Photo

[Rom] Simplex-V1.3 | Ics4.04 |10/1/2012 | The Revival!

ics roms deodexed init.d modded

• Please log in to reply
1861 replies to this topic

#1341 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

I just don't understand why I have so much more battery life! This doesn't make sense! Tytytytyty I have every program I always have, running just like always, and my battery is lasting 2-3 times longer than usual. Seriously.

I don't know either ;) Awesome reports people!

#1342 chrismcgillx1

chrismcgillx1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Google+:chrismcgillx89@gmail.com
  • LocationPembroke Pines Florida

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:23 PM

Mr emerica what are your suggestions or actions i should take? Phone soft briked on me just now.. luckly i had anither rom to flash from flick...i realy like this rom alot...only rom iverted to perfection. .once running solid.. deff donating to this.. the firat time i ever had problem flashing.. and to my favorite rom to lol what a load of poo on my end :-p
Crack Flasher For Life - Droid!!!!!

#1343 sankyou

sankyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:27 PM

Great work EmericanX! I had just gotten used to CM10 Stock as my daily driver but had to go back to Simplex when I saw you released 1.3. This will be my rom until Moto comes out with a legit JB.

#1344 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

Mr emerica what are your suggestions or actions i should take? Phone soft briked on me just now.. luckly i had anither rom to flash from flick...i realy like this rom alot...only rom iverted to perfection. .once running solid.. deff donating to this.. the firat time i ever had problem flashing.. and to my favorite rom to lol what a load of poo on my end :-p

Lol... well first honestly I'd try to download and flash again just to make sure. I can check md5 tonight so you have something to compare to. Secondly make sure you wipe everything! Data, cache, and dalvik cache. It will definitely take time to boot! Let it sit for a bit while it settles out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#1345 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

Great work EmericanX! I had just gotten used to CM10 Stock as my daily driver but had to go back to Simplex when I saw you released 1.3. This will be my rom until Moto comes out with a legit JB.

Awesome! I pulled you away from CM10!? Now thats a compliment! Lol.. Don't be so sure its your last until a MOTO JB though. I can promise you I will have a JB build out before Moto will! ;-)

• weaponx likes this

#1346 james

james

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Locationsouthern cali
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 Verizon

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

Awesome! I pulled you away from CM10!? Now thats a compliment! Lol.. Don't be so sure its your last until a MOTO JB though. I can promise you I will have a JB build out before Moto will! ;-)

hey emericanx can we flash this with safe strap 2.11

#1347 GoBears

GoBears

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

I will be doing all of the battery option with the Aosp and Stock signal clusters btw.

Sounds excellent. I do use the solid text battery but its no big deal. I'm just happy to have readable 3g/4g icons again. Man the rom runs fantastic. Really snappy and NO issues yet.
"Remember, friends don't let friends use IOS."

#1348 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:21 PM

hey emericanx can we flash this with safe strap 2.11

yes you can

#1349 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:30 PM

+1... thats what im on.... Im running! ;-)

#1350 CLoft2620

CLoft2620

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:38 PM

Have you installed any Apex/Adw themes/icon packs? You'll have to install icon packs in order to go that direction.

Yeah, I've done it several times, and no luck. I always use Apex Launcher, and the same icon pack (Simple Text). It's all good, tho the icon pack app let me create the icons and save them to my gallery so I could assign them that way.

Also, I'm loving your keyboard!

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

#1351 USAN03

USAN03

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:40 PM

I have tried almost every dev's rom on this forum, except yours.. for what ever reason. No offense. But, all I can say is I wish I would of tried your roms sooner because it has everything I was looking for in a rom. This will be my first comment on this forum and I have been a member for some time now. Just wanted to say I appreciate your hard work. Thank you.
  • jon1833 likes this

#1352 james

james

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Locationsouthern cali
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 Verizon

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

yes you can

thank you

#1353 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

Yeah, I've done it several times, and no luck. I always use Apex Launcher, and the same icon pack (Simple Text). It's all good, tho the icon pack app let me create the icons and save them to my gallery so I could assign them that way.

Also, I'm loving your keyboard!

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

Odd. I installed an icon pack and its working just fine.. no clue! Lol. The keyboard was a must! Btw... it is the theme keyboard meaning you can change keyboard themes whenever you want.

#1354 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:10 PM

I have tried almost every dev's rom on this forum, except yours.. for what ever reason. No offense. But, all I can say is I wish I would of tried your roms sooner because it has everything I was looking for in a rom. This will be my first comment on this forum and I have been a member for some time now. Just wanted to say I appreciate your hard work. Thank you.

None taken! Glad you finally made your way over to the darkside.... mauahahaha.. lol. Jump in and interact man! Forum interaction is the best way to keep things moving.

• milkshed27 likes this

#1355 blankdep

blankdep

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

Flashed this ROM yesterday afternoon and I think I'm in love, if it's possible to be in love with a ROM. I have one quick question, unfortunately I don't have a wifi connection to check it out myself, but do I need to keep cell data turned on if I'm on wifi to receive picture messages? I believe I needed data to stay on, even on wifi, on stock with the stock messenger, but I'm hoping that somehow, this AOSP messenger app will let me turn it off.

#1356 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

lol... I'm not sure if its a good thing or not to truly love a rom. But its awesome anyway! haha.. I'm not 100% sure hadn't tested that really. Never really even thought about it.

#1357 blankdep

blankdep

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

Guess I'll have to test it myself when I go home. Always left it on myself once I realized that I was missing some messages with it off. Can't say that I'm really starving for battery savings between the awesome savings I already get running this ROM, and the fact that I have the Maxx.

#1358 CLoft2620

CLoft2620

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Flashed this ROM yesterday afternoon and I think I'm in love, if it's possible to be in love with a ROM. I have one quick question, unfortunately I don't have a wifi connection to check it out myself, but do I need to keep cell data turned on if I'm on wifi to receive picture messages? I believe I needed data to stay on, even on wifi, on stock with the stock messenger, but I'm hoping that somehow, this AOSP messenger app will let me turn it off.

I know every ROM has it's own distinct features, but from my experience with most, is that you DO need to leave data on to receive MMS messages.

#1359 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

I know every ROM has it's own distinct features, but from my experience with most, is that you DO need to leave data on to receive MMS messages.

That isn't a ROM issue. That is a hardware limitation due to the fact that data service is needed to use MMS. That fault falls back on the design of the networks.

#1360 blankdep

blankdep

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

That isn't a ROM issue. That is a hardware limitation due to the fact that data service is needed to use MMS. That fault falls back on the design of the networks.

I suppose that answers my question then. Thank you for the info!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ics, roms, deodexed, init.d, modded

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users