• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#61 mikeymax

mikeymax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

Question for everyone if on .173 ...was on ICS leak recently which is when I used ICS boostrap to do a backup...full backup I believe ...I believe including web top. If I install and boot into recovery...whip everything and then restore the backup of ICS....will that work? Radios and all? Or am i looking at a full run back up to ICS with all the leaks and what not? Sorry for hijacking but I just got bounced back to .173 during this install for some reason.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#62 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:13 PM

Question for everyone if on .173 ...was on ICS leak recently which is when I used ICS boostrap to do a backup...full backup I believe ...I believe including web top. If I install and boot into recovery...whip everything and then restore the backup of ICS....will that work? Radios and all? Or am i looking at a full run back up to ICS with all the leaks and what not? Sorry for hijacking but I just got bounced back to .173 during this install for some reason.

Sorry but I don't think that is possible...the radio/kernal can only be changed by RSD Fastboot files or Bootloader bypass (which doesn't work for CDMA Razrs). If all you did was flash this zip then there is NO WAY you could have gone back to .173 Also, nand backups I believe only backup system and data, nothing else. I may be wrong though, since I usually do not backup, hehe.
Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#63 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

+1... trust me I wish there were an easier way... but for right now you'll have to start from scratch. I know this from personal experience! LolYou cant make progress without breaking things sometimes ;-)

#64 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:59 AM

+1... trust me I wish there were an easier way... but for right now you'll have to start from scratch. I know this from personal experience! LolYou cant make progress without breaking things sometimes ;-)

+1 True that
  • fastfoodfred likes this
Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#65 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:42 PM

Any 1% mods for deodex out yet?

#66 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:53 PM

Any 1% mods for deodex out yet?

Nope

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#67 wrich73

wrich73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Google+:wrich73

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:00 AM

everything works great so far, thanks!

One issue, Webtop wasn't in the installl package, was there a particular reason?
It was one of the few things I really liked (besides Smart Actions..) If anyone can pull the .apk and dropbox it to me that would be great!

#68 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:31 AM

Um, lol. I don't know much about web top, but I'm pretty sure it isn't an app. Isn't it like a 1 GB file that you use when you connect via HDMI cable to your computer to make it look like a laptop? Again, I do not use web top so excuse my ignorance.

#69 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:32 AM

And no apks got pulled besides the weather widget which he replaced. So not sure what you are talking about.

#70 wrich73

wrich73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Google+:wrich73

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:46 AM

HDMI mirror is built into the kernel which works great, however on the odex version there is a webtop 3.0 app which gives you a pop up with options when you plug an hdmi cable into it.
Webtop is option 1. I forgot what two is, and 3 is mirror mode. Webtop Makes your phone look like a trackpad, gives you soft buttons and allows you to change the resolution as well as running apps in phone mode or webtop mode. It rocks... Was playing Shadowgun at 1920*1080 on a 55" LED Samsung. The app isn't on my phone anymore.
Regardless of if it's in the install or not, I lost it so would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out :-)

#71 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:05 AM

What is the app called. I will see if I have it and thanks for the info! I almost never use webtop.

Edit: is it called welcomewebtop.apk? I have it and will send you it. PM me your email and I will attach it.

#72 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:45 AM

If it was there before... it should be there now. I did a full system pull from a fresh install to work from... with that said. Everyone makes mistakes! Lol... but Ill take a look at it tonight if I have a chance. I literally just got a text that my bud's baby is on the way...

#73 Guest_droidpcguru_*

Guest_droidpcguru_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

Anyone try Motocast yet, or have luck with Webtop? Hoping these work because I know i'm going to want the themes and mods when they come out( especially the yellow :D ).

#74 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

I'm sure motocast works fine but idk because I do not use it.
  • leviwg likes this

#75 ssmaynv

ssmaynv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:25 PM

Motocast works.

#76 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:38 PM

Accurate Battery is live in the theme section for those that were waiting --->

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#77 mikeymax

mikeymax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

Thanks all for the info. Fyi I didn't flash this zip. It was a general question..... I miss the leak...so I am going back tonight!

#78 Droid2drummer

Droid2drummer

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Twitter:@imanotemaker
  • Google+:robertclarkga@gmail.com
  • LocationWarner Robins GA

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:12 PM

Thanks all for the info. Fyi I didn't flash this zip. It was a general question..... I miss the leak...so I am going back tonight!

Crap.. I'm low on time.. Wish P3Droid would build us an All in one Update.zip to the ICS leak...lol

Simply Amazing ...
Essentially Stunning,
Motorola Droid Razr---->
Tapped via Red Xparent Pro>:-!

#79 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:33 AM

I thought about attempting one... but ehh... its really not bad getting to the leak as of now.

#80 W0017roid

W0017roid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Twitter:17akota
  • Google+:17akota
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Pennsylvania

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Time to figure out how long it takes to download 235MB over 3G. lol. Damn Government computers and no WiFi or 4G.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users