Photo

[Theme] Bigdx Ics Theme - Now For Ota 6.12.181 - Experience Ice Cream Sandwich Early!

• Please log in to reply
487 replies to this topic

#341 mattfox27

mattfox27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Twitter:@Mattfox27
  • Google+:Mattfox27@gmail.com (Gtalk)
  • LocationSoCali

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:23 PM

Bug...maybe

FYI on my razr when i have contacts on my desktop when pressed it shows a list of options call, text, email ect...the call icon now shows a newspaper instead of the phone icon.
Don't take me too seriously, its only my opinion...

#342 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

So you still have to be deodexed? Is there a deodex .748 yet or whats everyone doing? using deodexed .744 and not upgrading?

AFAIK we're all running odexed systems running .748

#343 jmp485

jmp485

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Twitter:jmp485

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

I'm still having an issue when using the them in conjunction with Loot. the input fields are still black text on a black background. Any advise or solutions?

#344 RazrSharpJoel

RazrSharpJoel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:02 PM

I'm still having an issue when using the them in conjunction with Loot. the input fields are still black text on a black background. Any advise or solutions?

try changing your settings in loot and change the color of font. I use loot as well

Sent from my ROOTED SAFE STRAPPED RAZRX RAZR ROCKIN XOOMZOOM

#345 Bignadad

Bignadad

Dev/Design Extrordinare

• Developer
  • 283 posts
  • Twitter:bignadad
  • Google+:bignadad
  • LocationBishopville, SC
  • Current Device(s):DroidX, Bionic, Dinc2, Razr Maxx, Razr HD Maxx, Gnex, Nex7, Xyboard

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

Updated post 1 to clarify odex vs deodex...
  • andlaw likes this

Posted Image

Posted Image

#346 mattfox27

mattfox27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationSoCali

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:02 PM

Does anyone have any problems with settings? When i install theme settings is not in the app drawer and cannot be opnened in file explorer. Permissions are good rw-r-r.

#347 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:20 PM

Jmo some ppl losing there settings is a cache related issue. The razr is known to act up when a big amount of cache is stored on the phone. I use cachemate in the market. I installed thus without wiping nothing and running 100%.

To clear up a misconception, for the new guys. Do not use safestrap unless a devs, who's rom or theme your flashing, asks for it. Only use bootstrap recovery, by nitroglycerine33. And always, please remember to always make a backup when flashing anything.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
  • Bignadad and andlaw like this

#348 Smacinskyjr

Smacinskyjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Twitter:@smacinskyjr
  • Google+:smacinskyjr
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

Bug...maybe

FYI on my razr when i have contacts on my desktop when pressed it shows a list of options call, text, email ect...the call icon now shows a newspaper instead of the phone icon.

I have noticed this same thing.
J...E...T...S... JETS, JETS, JETS!!!

#349 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:23 AM

Jmo some ppl losing there settings is a cache related issue. The razr is known to act up when a big amount of cache is stored on the phone. I use cachemate in the market. I installed thus without wiping nothing and running 100%.

To clear up a misconception, for the new guys. Do not use safestrap unless a devs, who's rom or theme your flashing, asks for it. Only use bootstrap recovery, by nitroglycerine33. And always, please remember to always make a backup when flashing anything.

So what you are saying is to install the theme and use cachemate to wipe cache after the theme is installed? Will that bring the settings.apk back from limbo?
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#350 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

So what you are saying is to install the theme and use cachemate to wipe cache after the theme is installed? Will that bring the settings.apk back from limbo?

worth a try, just make a backup before you do, some people have reported losing contacts sometimes from it, but yea,, let us know what you come up with

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#351 jmp485

jmp485

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Twitter:jmp485

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

try changing your settings in loot and change the color of font. I use loot as well

Sent from my ROOTED SAFE STRAPPED RAZRX RAZR ROCKIN XOOMZOOM

Can your help me out here? I didn't see an option for changing font color. Thanks in advance

#352 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

worth a try, just make a backup before you do, some people have reported losing contacts sometimes from it, but yea,, let us know what you come up with

Dude, I don't know if I want to risk that.. I'm still too new to the game to get myself out of that one. Hopefully someone will try it and post back
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#353 mattfox27

mattfox27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationSoCali

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:34 PM

I tried clearing cache reinstalling settings.apk changing permissions, didn't work all i can say is do a nandroid backup in recovery before flashing, all these little glitches are because of deodex issues once this thing gets deodexed themes and roms will install and run much smoother.

#354 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:21 PM

I tried clearing cache reinstalling settings.apk changing permissions, didn't work all i can say is do a nandroid backup in recovery before flashing, all these little glitches are because of deodex issues once this thing gets deodexed themes and roms will install and run much smoother.

I tried this as well with the same outcome.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#355 frankyvee

frankyvee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:11 PM

Great work! cant believe that i got this phone on 11/11, waited a week to root, froze the bloat.. and been patiently waiting, ok not patiently but waiting for ICS! Im very glad that i stuck with my choice cuz the Razr is the $#!+!!!! Ive been waiting for the day flashing roms without worrying about bricking the phone is here, and im glad i found this! ive tried the 3 previous posts, i liked the odexed version the most, too bad that animated battery icon didnt count down in 1% and got rid of the animation lol, but i just put this new release on my razr, going through the phone, and i must say you are the man! changing the blue fonts through the theme looks much cleaner now. i know you mentioned in the future update for things your looking into changing, was the gallery one of them? and please, please change the signal bar from 4 to 5. that would be super seXy! hell im not even sure i want ICS now lol, THX AGAIN!!!

If you want 1 % battery incriments. The Battery Circle App is free, works great and you don't need to be Deoxed..

#356 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:32 PM

If you want 1 % battery incriments. The Battery Circle App is free, works great and you don't need to be Deoxed..

its all G, I use battery monitor pro. just looking foward to the future updates. I know once its all done and gets deOdexed it will be what I'm wantin.... till ICS hits this bad boy!! :)

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#357 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:35 AM

OK CACHEMATE. Will not bring back your settings. Now for those of you with this problem I can make a flashable zip that will bring back your settings. But I thought big fixed that with the new release? ??
  • rjeatkrc likes this

#358 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:14 AM

OK this should work for whoever has problems with there settings.apk just flash in CWR, WIPE BOTH CACHES AND FLASH.

>>>>>>>>>

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#359 TwoBuells

TwoBuells

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:55 PM

Great work on the Themes. ICS is my fav, but i've been trying them all.
  • Bignadad likes this
Better to be a Racer for a moment, Than a Spectator for a lifetime.

#360 listenman20

listenman20

Chat Room Support

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouth GA

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:32 AM

I wanted to try this theme. So I booted into recovery made a back up then flashed the theme. When I booted back up the theme was there and everything looked good but I had no settings. So naturally I couldn't go without settings so I attempted to restore my backup. That errored out. No particular error code. It just said there was an error in the restore. I made the attempt again going in the advanced restore and choosing to only restore system. That errored out as well. I then booted back into android and low and behold I was back to my restore. The only thing I found missing was my power control widget. So now I'm back to stock rooted. I'm not sure what went wrong, and I'm not really looking for an answer. Just thot I'd throw this out there for the info it has in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users