#61 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Not sure what's up but this is eating through my battery.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Not sure, I loaded the latest update on the M and HD and battery is doing fine.  You don't really need to mount system prior to flashing, most of these aftermarket ROMs have a mount script built in.

R. Long: Pixel 5

#62 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ
  • Current Device(s):droid bionic

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

I really like this ROM but I kept getting android.phone and android.core FC's, I tried everything I could think of to fix it but no go.. Way to much for me. But keep up The good work besides that this ROM is top notch. Def one of the top 3 for the M. ROM Updater works now?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#63 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ
  • Current Device(s):droid bionic

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

I always mount system cause I think when you Dont do it. Then it will be the ROM that doesn't mount sys. I like to flash a ROM and have it all setup to my liking in about 15 mins. I've got it down pat now :-)

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#64 lmarsh21

lmarsh21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:44 AM

Hopefully someone can help me out. I flashed the most recent nightly last night booted up fine and and started setting it everything up. This morning it was running kind of choppy and sluggish so I decided to reboot it. The boot menu gave me 3 options and I believe I choose the first one. Now my M wont get past the Warning Bootloader Unlocked screen. I was able to get back to TWRP and attempted to re-flash the nightly but that didn't work either, just sat at the same screen for about 10 min. does anyone have any suggestions for me. I appreciate all the help

#65 BwingG

BwingG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSeattle
  • Current Device(s):RazrM

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:25 AM

Hopefully someone can help me out. I flashed the most recent nightly last night booted up fine and and started setting it everything up. This morning it was running kind of choppy and sluggish so I decided to reboot it. The boot menu gave me 3 options and I believe I choose the first one. Now my M wont get past the Warning Bootloader Unlocked screen. I was able to get back to TWRP and attempted to re-flash the nightly but that didn't work either, just sat at the same screen for about 10 min. does anyone have any suggestions for me. I appreciate all the help

i would suggest doing all the normal wipes and reflash.  i beileve the first option in reboot menu is reboot, 2nd "ICU" is to get into recovery

#66 lmarsh21

lmarsh21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:38 AM

i would suggest doing all the normal wipes and reflash.  i beileve the first option in reboot menu is reboot, 2nd "ICU" is to get into recovery

I tried that. I wiped system, dalvix, cache & data. flashed rom, then GApps and reboot. It was stuck on the "Warning Bootloader Unlocked" screen for 10 min.

#67 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid razer m DOA :( New phone Samsung note 3 :)

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

Wipe everything except external and format data. Mount system before every wipe. Flash and boot up. Do a reboot as a test. If it reboots your good.

#68 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

Also, make sure you are on the most current TWRP and like OldDude said, mounting system prior to wiping data/system is key.  Formatting data when going to an entirely new ROM won't hurt either.

R. Long: Pixel 5

#69 ytsud101

ytsud101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNew city every two days
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Loving the ROM guys. Running the 11/1 nightlie and everything is great, except for no Bluetooth. It won't even let me turn it on. Other than that, runs quick, smooth, and great battery life!

Edit: I replaced Bluetooth share with the factory version and it seems to be working! Woooo!

Sent from my iPad using

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#70 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:32 AM

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#71 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

Got around to flashing this ROM again. The 1101 build and latest gapps and all is working good. Probably try out the latest nightly when I get a chance.

#72 GhostInTheRadio

GhostInTheRadio

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

This is by far my favorite rom I've flashed/ Great battery life. Haven't experienced any real problems only had one FC in 2 weeks. Keep up the good work.

#73 ytsud101

ytsud101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNew city every two days
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

Still loving the Rom. I have had issues with MMS however. Upon initial flash MMS worked fine. After a few days the phone wouldn't send/receive MMS. The only fix I've found is a hot reboot every few days with Rom toolbox after which my MMS would go through. Any ideas? Running the 11/1 build.

Sent from my iPad using

#74 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:45 AM

Still loving the Rom. I have had issues with MMS however. Upon initial flash MMS worked fine. After a few days the phone wouldn't send/receive MMS. The only fix I've found is a hot reboot every few days with Rom toolbox after which my MMS would go through. Any ideas? Running the 11/1 build.

Sent from my iPad using

I'm running 11/1 also and for the most part it's flawless except like what you saying. What I'm doing is sitting tight for the ota kitkat coming out and some real good custom roms should follow.

#75 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

Sent from my iPad using

Using go sms i have no issues with mms. Using the 11/4 build.  Switch to GO SMS and see if it resolves your issues. You may need to go into go sms settings and change mms apn settings to this. 

Attached Files

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#76 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

I see you have a 4.4 build now. What works, doesn't work, bugs, ect? 

#77 netizenmt

netizenmt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

I see you have a 4.4 build now. What works, doesn't work, bugs, ect?

I think you can find all that out by reading the thread. ;)

#78 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

I think you can find all that out by reading the thread. ;)

I don't see it on this thread. And from what i gather from other 4.4 each one has differnt bugs/issues.

#79 netizenmt

netizenmt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

I don't see it on this thread. And from what i gather from other 4.4 each one has differnt bugs/issues.

Well, depending on which 4.4 you use, there can be issues with video playback, send and receiving MMS and limited access to some settings. I have been using dhacker's build and do not have any of those issues.

• nprevette420 likes this

#80 brianjamiel747180

brianjamiel747180

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Locationkent
  • Current Device(s):xt907

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

I'm eating yellow spoons

61ZM(0)