[Theme] Blue Arctic For Arctic Rom V1.8 (6/29/2012)

theme arctic blue razr leak wip

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#101 DCarrollUSMC

DCarrollUSMC

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationBloomington, Illinois

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

Hicks, I had to remove the theme because of the soft reboots in landscape mode. It only seemed to happen since 1.8 when you updated the boot animation. Wonder if it has anything to do with rom toolbox pro, had a custom boot animation before but have since wiped and flashed other stuff. Still on Arctic, hope to reflash blue theme if we can figure out the soft reboots. Not complaining at all, you are amazing, just trying to give as much info as I can. Glad to see I'm not the only one with the problem though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
Posted Image

#102 AStoke002

AStoke002

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:08 AM

Hicks, I had to remove the theme because of the soft reboots in landscape mode. It only seemed to happen since 1.8 when you updated the boot animation. Wonder if it has anything to do with rom toolbox pro, had a custom boot animation before but have since wiped and flashed other stuff. Still on Arctic, hope to reflash blue theme if we can figure out the soft reboots. Not complaining at all, you are amazing, just trying to give as much info as I can. Glad to see I'm not the only one with the problem though.

Im also having same issues

#103 c_live_lee

c_live_lee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Twitter:c_live_lee
  • Google+:116609432208837778358
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:03 AM

Where did the icons run off to? I accidentally erased mine and, the dl link now says there is nothing there. :unsure:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

#104 vols4life

vols4life

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:13 AM

Where did the icons run off to? I accidentally erased mine and, the dl link now says there is nothing there. :unsure:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Second post in his koa cm9 he has them posted you can try that link.

#105 rndchef

rndchef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:49 AM

Having same issue with Foxfi fcing and Notification Toggles as well. Nice theme and great rom. Does anyone know of a inverted email panel? I like the dark version versus the white.

#106 kellogg

kellogg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Locationflorida

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:35 AM

notice with the blue artic theme on .211 some apps will give error message when trying to go in there settings and sometimes the launcher wouldnt let me go into the prefences..thought it was the rom until i went to the .214 was on it few days no problems did the 1.8 blue artic theme then the same thing was happening again redid .214 artic without theme problem gone...anyone else experience this? with the theme...............sweet theme tho :rolleyes:

#107 DCarrollUSMC

DCarrollUSMC

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationBloomington, Illinois

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:29 PM

notice with the blue artic theme on .211 some apps will give error message when trying to go in there settings and sometimes the launcher wouldnt let me go into the prefences..thought it was the rom until i went to the .214 was on it few days no problems did the 1.8 blue artic theme then the same thing was happening again redid .214 artic without theme problem gone...anyone else experience this? with the theme...............sweet theme tho

I was having a couple problems with the theme. Soft reboots in landscape mode when the screen turned off, as I stated above in a post, but was also getting fc on settings in pure messenger widget settings, mint settings, and ESPN score center to name a few. Without the theme, rom runs fine. I love the theme I'll just have to wait till some of the bugs are figured out to make it a daily driver.

Posted Image

#108 imhowie

imhowie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:09 AM

This theme looks really great, but I'm waiting until the pattern lock glitch gets fixed before I get it. Pattern lock is my favorite lock version.

#109 nightwatcher

nightwatcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:00 AM

ditto on the soft reboots... backing out theam also... but looks great.. had something similar after installing a theme on Black Widow and gave it up and came back to Artic...

#110 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:00 PM

Anyone having random reboots with this theme??? Trying to rule this theme out as an issue.

Please post regardless if you are or not.

just got a random reboot today, but I'e been on tkis theme for a couple / few days

seeker
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#111 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:00 PM

hicks, congrats on a job well done!

the settings icons are gorgeous & the transparent cursor pointer w/a touch of aqua blue up top is inspired. I love it.

I do miss the stock "hour-glass" waiting circle that went around itself, but…

There is a bit of an issue w/the boot anim: very nice w/the concentric waves generating from the blue logo; however the bkgd does not cover the entire screen & when the lock screen comes up, it shows circles radiating down & the blue circle that we drag to unlock sticks out a bit fm under the animation; but otherwise - keep it up. Can't get a screenie but hopefully you see what I mean.

I'd love to have a copy of this theme w/the stock "waiting" circle - but I'll definitely stick w/this.

Thanks,

seeker
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#112 gun slayer

gun slayer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:22 AM

do you have another link for the icon pack from the OP?

the link i clicked on said there was no file to download...

#113 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

do you have another link for the icon pack from the OP?

the link i clicked on said there was no file to download...

Sure do!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: theme, arctic, blue, razr, leak, wip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users