#581 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:17 PM

Hey andlaw do you already have the coding for those icons? I could help you out with that if you want. I just made one that was guild wars 2 theme (new game coming out in late august) and have most of the google icons coded. Or I could code the whole thing if you would like me to, that's one thing that I enjoy doing quite a bit

i started coding some, i mainly just added strings and labels. i still need to get the activity name. or whatever they call it... soooo much work! so for right now i was mainly focused on getting all the icons set, labeled, and then i was going to go back and code them, but If you wanted to help me out i Would definitely have to say yes lol. these icon packs were a lot more work that i had initially thought! :ph34r:

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#582 Scipio

Scipio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:56 PM

Okay I'll get the activities list set up for you, the hardest are the google and stock apps since there are so many different names for them all but I have a good base to work off of right now. I'll get the list from a few pages back and let you know when I got it all set up (possibly tomorrow morning)
  • andlaw likes this

eb7gn6.png

#583 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

BW-icons:

List :: Preview

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

31.25KB   41 downloads ::

505.14KB   45 downloads

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#584 quadjacks

quadjacks

THE 4 of us!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Twitter:@quadjacks
  • LocationFort Drum, NY
  • Current Device(s):Maxx HD

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:30 PM

i started coding some, i mainly just added strings and labels. i still need to get the activity name. or whatever they call it... soooo much work! so for right now i was mainly focused on getting all the icons set, labeled, and then i was going to go back and code them, but If you wanted to help me out i Would definitely have to say yes lol. these icon packs were a lot more work that i had initially thought! :ph34r:

WOW!
Any FAA meetings in my area? Flash Addicts Anonymous~God is Luv~

#585 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

WOW!

because i will accept help on packing them into an icon package?? lol i told you thanks for icons but i have already created them.... completely different! so yes, WOW!

Posted Image

#586 quadjacks

quadjacks

THE 4 of us!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Twitter:@quadjacks
  • LocationFort Drum, NY
  • Current Device(s):Maxx HD

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:47 PM

because i will accept help on packing them into an icon package?? lol i told you thanks for icons but i have already created them.... completely different! so yes, WOW!

WOW, there's a lot more to making icons than I thought... Sorry for not clarifying. And why is there so much tension on these forums. Site after site.
Any FAA meetings in my area? Flash Addicts Anonymous~God is Luv~

#587 Scipio

Scipio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:59 AM

BW, BW Forecast, Icon (or is that the app drawer icon thing?), MS, and xscope were all ones that I couldn't find an activity name for. All the other i'm 95% sure I have them but I won't know until the theme is actually made. What are the actual names for the ones I mentioned? Other than that I have the coding for the icons done for apex. I'm not sure how to code go launcher or other launcher apps

eb7gn6.png

#588 Incanitee

Incanitee

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:25 AM

Okay, I have a quick question; how stable is data on this rom? I want to flash a rom onto my phone, but that data needs to be stable because I use it a constantly for my job. Otherwise it looks really good, hope I can use it.

#589 dmlsthe1

dmlsthe1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:43 AM

I am currently on the cm9 build and am wondering how to get LED flashlight to work as a power widget toggle cuz it's not checkable in settings. Do i have to install an app for it to work or do i have to reflash?

Sent from DDRMaxx using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

#590 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:31 PM

BW, BW Forecast, Icon (or is that the app drawer icon thing?), MS, and xscope were all ones that I couldn't find an activity name for. All the other i'm 95% sure I have them but I won't know until the theme is actually made. What are the actual names for the ones I mentioned? Other than that I have the coding for the icons done for apex. I'm not sure how to code go launcher or other launcher apps

BW is beautiful widgets, same as beautiful widgets forecast. ms is Media Studio, and xscope should be downloadable from play to get the activity name. thanks again for the help.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

#591 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:34 PM

I am currently on the cm9 build and am wondering how to get LED flashlight to work as a power widget toggle cuz it's not checkable in settings. Do i have to install an app for it to work or do i have to reflash?

Sent from DDRMaxx using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

the torch is a hit or miss on aosp roms. if you need a flash light, download Droid Light on google play. works great and imo best app for the job! :ph34r:

Posted Image

#592 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:06 PM

is init.d working properly with this rom becuase the last few roms ive tried no init.d scripts will stick after a reboot.

#593 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:11 PM

is init.d working properly with this rom becuase the last few roms ive tried no init.d scripts will stick after a reboot.

Init.d works on ALL CM9/AOKP ROMs.

#594 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:47 PM

Not for me they dont. And yes i used safestrap to wipe & flash. When i had my samsung fascinate and ran aokp m6 it had init.d bugs as well. Its a known issue if you look it up on xda.

#595 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:49 PM

Not for me they dont. And yes i used safestrap to wipe & flash.

yes both BW roms have Full Init.d support. stated in OP under Info :)

Posted Image

#596 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:49 PM

When i had my samsung fascinate and ran aokp m6 it had init.d bugs as well. Its a known issue if you look it up on xda.

different ports may have different issues. your fascinate didnt have sts dev team working on $!#7 like we do for our razrs. :ph34r: BW FtW

Posted Image

#597 Scipio

Scipio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:14 PM

BW is beautiful widgets, same as beautiful widgets forecast. ms is Media Studio, and xscope should be downloadable from play to get the activity name. thanks again for the help.

Okay I will get the rest done either tonight or tomorrow morning. How can I send you the file?

eb7gn6.png

#598 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:36 PM

Okay I will get the rest done either tonight or tomorrow morning. How can I send you the file?

:wub: dropbox!?

Posted Image

#599 Scipio

Scipio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

Okay do I send it to your dropbox or make a download from my own? Not quite sure how that all works but I do have a dropbox. Also the one labeled icon.png, what is that supposed to be for?

eb7gn6.png

#600 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:03 PM

Okay do I send it to your dropbox or make a download from my own? Not quite sure how that all works but I do have a dropbox. Also the one labeled icon.png, what is that supposed to be for?

icon.png was the icon for the package. and if you have dropbox drop it in your local folder, let it upload, right click on the file, go into the dropbox menu and choose Get Link. then can private message me the link here on DR. :)

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 4.0.4, DROID RAZR/MAXX, ICS-leak, custom rom, Black Widow ICS, 211-215 compatible

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users