[Mod] Beats Audio (Flashable Zip) (6/27/2012)

music beats audio ics gingerbread dsp manager beats audio

• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

#161 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:55 PM

Idk, I got the exact same results on Koa
Sent from my DROID RAZR

What music player were you using? Worked perfect with Google Music.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#162 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:58 AM

It's funny you say that because it's also baked into the KOA AOKP and KOA ROM and works flawlessly in both. Thanks for your input though!

I have never installed your rom. 75/79/211, with this new bears app you put together. I cannot hear a difference with the options being changed as I use it. The first beats you did works. Not sure why the options are not working. I use the motocast player or google play. I am not dissing your hard work. It come off like it. Respect bro. I am using a player that is not compatible? I also have the beats selected in the media enhanced section.

I have Moto Razr....I will cut you.
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#163 joshuaericjones

joshuaericjones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:44 AM

What music player were you using? Worked perfect with Google Music.

I've tried Google music, motocast, and poweramp. Doesn't show up in poweramp, but I don't think it's supposed to. I've set permissions and tried both flashing and manual.

#164 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:49 AM

I've tried Google music, motocast, and poweramp. Doesn't show up in poweramp, but I don't think it's supposed to. I've set permissions and tried both flashing and manual.

I just released another flashable zip that I'm getting ready to post here as well. The "non-believers" are more than welcome to try again. :)

#165 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:35 AM

Stock 211 installed good with bootstrap, awesome beats app is there, option in settings/sound/music effects to enable. But no difference when playing with eq...
Back to vol+

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

#166 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:44 AM

Stock 211 installed good with bootstrap, awesome beats app is there, option in settings/sound/music effects to enable. But no difference when playing with eq...
Back to vol+

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

LOL I give up. Works fine for me. What are you guys even changing the settings to? Arre you only playing the music through your phone speaker and saying you don't hear a difference??????

If you are, that's the wrong answer lol.

I go into "Headset," I leave "Compression" unchecked,
Bass Boost - Enabled
Effect Strength - Moderate
Equalizer - Enabled
Preset - Rock

And that's it. I play music using Google Music through my car and I can turn it off and on and definitely hear, and feel, a difference.

#167 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationHortens, Ga

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:53 AM

I use the nav doc with cable that is micro usb and audio all in one, so i have to do my settings in speaker. But listening via car. May be a conflict with vol+ along side it. Ill uninstall vol+ in a bit n try. Im out n about right now.

I am :ph34r: fear my blade!

Posted Image

#168 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationHortens, Ga

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:55 AM

Sry 4 dble.

Hey dont sweat it. I appreciate what you do, have done, and will do lol.
Just wanted throw some feedback from a bootstraper lol.
I am :ph34r: fear my blade!

Posted Image

#169 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:59 AM

Sry 4 dble. Hey dont sweat it. I appreciate what you do, have done, and will do lol. Just wanted throw some feedback from a bootstraper lol. I am :ph34r: fear my blade!

No that's fine I definitely appreciate the feedback, not getting frustrated with you guys and I'm sorry if it seems like that lol. Just getting frustrated with the Mod haha.

#170 fosser2

fosser2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:34 AM

No that's fine I definitely appreciate the feedback, not getting frustrated with you guys and I'm sorry if it seems like that lol. Just getting frustrated with the Mod haha.

spc_hicks09:
Have you tried this mod on STOCK .211? I'm just wondering, because it seems like the people having issues are on that version. Thanks!

#171 sankyou

sankyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:42 AM

Just flashed safestrap on .211 with eclipse and the app isn't showing. I'll try to flash again.

Edit: Flashed again and still no go. MusicFX does show up under Sound -> Music Effects. I usually get a FC if I choose it though. No beats audio app.

BTW thanks for working on this and so many roms spc_hicks09. Your work makes my phone so much better...

Edited by sankyou, 25 June 2012 - 07:59 AM.

#172 Cal8192

Cal8192

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:27 AM

Hicks! Just flashed your latest zip (bootstrap, sideloaded .211, root) and it certainly does work. Incredibly well, I might add! Damn fine job. Glad you ended up on a Razr! F'n revos! lol

#173 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:44 AM

I have changed the options as well and it has no effect. I put the files in the folders you say to have them in.

I have Moto Razr....I will cut you.
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#174 joshuaericjones

joshuaericjones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

LOL I give up. Works fine for me. What are you guys even changing the settings to? Arre you only playing the music through your phone speaker and saying you don't hear a difference??????

If you are, that's the wrong answer lol.

Lol, I've tried obvious settings just to hear if it would change. ie, all treble, ridiculous mid scoop..
Using Grado headphones, but have tried bt and phone speaker.
I really do appreciate your work though; I'll try the update tonight.

#175 qoncept

qoncept

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:41 PM

So uh.. what is Beats? Just an EQ app or something? Pretty sad that it's software.

#176 sankyou

sankyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

So uh.. what is Beats? Just an EQ app or something? Pretty sad that it's software.

Yeah it's another digital sound processor (DSP). It's pretty solid though. Noticeable improvement over stock IMO.

#177 sultan.of.swing

sultan.of.swing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:47 PM

Flashed it over stock .211, works great.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#178 ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:23 PM

Also flashed it over .211, turned off all the equalizers/effects and then adjusted the settings within the Beats app, paired with my Solo HD's the results are pretty epic. Sounds like I have two subwoofers duct taped to my ears!

#179 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:28 PM

For those of you that have success, please post what ROM or leak you are currently on so I can update the OP. Thanks guys!

#180 joshuaericjones

joshuaericjones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

For those of you that have success, please post what ROM or leak you are currently on so I can update the OP. Thanks guys!

Success! Finally, lol, on latest Koa. Works great, idk what changed but thanks!
Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, beats, audio, ics, gingerbread, dsp manager, beats audio

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users