Photo

Ics 4.0.4 Update (6.16.203) - No Downgrading From This!

• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#21 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Twitter:@DarkOverDroid
  • Google+:DarkOverDroid@gmail.com
  • LocationMobile, Al
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD, DROID RAZR MAXX, iPhone 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) 7" Acer Iconia Tab A-100 (Wifi)

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:49 AM

On a side note. It is nice to see Moto actually keeping up with the current build.
Posted Image

#22 etrorteepe

etrorteepe

Not a Belieber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 5

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:54 AM

On a side note. It is nice to see Moto actually keeping up with the current build.

Yes it is nice to see them staying current. I wonder if there's a little "friendly" pressure from Google.

#23 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationMobile, Al
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD, DROID RAZR MAXX, iPhone 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) 7" Acer Iconia Tab A-100 (Wifi)

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:01 AM

Yes it is nice to see them staying current. I wonder if there's a little "friendly" pressure from Google.

If not, there should be.
Posted Image

#24 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:04 AM

*Temple Run is supposed to work great on this*

We all know that this is the most important thing! :-P

[ Courtesy of Hotel California ]
  • (TSON) and captmilk like this
[ sent from _base2 ]

#25 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationMobile, Al

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:07 AM

We all know that this is the most important thing! :-P

God ain't that the truth, for some. Lol
Posted Image

#26 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:09 AM

Gosh dang it... i wanna flash this SO BAD but I'm stuck on friggin 84... why oh why can't I just be satisfied... lol

[ sent from _base2 ]

#27 scottguest11

scottguest11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:20 AM

so how do you flash this one ?

#28 ncwildcat

ncwildcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:23 AM

Are the radios upgraded from .84?

#29 sidgrafix

sidgrafix

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:36 AM

..can't wait to see! Hope we can cob this over .85? Go..go...go "and another adventure starts!"

#30 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:36 AM

It's an OTA - flash in stock recovery on bone stock 181.

I don't mean to sound rude but... you sure you know what you're doing? Just trying to look out for you... if you don't know how to sideload the leak I'm worried that you might not understand that this will put you on an experimental build from Moto... and there is no way back right now. No fastboot, no recovery tools except for the potential for a bootstrap on boot. Other than that, any wrong system modification could result in an irreparable brick.

If you're comfortable doing that, then cool. I'm not trying to make a decision for you -- I just want to make sure you have all the facts before you jump. Like I said, I'm not saying that to be rude, it's because I honestly care.

• DarkOverDroid likes this
[ sent from _base2 ]

#31 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationMobile, Al

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:40 AM

base, I feel your pain about wanting to flash! Lol Damn crackflashing addiction.
Posted Image

#32 sidgrafix

sidgrafix

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:41 AM

Coffee anyone? Looks like it goin to be a long day... ;)

#33 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationMobile, Al

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:44 AM

Coffee anyone? Looks like it goin to be a long day... ;)

Mmmm....coffee. My other addiction. :)
  • loonie01 likes this
Posted Image

#34 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:45 AM

If you want detailed instructions on how to flash via stock recovery just let me know and I'll write it up. It's the same as the other OTAs though. I think instructions were deliberately omitted in order to keep inexperienced users off the build since there is still very little known about it.

[ sent from _base2 ]

#35 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

Ok, so you say they are working on going from.84/85 to this. I will gladly test anything out. I have a spare on. 84 (actually up for sale/trade on hear) but i would much rather play... i mean test on it for you guys. Just let me know. Its a spare so no worries of bricking or the like.

I am :ph34r: fear my blade!

Posted Image

#36 scottguest11

scottguest11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:53 AM

yea you guys are right i think im just going to wait some more for the offical update that way we stay on the path and tks for the consearn sometimes you need a 2nd oppion

#37 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:56 AM

Coffee anyone? Looks like it goin to be a long day...

I'm good... got my coffee right here... my coffee addiction is 1000 times worse than my crackflashing habit... I drink a TON of coffee...

[ sent from _base2 ]

#38 scottguest11

scottguest11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:56 AM

but for my own piece of mind is it download,move to sd,move to cashe with es file and run with rom man

#39 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:58 AM

yea you guys are right i think im just going to wait some more for the offical update that way we stay on the path and tks for the consearn sometimes you need a 2nd oppion

Np dude. :)

[ sent from _base2 ]

#40 scottguest11

scottguest11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:59 AM

If you want detailed instructions on how to flash via stock recovery just let me know and I'll write it up. It's the same as the other OTAs though. I think instructions were deliberately omitted in order to keep inexperienced users off the build since there is still very little known about it.

It's an OTA - flash in stock recovery on bone stock 181.

I don't mean to sound rude but... you sure you know what you're doing? Just trying to look out for you... if you don't know how to sideload the leak I'm worried that you might not understand that this will put you on an experimental build from Moto... and there is no way back right now. No fastboot, no recovery tools except for the potential for a bootstrap on boot. Other than that, any wrong system modification could result in an irreparable brick.

If you're comfortable doing that, then cool. I'm not trying to make a decision for you -- I just want to make sure you have all the facts before you jump. Like I said, I'm not saying that to be rude, it's because I honestly care.

[ Courtesy of Hotel California ]but for my own piece of mind is it download,move to sd,move to cashe with es file and run with rom man

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users