Photo

[Theme] Bigdx Ics Theme - Now For Ota 6.12.181 - Experience Ice Cream Sandwich Early!

• Please log in to reply
487 replies to this topic

#261 Bignadad

Bignadad

Dev/Design Extrordinare

• Developer
  • 283 posts
  • Twitter:bignadad
  • Google+:bignadad
  • LocationBishopville, SC
  • Current Device(s):DroidX, Bionic, Dinc2, Razr Maxx, Razr HD Maxx, Gnex, Nex7, Xyboard

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:16 PM

Changelog
Framework

-Changed a few minor images
-Changed text color throughout.
*****I went with white text instead of blue for everything. blue text was too hard to see in bright light (outdoors)

Settings
-Blacked out most everything. i know call settings and one or 2 others are still white background. working on it

Talk
-Blacked out EVERYTHING!

Browser
-Blacked out almost everything. History and most visited are not blacked out for now

Blur Camera
-Skinned it..

DID NOT INCLUDE TEXT MESSAGING IN THIS RELEASE. BEEN GETTING FORCE CLOSE'S.. WORKING ON IT

These are things that i will do for next release

I need to change the lockscreen a bit to reflect ICS.. looks a little like XoomZoom right now

Conversation's is my biggest issue right now. can't put something out that fc's..

I would like to get back into phone and try to black out the textbox that has the numbers in it.
Also, i know that when in a call and try to dial numbers its white text on a white textbox...

Want to black out Gmail and other packages.

Check out these screens

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#262 Bignadad

Bignadad

Dev/Design Extrordinare

• Developer
  • 283 posts
  • Current Device(s):DroidX, Bionic, Dinc2, Razr Maxx, Razr HD Maxx, Gnex, Nex7, Xyboard

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:26 PM

Also.. The Back2Stock zip has been updated with the new packages added..

So if you use the back to stock, it will do the job ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#263 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:44 PM

Flashed the theme, Settings.apk no longer works (isn't even detected), vibrate icon still shows as silent despite my phone being on vibrate. Swype.apk force closed after unlocking the phone.

#264 AsosaYoung

AsosaYoung

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Twitter:OGissimO
  • LocationLong Beach, Ca

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

Lovely simply lovely

#265 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:49 PM

Flashed the theme, Settings.apk no longer works (isn't even detected), vibrate icon still shows as silent despite my phone being on vibrate. Swype.apk force closed after unlocking the phone.

You are only the second person that I know with this issue. I'm the first. I still have no solution either. If you created a backup, you can restore that and will be ok.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#266 RazrSharpJoel

RazrSharpJoel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:51 PM

Also.. The Back2Stock zip has been updated with the new packages added..

So if you use the back to stock, it will do the job

any update to black out and theme camera for XoomZoom? I like the icons more in notification bar! I got 2 weeks to get my phone pretty then its being turned off for a couple months. :-( want to have sweet memories. Appreciation will be shown before I go down

Sent from my ROOTED SAFE STRAPPED RAZRX RAZR ROCKIN XOOMZOOM

#267 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • Twitter:@Wulf_X1
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:57 PM

You are only the second person that I know with this issue. I'm the first. I still have no solution either. If you created a backup, you can restore that and will be ok.

I have seen issues before with people losing settings after flashing a theme. I found themes work best on a fresh install of the rom they are using. Not sure if its the same on razr, just a thought.

#268 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:57 PM

I have backups but I just used the "Return to Stock" and it worked good
  • Bignadad likes this

#269 Bignadad

Bignadad

Dev/Design Extrordinare

• Developer
  • 283 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:58 PM

What version are you on? .711 or .748?

Also do you have safestrap installed?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#270 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:59 PM

Ok this is probably a really stupid question but I am going to ask anyway. As I stated, after flashing I can't access my settings. I found the .apk file though using root explorer. Would clicking install be suicide?

#271 Bignadad

Bignadad

Dev/Design Extrordinare

• Developer
  • 283 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:01 PM

Ok this is probably a really stupid question but I am going to ask anyway. As I stated, after flashing I can't access my settings. I found the .apk file though using root explorer. Would clicking install be suicide?

just gtalked you

Posted Image

Posted Image

#272 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:11 PM

What version are you on? .711 or .748?

Also do you have safestrap installed?

748, no I'm using Bootstrap Recovery

#273 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

I have seen issues before with people losing settings after flashing a theme. I found themes work best on a fresh install of the rom they are using. Not sure if its the same on razr, just a thought.

I actually fastbooted my phone 2 times last night and factory reset/cleared data afterwords. Once I got root and everything setup with bootstrap I flashed the theme and ended up with the same issue again. I have been trying to figure out what is going on since then. Up till now, I have been the only one with the issue.

#274 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:15 PM

I actually fastbooted my phone 2 times last night and factory reset/cleared data afterwords. Once I got root and everything setup with bootstrap I flashed the theme and ended up with the same issue again. I have been trying to figure out what is going on since then. Up till now, I have been the only one with the issue.

I fastbooted my phone today after attempting to remove the old version of this theme in preparation for tonight's version but the back to stock failed and I was getting force closes on messaging so I fastbooted, upgraded to .748 and haven't done much aside from that. It's a weird issue. If you guys want some more info and trying to fix this problem you can add me on Steam (probably the easiest option for me) or we can use google talk or something

#275 AsosaYoung

AsosaYoung

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Twitter:OGissimO
  • LocationLong Beach, Ca

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:54 PM

Like I said before simply beautiful so far not an issue.

• Bignadad likes this

#276 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:42 PM

Great work! cant believe that i got this phone on 11/11, waited a week to root, froze the bloat.. and been patiently waiting, ok not patiently but waiting for ICS! Im very glad that i stuck with my choice cuz the Razr is the $#!+!!!! Ive been waiting for the day flashing roms without worrying about bricking the phone is here, and im glad i found this! ive tried the 3 previous posts, i liked the odexed version the most, too bad that animated battery icon didnt count down in 1% and got rid of the animation lol, but i just put this new release on my razr, going through the phone, and i must say you are the man! changing the blue fonts through the theme looks much cleaner now. i know you mentioned in the future update for things your looking into changing, was the gallery one of them? and please, please change the signal bar from 4 to 5. that would be super seXy! hell im not even sure i want ICS now lol, THX AGAIN!!!
  • Bignadad likes this

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#277 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:45 AM

I fastbooted my phone today after attempting to remove the old version of this theme in preparation for tonight's version but the back to stock failed and I was getting force closes on messaging so I fastbooted, upgraded to .748 and haven't done much aside from that. It's a weird issue. If you guys want some more info and trying to fix this problem you can add me on Steam (probably the easiest option for me) or we can use google talk or something

Have you guys checked the md5 sum for the download, and post back to see of they matched. I will gtalk big to get him to post one.

#278 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:57 AM

You know, I let Big know the first night this happened and we gtalked for a while trying to figure it out and never thought of checking that.

#279 Bignadad

Bignadad

Dev/Design Extrordinare

• Developer
  • 283 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:39 AM

Great work! cant believe that i got this phone on 11/11, waited a week to root, froze the bloat.. and been patiently waiting, ok not patiently but waiting for ICS! Im very glad that i stuck with my choice cuz the Razr is the $#!+!!!! Ive been waiting for the day flashing roms without worrying about bricking the phone is here, and im glad i found this! ive tried the 3 previous posts, i liked the odexed version the most, too bad that animated battery icon didnt count down in 1% and got rid of the animation lol, but i just put this new release on my razr, going through the phone, and i must say you are the man! changing the blue fonts through the theme looks much cleaner now. i know you mentioned in the future update for things your looking into changing, was the gallery one of them? and please, please change the signal bar from 4 to 5. that would be super seXy! hell im not even sure i want ICS now lol, THX AGAIN!!!

Thanks for the kind words :)

The gallery is on the list and should be ready the next update. On the 5 signal bars, i agree. just need to rebuild the image. look for both on next update :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

#280 Razors_Edge

Razors_Edge

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:18 AM

I installed the update. Everything looks great, but the font is still dark. Tried wiping cache and dalvik and still no resolution. Does the back to stock zip work on. 748?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users