problem seemed fine . then as I was installing apps from play store. Tibu and went to open it .said no root. superuser was there tapped on update binaries success said root. downloaded voodoo no root super su binary failed. I had lost root. Reinstalled backup   root back and everything as was . took update OTA   wiped dalvik and cache booted . new boot screen say build number flying jelly bionic1.0 but gapps problem and not able to sign into you tube is back.  not sure what to do.

Went back and tried again after restore and getting root back  and tried again this time seemed to work and kept root. problem seemed to come from chains DD superuser in rom. do not try to update binaries  in superuser  or try to update it that seemed to cause loss of root.  installed superSU  binaries updated  and all seems fine . I have had problems with chains DD superuser before.  I prefer SuperSU

Thanks. 

I did following and also worked:

Installed SuperSU

Dirty flashed

SuperSU got root.

Uninstalled Chains SU.

It appears I am not the only one who had major problems with this Is there any way we could have SuperSU in the ROM instead of Chains DD superuser.  I can not find it in TiBu to freeze and it will not let me disable. in manage apps.  Other than that I am loving this Rom. Thanks for all your hard work   ...Tom 

• bboyairwreck likes this

One Plus 7 Pro --  8 GB Ram - 256 GB Rom

#72 jayrod

jayrod

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:30 AM

Dude you just got me all psyched for the blue theme then you drop this on us! You're such a theme tease...

Wait till you see what Bama has been up to!

#73 jayrod

jayrod

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:33 AM

It appears I am not the only one who had major problems with this Is there any way we could have SuperSU in the ROM instead of Chains DD superuser.  I can not find it in TiBu to freeze and it will not let me disable. in manage apps.  Other than that I am loving this Rom. Thanks for all your hard work   ...Tom 

While I haven't experienced these issues,it has been seen at least with keeping root on JB OTA that chains hasn't been too reliable. I have no idea how difficult it would be to swap them but ....

#74 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey
  • Current Device(s):Droid Maxx

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

I swapped it out myself got rid of su and used koush su and made it a system app

#75 frankie15

frankie15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

Just had the first hard freeze on this ROM. I was just in the middle of sending a text message and the screen went black and wouldn't come on until I held the power + vol up + vol down buttons. Just thought I would report it.

#76 Coo1GuyPau1

Coo1GuyPau1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCarlsbad, CA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic ROOTED thanks to DanNSam

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

WOW, awesome boot animation, i'm just staring at it after first fresh install. TLS ROCKS!@!@!@!@!@ Thanks!

• Bama likes this

#77 frankie15

frankie15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

Man, battery seems absolutely fantastic on this ROM!

#78 David Kotzebue

David Kotzebue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

OK . Been lookin forward to this. Md5 matches. Setup new slot 2 . Factory reset. No browser. No gmail. No play store.. there but won't open. Gonna redownload tomorrow. Bummin

I had the same problem.  Once I setup my gmail account in System settings/+ Add account I was able to access the Play Store, etc.  Hope that helps.

#79 DevildogMP

DevildogMP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, North Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Bionic

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:45 PM

So battery wasn't the best today :/

#80 Halloween240

Halloween240

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Twitter:Twitter.com/Halloween240
  • Google+:Halloween240
  • LocationCharlottesville, VA

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:49 PM

I had the same problem.  Once I setup my gmail account in System settings/+ Add account I was able to access the Play Store, etc.  Hope that helps.

I'm having the Google apps won't open issue too :/. How do add you gmail account in Settings? When I try to add account my only options are "Corporate, Email, and Visual Voice mail.. when entering email it tells me to use the gmail app for gmail, but the app, like all the googleapps,  won't open.. suggestions anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users