#341 beeryooper

beeryooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:59 PM

Gotcha. So two more questions then
-I had some data reception issues and had to get a replacement phone. Were that the case with this phone, would I be screwed till an OTA did come out or would Verizon not notice that I'm exchanging an ICS'd phone you think?
-How has reception been?

Don't take your hacked, rooted, ics leak installed phone back to verizon. if you believe you will be taking it back, don't install these until an ota. and honestly reception is not something that is easily anwsered, just like battery life. every phone is different, every area in the world is different. simply asking how reception is....is way too vague. I live in farm country and don't get much signal. if you live in chicago than you'll probably get good reception. if by reception you mean how decent is the signal.....most people don't have issues with it. but everyone is different.

#342 JonathanDicken

JonathanDicken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Twitter:jondicken

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:13 PM

Can someone please give me an answer as to why the home button doesn't work? Tried restarting a few times with no luck. Should I go through the whole process again, or is there a simple fix that I'm missing? Also, the lockscreen is not working.

#343 Fallen0ne

Fallen0ne

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:20 PM

After first boot into recovery the android guy will appear to install something. after that, you have to power off the phone, reboot into recovery and you should get the android guy with a red exclamation point. you are getting that error because the sd card hasn't been remounted.

Still didn't work. :/

#344 coletrane09

coletrane09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Twitter:coletrane09
  • LocationHart, MI

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:21 PM

Phone has been thinking its connected to hdmi when it isn't...running 211 leak

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#345 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:23 PM

Can someone please give me an answer as to why the home button doesn't work? Tried restarting a few times with no luck. Should I go through the whole process again, or is there a simple fix that I'm missing? Also, the lockscreen is not working.

What launcher are you using and when did it start?

#346 fosser2

fosser2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

I just wanted to share this screenshot. 211 has provided me with the best battery life my Razr (not maxx) has ever seen. I talked for over an hr on the phone and was on 4G most of the day (moderate usage). I love this leak and can't wait for the OTA. For all of those who haven't figured it out yet, vol- and power for a few seconds takes a screenshot.

Posted Image

#347 JonathanDicken

JonathanDicken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Twitter:jondicken

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:41 PM

What launcher are you using and when did it start?

Using stock launcher, and it wasn't working on first boot. Same for lockscreen

#348 JoJoLanny

JoJoLanny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

HOLY SHIIIAAAAT!! This can't be right...... my battery has been running all day and I still have 85%!!! It's a razr maxx.... but still..... $!#7!!!! awesome!!!

I have a fever..... and the only cure..... is more cowbell!!!!

#349 JoJoLanny

JoJoLanny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:06 PM

MIUI is already available for ICS leaks

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks bro!! All leaks? Including 211??!!
I have a fever..... and the only cure..... is more cowbell!!!!

#350 projoe

projoe

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:47 PM

Dumb question... Is flash player working on this? I'm on 210 and I'm having trouble getting flash to work, which of course means no Southpark!

#351 Nnnnr12

Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Google+:hairstont14
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

Dumb question... Is flash player working on this? I'm on 210 and I'm having trouble getting flash to work, which of course means no Southpark!

Yeah it does

Sent from my .211 leak razr

DroidRazr Maxx HD safestrapping!!

#352 utekking

utekking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:50 PM

Flash is not supported. Yes they have done some fixes to it for 4.0, but there is no guarantee that it will work.
Droid Razr upgraded to Maxx!!!

#353 Mr. Orange 645

Mr. Orange 645

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSW, Missouri

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:12 PM

I believe some people reported flash wasn't working in the stock browser (and of course it was never supported in Chrome), but its working in Dolphin HD and a couple others that support flash.

I don't miss flash, because I use Chrome as my default browser, but if you have to have it, Dolphin HD is a really good alternative browser.
  • TrueBlueWitt likes this
Posted Image

#354 Mr. Orange 645

Mr. Orange 645

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSW, Missouri

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:33 PM

Step 1. Dl 211
Step 2. Fastboot 181.
Step 3. Fastboot the 11 kernel using Unstuck 211
Step 4. Boot into recovery.
Step 5. Flash 211 from external sd card
Step 6. Boot up and enable usb debugging
Step 7. Boot into ap fastboot mode
Step 8 flash 85 kernel using Unstuck 211
Step 9 boot using bp tools
Step 10 use ics root using Matts utility 1.6
Step 11 flash 211 kernel using Unstuck 211

Step 12 profit

QFT

Hicks, just wanted to let you know this worked like a charm. Thanks, this was my first time coming from a non-fastbootable leak to a newer leak and it went flawlessly.

You, Matt, and all the others here who make all this possible are truly appreciated. Glad to support such a great community! Stay safe.
Posted Image

#355 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:44 PM

QFT

Hicks, just wanted to let you know this worked like a charm. Thanks, this was my first time coming from a non-fastbootable leak to a newer leak and it went flawlessly.

You, Matt, and all the others here who make all this possible are truly appreciated. Glad to support such a great community! Stay safe.

You're very welcome! Happy to help and happy to serve!

#356 PsyberEMT

PsyberEMT

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:41 AM

For those that use the moto car dock...does it automatically launch VZW navigator as soon as you dock it on this build? I don't recall it doing that on .210, but it does it on .211 and I can't find anywhere to turn it off! No dock smart actions setup, and google navigation is the default. :angry:

"No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced" -- Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson

#357 malhovic

malhovic

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:02 AM

Matt, as I say in chat, thanks again for all the hard work!

#358 ajc1616

ajc1616

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:38 AM

I am leaving for Europe this weekend, and I was wondering if I should update to 4.0.4 and will it work there, or should I just switch back to my droid 2 global to be safe?

#359 beeryooper

beeryooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:45 AM

I am leaving for Europe this weekend, and I was wondering if I should update to 4.0.4 and will it work there, or should I just switch back to my droid 2 global to be safe?

The newer leaks have a global option but I haven't seen much on how great it works. I think it depends on your sim card and whatnot. but the global option is there.

#360 Jimmy8881

Jimmy8881

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:50 AM

For those that use the moto car dock...does it automatically launch VZW navigator as soon as you dock it on this build? I don't recall it doing that on .210, but it does it on .211 and I can't find anywhere to turn it off! No dock smart actions setup, and google navigation is the default. :angry:

its a bug in the last update from the verizon navigator, just uninstall the last update and problem solved. you can also disable the app so the play store wont bug you about updating it.
  • PsyberEMT likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users