i think it's because i re-installed the drivers without unplugging the phone

now it's working. i was sweating bullets because i didnt want my battery to die

#382 crpp2401

crpp2401

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:21 PM

I was in the leak ICS 204 and everything works fine, I had Savestrap 2.0 installed and with that I install Koa Rom and it was fine. But I decided use this method to get Leak ICS 206 running. I don't know what I did but everything goes wrong lol. Now the phone do not reboot normally. It goes straight to AP fastboot flashmode ( device is locked, status code: 0) and stay there. So I had to reboot manually by pushing the volume and power bottoms. And ones I am in Boot Mode Selection Menu, I choose "reboot normally" and that takes me to SafesTrap 2.0 and then I choose "reboot system now" and that takes me to Koa Rom. I don't know whats going on. Is like it doesn't have any boot system or something like that. When I press "Toogle to Save System" it shows me " image data don't found" E: can't mount system, E: can't mount data etc. So If I take off the save system, the phone goes stock on Motorola Logo boot.
Please I really need your help because, Im lost

#383 joshuaericjones

joshuaericjones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

Awesome, this is so much smoother than .84! Didn't work at first, but i flashed 181 again and it worked without a hitch.

#384 phatdaddyz01

phatdaddyz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

Mark down another success story for me. I tried the small update package from .85 to .206, but somehow I fubar'd that (prolly cause I jumped the gun). Anywho, I'm rockin' & rooted on 206, so I'm good for now.

Thanx Batman!!! (I just danced with the Devil in the pale moon light)
  • mixerpilot likes this

#385 jimyv

jimyv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:49 PM

so edit
Sharing da buzz on my crackflashed rzr jimyv

#386 talkdj

talkdj

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

Thanks to Mr. Ghost and the fabulous DroidRzr chat room, I was able to achieve root on 206 using this method. I really thought I bricked the phone doing this. But, with Ghosts help and some perseverance (hope I spelled that right) it got done.

Does anyone know how in the world I can get rid of that just awful Motocast start-up web screen every time I connect the phone? It's driving me crazy. Also, anyone else having issues with Facebook (the app not the stock)? I try to write on a wall and FB force closes on me.

Thanks for the wonderful site. You guys are great!

#387 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:31 AM

Thanks to Mr. Ghost and the fabulous DroidRzr chat room, I was able to achieve root on 206 using this method. I really thought I bricked the phone doing this. But, with Ghosts help and some perseverance (hope I spelled that right) it got done.

Does anyone know how in the world I can get rid of that just awful Motocast start-up web screen every time I connect the phone? It's driving me crazy. Also, anyone else having issues with Facebook (the app not the stock)? I try to write on a wall and FB force closes on me.

Thanks for the wonderful site. You guys are great!

To get rid of the startup screen when you plug phone into computer, right click on the little motocast icon in the icon tray on your computer and the there is as option along the lines of "action on connect" , or "upon connection". Click that, or at least hover over it with mouse and choose "do nothing". Done.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

#388 XCellFoneSalesRep

XCellFoneSalesRep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/XCellFoneRep
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/XgDaW
  • LocationThe Joisey Shore, Nu Joisey

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

Does anyone know how to bypass activation on these ICS Leaks? I was able to bypass it before on GB and then when i did the ICS Leak update it stuck along with everything else. Now with this process of updating, we lose everything, no matter what.

Thanks in advance!

#389 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:22 AM

Does anyone know how to bypass activation on these ICS Leaks? I was able to bypass it before on GB and then when i did the ICS Leak update it stuck along with everything else. Now with this process of updating, we lose everything, no matter what.

Thanks in advance!

If it helps... I tried an AT&T microSIM and it bypassed all activation setup process.
  • XCellFoneSalesRep likes this

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#390 jadamson145

jadamson145

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:18 AM

Okay so I just flashed the .181 files from the utility and now im looking at a black screen. Will not turn on whatsoever. I was on the 6.14.84 update before flashing. I noticed it went into recovery after flashing the files. Any suggestions?

#391 jimyv

jimyv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:07 AM

did u only read the first sentence of op? y would you only flash 206 in recovery after that if u read it it states YOYR PHONE WILL NOT FUNCTION after you flash 181 over 84 85 ect .
Sharing da buzz on my crackflashed rzr jimyv

#392 ddfuji

ddfuji

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationDenver, Colorado

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:21 PM

help. so when trying to use the 1.6 util to flash back to .181 while it is doing its thing it gets a couple of failures.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

98.04KB   21 downloads
are these normal? any one else having these?

this is the third time trying this method to get off .84 but my phone is stucl at moto boot logo
im not sure if this is where it is going wrong.
in the util the instructions say something about a triangle and wiping cache? i havent done this cause i don't know how. is this part of the problem

im gonna try one more time

edit-
still unsuccesful. since all of you are sleeping like normal people im gonna walk you through what im doing.
using 1.6 util to flash back to .181. getting the above screenshot ^ ( i havent wiped the cache)
i let it reboot after it is finished. goes to moto boot screen (while still plugged into pc)
then after a while i get a droid dude withe a blue spinning shape where his kidney should be and a blue progress bar underneath him. i let it run all the way through and it will eventually reboot back to the moto boot logo.then screen goes black and looks dead.
now i use the unstuck utility in ap fastboot mode. i select option 1 and enter.
after three seconds it says its done. so now i do a hard reset and go into recovery mode
then a picture of the droid dude again, this time he is sun bathing on his back with a red traingle over his corpse.
well the op said it fails so i do a hard reset and try the recovery mode again
and i keep doing this over and over and getting to this same spot no matter hopw many times i try recovery mode. the same dead droid is laying on the ground. and during this whole process my phone is plugged into my pc.

sleepy time

#393 AsosaYoung

AsosaYoung

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Twitter:OGissimO
  • LocationLong Beach, Ca

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:08 PM

I followed post 144 easy as can be.
  • ddfuji likes this

#394 joe2018

joe2018

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Twitter:@joejarka
  • LocationShorewood, IL

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:20 AM

This script saved me!! I thought I was going to be phoneless! Nice work as usual!!!!!

#395 ddfuji

ddfuji

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:32 AM

I followed post 144 easy as can be.

i didnt see that post. ill try it

#396 beeryooper

beeryooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:40 AM

help. so when trying to use the 1.6 util to flash back to .181 while it is doing its thing it gets a couple of failures.

98.04KB   21 downloads
are these normal? any one else having these?

you obviously haven't taken 10 minutes to read through this thread completly. several people have asked about those errors - yes it is normal. and from the OP "Things will fail as normal."
and if you didn't see the writeup from post 144, you very obviously didn't take the time to read through this.

And FYI - after you flash 181 from matt's utility, you shouldn't let it try to reboot into anything, because it wont.

#397 AsosaYoung

AsosaYoung

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, Ca

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:42 AM

i didnt see that post. ill try it

Work for me.

#398 ddfuji

ddfuji

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:04 AM

you obviously haven't taken 10 minutes to read through this thread completly. several people have asked about those errors - yes it is normal. and from the OP "Things will fail as normal."
and if you didn't see the writeup from post 144, you very obviously didn't take the time to read through this.

And FYI - after you flash 181 from matt's utility, you shouldn't let it try to reboot into anything, because it wont.

after ten minutes i got to page 7. what i needed was pgae 8. so close

#399 XCellFoneSalesRep

XCellFoneSalesRep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/XCellFoneRep
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/XgDaW
  • LocationThe Joisey Shore, Nu Joisey

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:25 AM

Anyone having problems with Rooting .206? I followed the instructions and she only reboots 1 time. After i press any key i get (3) error: device not found

#400 AsosaYoung

AsosaYoung

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, Ca

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:52 AM

Anyone having problems with Rooting .206? I followed the instructions and she only reboots 1 time. After i press any key i get (3) error: device not found

did you let it reboot 3 times the first two just unlocking the screen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users