[Theme] Blue Arctic For Arctic Rom V1.8 (6/29/2012)

theme arctic blue razr leak wip

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#61 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:06 PM

Hicks, can we get some inverted MMS, Talk, G+, Youtube, Play, Gmail, Calendar, Contacts, etc? If you point me in the right direction I can try to do it and you can just bundle them w/ this theme or what not
Posted Image

#62 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:07 PM

Hicks, can we get some inverted MMS, Talk, G+, Youtube, Play, Gmail, Calendar, Contacts, etc? If you point me in the right direction I can try to do it and you can just bundle them w/ this theme or what not

This is a blue theme, not inverted.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#63 Majormer

Majormer

Call me Big Papa..

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Twitter:@MajormerWizard
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

Flashing 1.3 now. Hopefully fixes tge lockscreen

#64 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:18 PM

I hear ya Hicks, just found some gapps that work. I really like your theme however. Just like my inverted stuff also. This theme matched w/ inverted gapps would be perfect for me.
Posted Image

#65 iDroidGuy

iDroidGuy

:D Taco!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Twitter:iDroidGuy
  • Google+:Stephen Wilmot-Doxey
  • LocationHopewell, VA

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

I hear ya Hicks, just found some gapps that work. I really like your theme however. Just like my inverted stuff also. This theme matched w/ inverted gapps would be perfect for me.

Maybe if you uninstalled the Gapps you have and swapped them with an inverted package?

If you'd like to buy me a Mountain Dew just PM me for my PayPal info. Thanks :)

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

#66 Majormer

Majormer

Call me Big Papa..

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Twitter:@MajormerWizard
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

1.3 still breaks after turning on pattern lock. After upgrading, I turned on a pattern lock. After locking my phone and pressing the lock key again, my screen was instantly brought to the Droid eye boot animation without the starting morphing part of the animation. Every 15 seconds or so, it would vibrate but continue to remain on the eye. Rebooting only brings you back to the same stage of stuck.

To fix, i reset cache and Dalvik cache and reflashed arctic rom and gapps without wiping data. I was then able to remove the pattern lock and reflash 1.3.

I am guessing that the MOTOBLUR security settings can't configure AOSP lockscreen properly and breaks it.

#67 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:21 PM

1.3 still breaks after turning on pattern lock. After upgrading, I turned on a pattern lock. After locking my phone and pressing the lock key again, my screen was instantly brought to the Droid eye boot animation without the starting morphing part of the animation. Every 15 seconds or so, it would vibrate but continue to remain on the eye. Rebooting only brings you back to the same stage of stuck.

To fix, i reset cache and Dalvik cache and reflashed arctic rom and gapps without wiping data. I was then able to remove the pattern lock and reflash 1.3.

I am guessing that the MOTOBLUR security settings can't configure AOSP lockscreen properly and breaks it.

Thanks for testing man! Sorry it won't work!

#68 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

Updated to 1.6!!!! See screenshots in Post 2 for themed dialer.

v1.6
Pattern Lockscreen still broken
Fully Themed Phone.apk
Fully Themed Contacts.apk

#69 jonbink16

jonbink16

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:12 PM

How do we apply the icons that are non-flash able? Also, to upgrade to we just re flash the theme over what we have already? Thanks!

#70 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:15 PM

How do we apply the icons that are non-flash able? Also, to upgrade to we just re flash the theme over what we have already? Thanks!

Wipe cache and dalvik then flash.

To apply the icons you need a home launcher like Apex or Nova.

• jonbink16 likes this

#71 opus264

opus264

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:39 PM

Hey hicks, love the look of this but after a while I lost data and couldn't get it back til I toggled safe off,(to make sure stock ics still had data), then on, and re-flashed Arctic. Also when trying to go into settings in ES File and Fancy Widgets, both would FC. Any reason this theme might cause that or just a ghost in the machine? Just wondering b4 I flash this again. Thanks

#72 wrich73

wrich73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Google+:wrich73

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:39 AM

Hey Hicks, great theme! Quick question, what would I need to remove in order to retain the stock Arctic lock screen before flashing? Thanks :-)

#73 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:31 PM

Hey hicks, love the look of this but after a while I lost data and couldn't get it back til I toggled safe off,(to make sure stock ics still had data), then on, and re-flashed Arctic. Also when trying to go into settings in ES File and Fancy Widgets, both would FC. Any reason this theme might cause that or just a ghost in the machine? Just wondering b4 I flash this again. Thanks

A theme will definitely not cause that.

Hey Hicks, great theme! Quick question, what would I need to remove in order to retain the stock Arctic lock screen before flashing? Thanks :-)

It's baked in.

#74 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:45 AM

Theme updated to v1.7!!!!

Few more themed apps thrown in. Check changelog for changes.
Pattern lock is STILL broken, do not use it.
  • papanut likes this

#75 wrich73

wrich73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Google+:wrich73

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:52 AM

Theme updated to v1.7!!!!

Few more themed apps thrown in. Check changelog for changes.
Pattern lock is STILL broken, do not use it.

I found a ghetto fix to get pattern unlock to work. Flash Blue Arctic, AOSP lock screen and 1% mod from The Arctic thread one after the other in that order and reboot. I tested a battery file from R3D's ROM + the AOSP lockscreen and it worked fine too, so I think it must be something very minor in the coding for the lock screen that's baked in.
I will do some more testing with it and see if I can't figure out specifically what may be causing it.

#76 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:21 AM

Theme updated to v1.8, New Bootanimation!!!! Get it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#77 robfowler31

robfowler31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationmissouri

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

Any hopes of maybe a red or purple theme? Lovin' this rom after trying the new eclipse, it just drained the battery too quickly...

Sent from my DROID RAZR

#78 Nnnnr12

Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Google+:hairstont14
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:02 PM

This is very nice hicks and I'm a red man myself.

Sent from my crack flashing .211 leak razr do you wanna get cut?

DroidRazr Maxx HD safestrapping!!

#79 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:10 PM

Red is coming soon! Been working on it the last couple days. :)

Any hopes of maybe a red or purple theme? Lovin' this rom after trying the new eclipse, it just drained the battery too quickly...

Sent from my DROID RAZR

This is very nice hicks and I'm a red man myself.

Sent from my crack flashing .211 leak razr do you wanna get cut?

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#80 robfowler31

robfowler31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Locationmissouri

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:47 PM

I have a habit of flip-flopping between blue and red, but my girl loves purple...

Sent from my DROIDRAZR freezing in the ArCtIc ICS...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: theme, arctic, blue, razr, leak, wip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users