[Mod] Beats Audio (Flashable Zip) (6/27/2012)

music beats audio ics gingerbread dsp manager beats audio

• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

#201 cal70d

cal70d

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:20 PM

Worked great using Bootstrap....on Stock 211

+1

Works perfectly for me. This with projectM set as my live wallpaper, turns my razr into one awesome music machine.

#202 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

Okay sir captian Hicks! I just installed bootstrap and then flashed your newest beats. So, lets take a peak. I wiped both cashe and mounted system............ Update....I still got nothing. I am on stock rooted 211. Installed ics bootstrap. Rebooted into recovery and mounted system, wiped both cashe, and then installed the beats apk. What am I doing wrong? I have never heard beats on my phone. Sadden. I so want to hear Cher Lloyds, Want U back song...............Update, booted into recovery. Wiped all cashe and installed beats from sd card. I still have nothing. I unselected the effects for the stock effects and selected beats. Also cleaned cashe on beats. O well. Now how do I uninstall bootstrap with outdoing a full wipe?

I have Moto Razr....I will cut you.
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#203 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:31 PM

Okay sir captian Hicks! I just installed bootstrap and then flashed your newest beats. So, lets take a peak. I wiped both cashe and mounted system............ Update....I still got nothing. I am on stock rooted 211. Installed ics bootstrap. Rebooted into recovery and mounted system, wiped both cashe, and then installed the beats apk. What am I doing wrong? I have never heard beats on my phone. Sadden. I so want to hear Cher Lloyds, Want U back song...............Update, booted into recovery. Wiped all cashe and installed beats from sd card. I still have nothing. I unselected the effects for the stock effects and selected beats. Also cleaned cashe on beats. O well. Now how do I uninstall bootstrap with outdoing a full wipe?

The 1 common issue I'm seeing is bootstrap.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#204 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:34 PM

Hmm so I need safe strap? How do I get rid of bootstrap with out fastbooting. I cannot do that right now.

To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#205 streetpounder

streetpounder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationHillsboro, OH

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

I used safestrap in my case.

#206 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

Hmm so I need safe strap? How do I get rid of bootstrap with out fastbooting. I cannot do that right now.

Not saying you NEED safestrap, but it seems you're not able to get anywhere with bootstrap. Unfortunately you need to fastboot to get rid of bootstrap.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#207 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:51 PM

I just read you can get rid of bs by clearing data on apk and uninstall it. Then go into es file explorer and go into
/system bin and delete logwrapper and renamed logwrapper.bin to logwrapper. Reboot and your good.

#208 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

Going to flash ss now. Once I read up on it

#209 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:35 PM

Here you go Aixelsyd...

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

You may have to remove DSP2.0 or beats control to install it. but you can try installing it first. I`ve had it go both way depending on the rom I was on.

Thanks, greatly appreciate it. ATM i won't have toe remove anything at least. I reflashed the phone while sitting in bumper to bumper traffic so i'm on a clean base right now and using my Gnex. Soon as i get a chance I'll play around with v1.0 as I haven't had to best of luck with Beat sound or the new DSP Manager build. And the kicker is I use Pandora daily in my car after the cd changer died and none of hte newer DSP Manager build or Beats Sound has any affect when using Pandora. I know for certain on a GB rom DSP Manager made a difference. Will be interesting to see if the older one works with ICS roms and using Pandora

#210 joshuaericjones

joshuaericjones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:42 PM

Thanks again, this sounds great. But does anyone know which apps this works with? I hear it on play music and Apollo... but is there anyway to get poweramp to recognize it?
Other beats mods work with power amp, so I was wondering I'd there is a particular file or something PA looks for.

#211 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:01 PM

Thanks again, this sounds great. But does anyone know which apps this works with? I hear it on play music and Apollo... but is there anyway to get poweramp to recognize it? Other beats mods work with power amp, so I was wondering I'd there is a particular file or something PA looks for.

As far as I knew none of the Beats mods work with Pandora or most other 3rd party players. Apollo and Google Music are the only ones I know of that work with it.

#212 todroid

todroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:30 PM

No go on the Beats. Followed the OP to a T. End up with the same non-installable apps in system/app as a few people here. Arctic on top of .211 stock (safestrapped).

#213 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:33 AM

Quick FYI to all. I was messing with Liquid v1.5 yesterday and tried this out and everything installs just fine. However on it first boot and trying to go into Awesome Beats it force closes. I then tried Fix permission real quick to test it and it still force closes. Not sure what is up but I can say so ppl know this MOD does not seem to like Liquid v1.5

#214 core720

core720

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:41 AM

dont edit build.prop????

ro.semc.xloud.supported=true
persist.service.xloud.enable=1

ro.service.swiqi.supported=true
persist.service.swiqi.enable=1

???

#215 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:42 AM

dont edit build.prop????

???

Huh???

#216 core720

core720

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:43 AM

#217 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:48 AM

I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

Can you throw in a question or a statement or something??

#218 core720

core720

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:50 AM

In all xda mods to enable the function to edit the beats build.prop with these commands.

Sorry I speak little English

#219 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:55 AM

In all xda mods to enable the function to edit the beats build.prop with these commands.

Sorry I speak little English

Ok thanks, I'll add that to the 1st post and see how it goes.

#220 core720

core720

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:58 AM

Ok I come from the Galaxy S2 and roms on XDA Atrix creating and GrupoAndroid and always to run the beats you need to add these lines to build.prop

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, beats, audio, ics, gingerbread, dsp manager, beats audio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users